ThirdRailForum

• December 15, 2017, 03:30:57 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 15   Go Down

Author Topic: So..., exactly which Cohab was 'The Gimp'?  (Read 2292 times)

plus minus reset

BEnzoTopic starter

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
So..., exactly which Cohab was 'The Gimp'?
« on: September 19, 2017, 12:32:25 AM »

It's obvious, I know-

But those fucking pesky details need to be aired out,

In the open like Looney's customers' underwear at the mortuary. Loons favorite job is 'cleansing' the bodies, especially the young fresh ones. Oh, he just loves it when the riga wears off, more 'pliable' that way-

But I digress. This is about the gimp and who owns it.

So, to begin, we have three cohabs.. Proven cohabs, mind you. Self admitted and self owned (yet CW considers them the cream of her crop-lulz) I repeat, self admitted-

We have Sum Cuntless faggot.
We have Frail faggot Freud.
Then there was EB.

Cohabs one and all-
This is not in question.
Cohabbing once upon a time together. All three. This must be clear.

Now, we know at least one still cohabs with a dude. Cuntless. Self admitted.
Freud is believed to be cohabbing with multiple partners, but whether or not true is irregardless to the tale.
EB is gone.

Okay, to the heart of the matter.

BDSM, S&M, whatever, I'm calling perversion here. Cunty's into the whips and chains. Self admitted, self owned. And it fits with the faggot anyway. Even if he didn't admit it, we'd believe it. Easier for me that he admitted it tho-

Frail? His penchant for getting the same beatings day, after day, after day, after pitiful day would lead anyone to believe the faggot enjoys the pain. Some might call him submissive.

EB? Take one look at the dudes piercings and I think that's all anyone would need to see. EB liked the pain. Definately a preverted guy.

Well, I thought this is all kind of strange, so I asked my friend Luke what he would conclude. I laid it out. Rated G layout too, I wanted an honest answer. This is what Luke said:

Luke: So you're telling me three guys live together and one's into leather and SS hats kind of thing. That's what you're asking ME?
Me: You got it-
Luke: Well, Ben, what you have is three faggots and one is living in a trunk in the basement. I guarantee that! Like in that movie...
Me: Pulp Fiction.
Luke: Yup. His name was The Gimp.
Me: Sure was, Luke, his name was The Gimp, sure 'nuff. Let me buy you a beer.
Luke: Thanks Ben. What's this all about?
Me: Oh, nothing Luke. Truth be told, it's all about nothing-

Luke's fucking A right. One of these faggot motherfuckers is 'The Gimp'!

EB? No fucking way he's taking it as a gimp. Giving it to a gimp?, I buy that shit full price all day long, but taking it from Cunty and Frail? No chance.

Cunty? Too ornery for a gimp. Not that he won't take it, EB gave it to him plenty of times I'm sure, but the trunk would be a problem. The leather too. Cunty would break out in hives if he had to sleep in that leather jumpsuit. And the pong ball in the mouth wouldn't quiet him up either. EB would have to cockslap the fuck to shut him up at night. So its a no go for cunty.

But, the frail one? Oh yes, it had to have been Freud. The only real choice, really-

Think about it. Submissive, with a survival instinct. Freud could easily live in a trunk, in leather, with pong ball in mouth, and be just as happy as a faggot could be. Dude's got a spork, maybe a stove, a small couch in that trunk, sheeeeit, it must have been cohab heaven for him!
I'm sure cunty let him out to shower with the dudes and drop the soap once in a while, and of course he was let out to perform BDSM activities, twice or more daily, so it wasn't so bad, huh Freud? Oh no, not so bad at all-

So, I'm saying Frail faggot Freud was 'The Gimp.'

And we all know what they say, Eh? Once a Gimp, always a Gimp!

Let the wrecking continue-

PEACE!

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Don Kwyjibo embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Vroom vroom...
Re: So..., exactly which Cohab was 'The Gimp'?
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2017, 01:13:41 AM »

Stopped reading a few lines in due to the author's rampant fucktardery...  :dontknow:

SRAFLIDTTARF...
Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

Frederica

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 135
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2017, 04:22:24 AM »

They should both wear gimp masks, no one needs to see that shit

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 294
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2017, 06:00:37 AM »

Stopped reading a few lines in due to the author's rampant fucktardery...  :dontknow:

SRAFLIDTTARF...

