ThirdRailForum

• December 15, 2017, 03:31:21 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18   Go Down

Author Topic: Lemon Went Shopping  (Read 2654 times)

plus minus reset

etc

• I FIXED BRA1N'S SITE!!!
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.
  • THE MOR0N DONE BROKE IT AGAIN LOL!
Re: Lemon Went Shopping
« Reply #320 on: October 11, 2017, 01:56:57 PM »

Feminazi cunts are marrying themselves, it's only fair we can also show our love to Rosey Palmer.
If I could be bothered to I would. But I pretty much went monk even before the relationship with the one nostriled walking makeup factory went south. Had my fiancee not popped the question to me I'd still be happily single.
"I would prefer it if the title had a ring of legitimacy it hasn't enjoyed since they started handing it out to non-flamers like Caskur....I feel as if I can make a standing stipulation here to any "champ" desperately looking to divest themselves of the aforementioned title. That stip is this: the title must first be elevated to a level of excellence befitting that of an elder statesman of the flaming community."

Bodice Ripped

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 117
  • Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #321 on: October 11, 2017, 02:09:53 PM »

If I could be bothered to I would. But I pretty much went monk even before the relationship with the one nostriled walking makeup factory went south. Had my fiancee not popped the question to me I'd still be happily single.

:eyes:  She asked you?  :eyes:
Wishing you a  :gary:  Christmas!!

etc

• Senatore
  • etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.
« Reply #322 on: October 11, 2017, 02:19:00 PM »

:eyes:  She asked you?  :eyes:
* etc sniggers

Yeah, she asked me. You have a problem with that? I thought a libtard like you would have been right into the idea of a woman taking the initiative for once, especially after backing that pants suited catastrophe you were so sure was going to beat old hamster head into the White House.  :snick:
"I would prefer it if the title had a ring of legitimacy it hasn't enjoyed since they started handing it out to non-flamers like Caskur....I feel as if I can make a standing stipulation here to any "champ" desperately looking to divest themselves of the aforementioned title. That stip is this: the title must first be elevated to a level of excellence befitting that of an elder statesman of the flaming community."

Bodice Ripped

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 117
  • Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Bodice Ripped has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #323 on: October 11, 2017, 02:21:02 PM »

* etc sniggers

Yeah, she asked me. You have a problem with that? I thought a libtard like you would have been right into the idea of a woman taking the initiative for once, especially after backing that pants suited catastrophe you were so sure was going to beat old hamster head into the White House.  :snick:

I give this a year, tops.
Wishing you a  :gary:  Christmas!!

etc

• Senatore
« Reply #324 on: October 11, 2017, 02:29:20 PM »

I give this a year, tops.
I nearly said "no" you know, I was happily single at the time after all, but she and I do click on a few levels and it's good to have that. Besides, she makes me smile and laugh, has a wicked sense of humour, as filthy as my own in some respects. She and I have already lived together... cohabbed if you will... over the Christmas/New Year into spring when I finally bought my own house.

I must just be an infinitely more agreeable person in the flesh I suppose.  :grin:

BEnzo

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #325 on: October 11, 2017, 11:39:00 PM »

I nearly said "no" you know, I was happily single at the time after all, but she and I do click on a few levels and it's good to have that. Besides, she makes me smile and laugh, has a wicked sense of humour, as filthy as my own in some respects. She and I have already lived together... cohabbed if you will... over the Christmas/New Year into spring when I finally bought my own house.

I must just be an infinitely more agreeable person in the flesh I suppose.  :grin:

Amazing she lets you spend so much time on here without complaining. I mean, one would basically spend all their precious time with their fiance wouldn't one? You would think, duh right? Anyway, back to you and Harry Palm-

So, first you married Freud's hand, divorced that broke shit, prolly cost you some alimony, fuckin' Freud has married his hand off to the dudes plenty of times to be sure and is quite the golddigging little bitch, I bet Frail rides the alimony pony on that hand..*ahem*.anyway,

So you went Asexual around New Years when caskur's curse broke you. You gave up. Your hand was so hairy from incessant masturbatory missions Harry was its natural name, so naturally he proposed to you, in a male voice, of which only you can hear, and you accepted.
Dude, you're the Hand Whispering Cohab. Will your little toe be 'The Gimp'?

Keep in touch with yourself, brah!

etc

• Senatore
« Reply #326 on: October 12, 2017, 12:25:49 AM »

Amazing she lets you spend so much time on here without complaining. I mean, one would basically spend all their precious time with their fiance wouldn't one?
Like I said, she shares my sense of humour. She's ridden shotgun with me for a few sessions here since December... as recently as tonight in fact  while we watched a few episodes of Constantine together.

