ThirdRailForum

• October 22, 2017, 02:35:05 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18   Go Down

Author Topic: Lemon Went Shopping  (Read 1800 times)

plus minus reset

BEnzo

• Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 76
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
Re: Lemon Went Shopping
« Reply #80 on: September 24, 2017, 08:32:54 PM »

How ironic that you would select such a blatant example of plagiarism to not reply to my post with.

"Ahem".

You are certainly a 'super freak', faggot-

Eisbaer

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Eisbaer embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
« Reply #81 on: September 24, 2017, 09:04:08 PM »

Maybe, maybe not. But you're definitely a homo that indulges in taint-lapping sixtyniners with the members of an online circlejerk club.

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #82 on: September 24, 2017, 09:20:25 PM »

Yep...

Eisbaer

• Senatore
« Reply #83 on: September 24, 2017, 10:02:01 PM »

The Wise and PowerfulTopic starter

• Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 204
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #84 on: September 25, 2017, 09:28:56 PM »

So, are we done with this thread, or do I have to hint at posting yet another pic of BRA1N to get it up to 100 posts???

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

Black Olive

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
  • My mommer says Hi.
« Reply #85 on: September 25, 2017, 10:04:57 PM »

So, are we done with this thread, or do I have to hint at posting yet another pic of BRA1N to get it up to 100 posts???

My shopping has just begun!

• Global Moderator
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #86 on: September 25, 2017, 10:42:27 PM »

My shopping has just begun!

Does Wal-Mart carry these??

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.

Black Olive

• Supreme Ruler
  • Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • My mommer says Hi.
« Reply #87 on: September 25, 2017, 10:51:45 PM »

Does Wal-Mart carry these??

At least some of us have a morning routine because we WORK!

• Global Moderator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #88 on: September 25, 2017, 11:01:34 PM »

At least some of us have a morning routine because we WORK!

My morning routine hasn't changed in years.

First I wake up.

Then I see if I'm still breathing.

If so, good to go.

rancidmilko

• Consul
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #89 on: September 25, 2017, 11:07:54 PM »

First I wake up.

If so, good to go.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Eisbaer

• Senatore
« Reply #90 on: September 26, 2017, 01:21:58 AM »

First I wake up.

If so, good to go.

I used to know someone who would pick up the morning paper on his way through the cafeteria of a morning and turn straight to the obituaries. When quizzed about it by a colleague, he replied it was to see if he had died.

One day someone with his name snuffed it. He took the paper to his supervisor and told him that he was calling in dead for the day. The supervisor gave him the day off.

* Eisbaer shakes his head.

• Global Moderator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #91 on: September 26, 2017, 05:44:39 AM »

I used to know someone who would pick up the morning paper on his way through the cafeteria of a morning and turn straight to the obituaries. When quizzed about it by a colleague, he replied it was to see if he had died.

One day someone with his name snuffed it. He took the paper to his supervisor and told him that he was calling in dead for the day. The supervisor gave him the day off.

* Eisbaer shakes his head.

Hahahaha

Eisbaer

• Senatore
« Reply #92 on: September 26, 2017, 08:59:27 PM »

Hahahaha

I know. Only a fucking kiwi could get away with it.

• Global Moderator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #93 on: September 27, 2017, 06:50:35 PM »

I know. Only a fucking kiwi could get away with it.

I sometimes wonder where V-agent finally wound up. Not often, though.

• Global Moderator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #94 on: September 27, 2017, 06:52:36 PM »

Fucker really needed a haircut ...

etc

• I FIXED BRA1N'S SITE!!!
  • Governor
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • etc makes good points.etc makes good points.etc makes good points.etc makes good points.etc makes good points.etc makes good points.etc makes good points.etc makes good points.etc makes good points.
« Reply #95 on: September 27, 2017, 07:21:59 PM »

My hair's nearly that long now. I sometimes think of having it cut, but after a lifetime of others requiring me to "keep it short, keep it tidy" I generally wind up thinking "fuck it" and reach for a bandanna or a hair elastic instead. Besides, in spite of this massive heatwave we've been having up here of late, winter is coming and you don't win wars against Phrostbyte with a head like Johnny's  :snick:
"I would prefer it if the title had a ring of legitimacy it hasn't enjoyed since they started handing it out to non-flamers like Caskur....I feel as if I can make a standing stipulation here to any "champ" desperately looking to divest themselves of the aforementioned title. That stip is this: the title must first be elevated to a level of excellence befitting that of an elder statesman of the flaming community."

• Global Moderator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #96 on: September 27, 2017, 07:41:12 PM »

My hair's nearly that long now. I sometimes think of having it cut, but after a lifetime of others requiring me to "keep it short, keep it tidy" I generally wind up thinking "fuck it" and reach for a bandanna or a hair elastic instead. Besides, in spite of this massive heatwave we've been having up here of late, winter is coming and you don't win wars against Phrostbyte with a head like Johnny's  :snick:

I used to get a haircut twice a year, but lately it's down to only once.

My barber is Korean.

The last time I went in, she said she though I had died.

I told her I still had a few decades to go.

She said she prolly would raise her prices in that amount of time.

I said "no problem".

By then, money won't be worth all that much anyway.

etc

• I FIXED BRA1N'S SITE!!!
  • Governor
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • etc makes good points.etc makes good points.etc makes good points.etc makes good points.etc makes good points.etc makes good points.etc makes good points.etc makes good points.etc makes good points.
« Reply #97 on: September 27, 2017, 11:17:39 PM »

I live two doors up from a professional barber, I also own a set of Wahl clippers that I can self administer a buzzcut with no difficulty whatsoever. A number three cut was my usual go-to back when I first purchased them, kinda brought back memories of my military background until the girlfriend ultimately convinced me to let her indulge in some less severe haircutting activities on my bonce. Sometime around two or three years ago I just let it grow out. Fuck it, I'm at a time and place in my life where I can live on my own terms, as long as I'm showered and in clean clothes then really who gives a fuck how hairy I get? Probably the kinds of people I don't want to be around, that's who.  :snick:

I still break the clippers out on a weekly basis, whip em across the beard. Keeps it nice and short without having to do the clean shaven trip which kinda shits me to be honest. I'm more comfortable with a disheveled look, and I'm not the only one who does.

Kinda sums the whole attitude up well. I can remember tooling about Deadendigo in an EH with a couple of mates from the local radio station, stomping out feet and beating the shit out of the dashboard in time to the chorus. Songwriter Don Walker once reckoned that once you got a taste for this kind of life, the tendency was to go on living it even after the money started coming in... and speaking from my own personal experience, I'd have to agree with him.  :grin:
"I would prefer it if the title had a ring of legitimacy it hasn't enjoyed since they started handing it out to non-flamers like Caskur....I feel as if I can make a standing stipulation here to any "champ" desperately looking to divest themselves of the aforementioned title. That stip is this: the title must first be elevated to a level of excellence befitting that of an elder statesman of the flaming community."

• Global Moderator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #98 on: September 27, 2017, 11:39:19 PM »

I only trim my beard when birds begin to nest in it.

Black Olive

• Supreme Ruler
  • My mommer says Hi.
« Reply #99 on: September 27, 2017, 11:42:09 PM »

I only trim my beard when birds begin to nest in it.

What about pussy?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18   Go Up

Page created in 0.342 seconds with 41 queries.