ThirdRailForum

• December 16, 2017, 02:23:18 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15   Go Down

Author Topic: So..., exactly which Cohab was 'The Gimp'?  (Read 2300 times)

plus minus reset

BEnzoTopic starter

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
Re: So..., exactly which Cohab was 'The Gimp'?
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2017, 11:59:29 AM »

Here's Cunty if he was good looking, and had a regular job, and Frail Freud contemplating who's getting the nightly 'ball busting':

EB's in the back. He was a little heavy back then-

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 294
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2017, 12:30:48 PM »

Oh, man....here comes the boom! 
Quote from: lokmar on December 14, 2017, 07:10:27 PM
I will take a straight kiddie fucker<*record scratch*>

Lolwut?

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

Phrost-Byte

• Da Mastah
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 92
  • Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: The OLD Brawl-Hall.com
  • Awards: 100 Replies - In all of Flametown, who would you..200 Replies - Men living with Men = GAY100 Replies - Men living with Men = GAY 100 Replies - Enjoying myself being self-disabled100 Replies - Wanted CNA for shit duty100 Replies - Who thinks that me and Flea should..100 Replies - Should Caskur be allowed back200 Replies - The official Flea teef challenge100 Replies - The official Flea teef challenge thread!100 Replies - Team Cunt Wrangler is now..100 Replies - Citizen Ebola is now my official Nut Keeper100 Replies - casker PM's me tit and puss pics100 Replies - Calling all men in here:
  • Recruiter/Team Cunt Wrangler
« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2017, 12:36:24 PM »

JOODOG

• Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • JOODOG probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2017, 12:41:53 PM »

All you kids don't have a chance of bringing anything of worth to the table, as usual, let alone any kind of pain.

Kind of odd that a person who "rarely starts threads" would start a throphy thread wailing over three posters who have clearly pulled your thong up too high

Boys these days huh? ... they clearly have no respect for pigtails and the weaker sex.... and most of all  feelings

But keep saying nah nah nah and Feel free to dig yourself into a deeper hole with the denial .. I'm having fun pointing out the obvious discrepancies in everything you say  :snick:

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2017, 12:51:05 PM »

Kind of odd that a person who "rarely starts threads" would start a throphy thread wailing over three posters who have clearly pulled your thong up too high

Boys these days huh? ... they clearly have no respect for pigtails and the weaker sex.... and most of all  feelings

But keep saying nah nah nah and Feel free to dig yourself into a deeper hole with the denial .. I'm having fun pointing out the obvious discrepancies in everything you say  :snick:

Dude, take it easy.  he's not riffing on you...you're not a cohabber.  You're a baby penis bloodsucker.

Lolwut?

BEnzoTopic starter

• Imperator
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2017, 12:52:27 PM »

Kay pal,

Joo go ahead and keep pointing out the non-existence while styling old ladies hair,

I'll keep keeping on-

I love when the lambists go on the lamb when the truth comes out!

BTW- I need a good deal on some speakers. What jew got?

BEnzoTopic starter

• Imperator
« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2017, 12:53:34 PM »

Dude, take it easy.  he's not riffing on you...you're not a cohabber.  You're a baby penis bloodsucker.

He's gone to the gay side officially.

They need the money-

JOODOG

• Legatus
« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2017, 12:58:13 PM »

Kay pal,

There's a good towel boy. Experienced and dedicated in that art

We all know where you learned it

BEnzoTopic starter

• Imperator
« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2017, 01:00:28 PM »

Freud eyeing up Joo:

JOODOG

• Legatus
« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2017, 01:04:02 PM »

How utterly easy

Next up... Joo sleeps on couches too

Sad thing is you septics don't even understand how you've just been played  :rotf:

BEnzoTopic starter

• Imperator
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2017, 01:06:22 PM »

There's a good towel boy. Experienced and dedicated in that art

We all know where you learned it

Whoa,

Jew gots da mad skills there, bubbala-

I'm looking for KLH speakers but with original guts. 200W each. Cash deal, Joo-

BEnzoTopic starter

• Imperator
« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2017, 01:09:16 PM »

How utterly easy

Next up... Joo sleeps on couches too

Sad thing is you septics don't even understand how you've just been played  :rotf:

Jew keep the reverse heat. Thems guys are perverted fags and you joined them-

Ohhhhh, so much ownage!

JOODOG

• Legatus
« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2017, 01:11:45 PM »

Who exactly did I join?  :snack:

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #33 on: September 19, 2017, 01:58:59 PM »

Who exactly did I join?  :snack:

Baby penis bloodsuckers anonymous. 

Lolwut?

JOODOG

• Legatus
« Reply #34 on: September 19, 2017, 02:09:18 PM »

wow johnny.. did you come up with that all by yourself?

rancidmilko

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • rancidmilko is a tedious twat.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #35 on: September 19, 2017, 02:15:33 PM »

This coupling dance between Joolia and Johhnya is really nasty and disgusting

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #36 on: September 19, 2017, 02:25:12 PM »

This coupling dance between Joolia and Johhnya is really nasty and disgusting

Dickeater is jealous.  He'll be cozied up to a bar later, drowning his sorrows in a pint of corona...i.e. Mexican piss.

Lolwut?

Johnny Storm

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #37 on: September 19, 2017, 02:26:13 PM »

wow johnny.. did you come up with that all by yourself?

Not-so-anonymous?

Lolwut?

foxmulder

• Despair. So delicious.
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 238
  • foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: ZEF
  • Awards: 100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #38 on: September 19, 2017, 02:26:47 PM »

here they go again

supposed straight men looking up gay bondage pics and talking about cawk

TRF has really gone to hell

But I won't cry for yesterday
There's an ordinary world
Somehow I have to find
And as I try to make my way
To the ordinary world
I will learn to survive

foxmulder

• Despair. So delicious.
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 238
  • foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: ZEF
  • Awards: 100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #39 on: September 19, 2017, 02:45:47 PM »

But I won't cry for yesterday
There's an ordinary world
Somehow I have to find
And as I try to make my way
To the ordinary world
I will learn to survive
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15   Go Up

Page created in 0.535 seconds with 39 queries.