Let me guess; you were unsuccessful in finding anyone who shared your interests, that's why you let Xenophon go the reach around on you instead, yeah? Squealed like a stuck pig most probably as his three inches of trouser maggot bisected your buttcheeks and rode you to assgasm after shuddering assgasm.

Quite disgusting really, but perfectly acceptable among the Libtard class I hear. After all, you fat corpulent bear types self sauce your own vegemite valleys with copious quantities of buttjuice and when you start getting a little loose back there, a simple resleeving with a beef shank is... heh.... childs play, right? right.  :snick:

Anyway, back to you and Harry Palm-
Yeah, "nah", not interested in your homoerotic bedtime fantasies, not when I've already written far better and more interesting ones myself.  :slap:

BEnzo

• Imperator
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #327 on: October 12, 2017, 10:07:09 AM »

Like I said, she shares my sense of humour. She's ridden shotgun with me for a few sessions here since December... as recently as tonight in fact  while we watched a few episodes of Constantine together.

Let me guess; you were unsuccessful in finding anyone who shared your interests, that's why you let Xenophon go the reach around on you instead, yeah? Squealed like a stuck pig most probably as his three inches of trouser maggot bisected your buttcheeks and rode you to assgasm after shuddering assgasm.

Quite disgusting really, but perfectly acceptable among the Libtard class I hear. After all, you fat corpulent bear types self sauce your own vegemite valleys with copious quantities of buttjuice and when you start getting a little loose back there, a simple resleeving with a beef shank is... heh.... childs play, right? right.  :snick:

Yeah, "nah", not interested in your homoerotic bedtime fantasies, not when I've already written far better and more interesting ones myself.  :slap:

Oh ya, right on brah-

Us libtards don't mind dudes marrying dudes, or dudes hands. And as long as a gimp is consensual to living in a trunk, we don't mind Don Freud Cohabo either.

Hand whisperers are K with the Libs!

BTW, you whip on this fiance yet?

etc

• Senatore
« Reply #328 on: October 12, 2017, 01:02:47 PM »

Oh ya, right on brah-

Us libtards don't mind dudes marrying dudes, or dudes hands.
Hence your slavering obeisance to The Cum Wranglers, thanks for the confirmation... you homo.  :lolatu:

JOODOG

• Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • JOODOG probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #329 on: October 12, 2017, 01:18:46 PM »

What's that one liner the giddy little gimps from Team Cock Worship use when they've just witnessed a poster's lungs getting extracted by way of their asshole?

Benzo homie, someone just went at your ass crack with a circular saw brah.... painful to watch indeed

BEnzo

• Imperator
« Reply #330 on: October 12, 2017, 11:14:02 PM »

Hence your slavering obeisance to The Cum Wranglers, thanks for the confirmation... you homo.  :lolatu:

I was just thinking... why don't you marry BOTH hands!

You'll need both wives, it's gonna be cold up there soon.

Better get the subzero mummy bag debugged for your couch-

BEnzo

• Imperator
« Reply #331 on: October 12, 2017, 11:15:45 PM »

What's that one liner the giddy little gimps from Team Cock Worship use when they've just witnessed a poster's lungs getting extracted by way of their asshole?

Benzo homie, someone just went at your ass crack with a circular saw brah.... painful to watch indeed

Why you watchin' BEnzo's ass you faggot-

etc

• Senatore
« Reply #332 on: October 12, 2017, 11:23:30 PM »

I was just thinking...
Well there's a first time for everything I suppose.  :snick:

BEnzo

• Imperator
« Reply #333 on: October 13, 2017, 12:10:09 AM »

Well there's a first time for everything I suppose.  :snick:

Your left hand is a virgin?

JOODOG

• Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • JOODOG probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #334 on: October 13, 2017, 12:15:19 AM »

Go ahead... make bozo's day

The Wise and PowerfulTopic starter

• Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 226
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #335 on: October 13, 2017, 04:21:46 AM »

Should be easy enough today.

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

BEnzo

• Imperator
« Reply #336 on: October 13, 2017, 10:14:49 AM »

The gun's pointing at yourself, idiot-

BEnzo

• Imperator
« Reply #337 on: October 13, 2017, 10:17:46 AM »

Should be easy enough today.

Lemon loves this day-

The Wise and PowerfulTopic starter

• Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 226
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #338 on: October 13, 2017, 11:45:33 AM »

Lemon loves this day-

Actually, her favorite day, is Halloween.

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

BEnzo

• Imperator
« Reply #339 on: October 13, 2017, 12:07:14 PM »

Actually, her favorite day, is Halloween.

This is a good build up to it tho-

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18   Go Up

Page created in 0.577 seconds with 36 queries.