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
  • Awards: 100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Vroom vroom...
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2017, 06:03:29 AM »

Needs more curly fries...
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2017, 06:19:23 AM »

...got more couch.

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
  • Vroom vroom...
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2017, 07:17:15 AM »

You secretly desire to stick your stanky lil curly fry into another man's couch cushions...  :snick:

JOODOG

• Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • JOODOG probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2017, 09:16:19 AM »

This thread reads like an empowerment letter to all the people who hurt your feelings

lol..

who am I kidding, I didn't read it, but I can still say what I say with absolute certainty once I see the word "cohab" in the thread title.   it's all Star Trek reruns from that point forward.

foxmulder

• Despair. So delicious.
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 238
  • foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: ZEF
  • Awards: 100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2017, 09:22:59 AM »

trf is now gay chatroulette

But I won't cry for yesterday
There's an ordinary world
Somehow I have to find
And as I try to make my way
To the ordinary world
I will learn to survive

BEnzoTopic starter

• Imperator
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2017, 09:57:06 AM »

Ha. All you haters need to learn to work-

When you read a thread from BEnzo, which is rare, one already knows what's coming!

CHOOOOOOOOO-CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MOTHERFUCKERS!!

Lulz! GET OUT THE WAY BITCHES!

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 217
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2017, 09:59:42 AM »

OK so we tipped Benzover over the edge in the other threads, all this BDSM is old news. OP is a real dumb fAGGOT. :rotf:

BEnzoTopic starter

• Imperator
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2017, 10:02:57 AM »

This thread reads like an empowerment letter to all the people who hurt your feelings

lol..

who am I kidding, I didn't read it, but I can still say what I say with absolute certainty once I see the word "cohab" in the thread title.   it's all Star Trek reruns from that point forward.

I'm Butthurt? Dat' wha' Jew sayin', Dawg?

Here, this song is dedicated to your ancestors:

*BAM*

BEnzoTopic starter

• Imperator
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2017, 10:08:15 AM »

OK so we tipped Benzover over the edge in the other threads, all this BDSM is old news. OP is a real dumb fAGGOT. :rotf:

Oh look, the fucking Cryptcreeper* woke up!

Yo Fanookio!

What you eat for lunch at the mortuary?

Leg? Thigh?? Arm???

Dont tell me you got in a pair of BREASTS! Shit, who am I kidding, this faggot prefers MOOBS!

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2017, 10:15:27 AM »

Cryptcreeper

BEnzoTopic starter

• Imperator
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2017, 10:15:34 AM »

Speaking of basements, Fox..

I bet you have a brother chained up in a secret room in your underground bunker..

Wait- Wait! I can hear him calling!!

"I AM NOT AN ANIMAL!"

I hope you feed the poor dude between video games, at least, eh?

BEnzoTopic starter

• Imperator
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2017, 10:16:29 AM »

Cryptcreeper

Bahaaaaa! Yup, exactly!! I'm changing it!

BEnzoTopic starter

• Imperator
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2017, 10:24:02 AM »

You secretly desire to stick your stanky lil curly fry into another man's couch cushions...  :snick:

Shut up, Gimp!

Get back on that little couch in your trunk and eat your beans-

Cunty coming to sniff those vapors through the air holes.

If you manifest some extra special scents Cunty just might stick his little special special through the air hole in the side!

You happy now, huh brah?

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2017, 10:43:32 AM »

You prefer gay scatroulette.

JOODOG

• Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • JOODOG probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2017, 11:09:50 AM »

I'm Butthurt? Dat' wha' Jew sayin', Dawg?

was the statement "This thread reads like an empowerment letter to all the people who hurt your feelings" in any way unclear to you?

BEnzoTopic starter

• Imperator
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2017, 11:52:24 AM »

was the statement "This thread reads like an empowerment letter to all the people who hurt your feelings" in any way unclear to you?

Pal, the Woody Allen shtick ain't workin-

The 'Zo causes the butthurt. All you kids don't have a chance of bringing anything of worth to the table, as usual, let alone any kind of pain.

Hey Joo, you remind me of 'The Zohan'. You do hair too, joo?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 15   Go Up

Page created in 1.026 seconds with 40 queries.