ThirdRailForum

• October 18, 2017, 04:37:09 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15   Go Down

Author Topic: So..., exactly which Cohab was 'The Gimp'?  (Read 1510 times)

plus minus reset

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Don Kwyjibo embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Vroom vroom...
Re: So..., exactly which Cohab was 'The Gimp'?
« Reply #260 on: October 09, 2017, 07:37:27 PM »

:turd: -posting makes my skunk patch steamy hawt!

::)
Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

JOODOG

• Consul
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #261 on: October 09, 2017, 07:40:14 PM »

Fred does give the impression that her taco is a little too cheesy

feminine hygiene is not high on a bint's list 

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Emperor
  • Awards: 100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Vroom vroom...
« Reply #262 on: October 09, 2017, 07:45:44 PM »

Fred does give the impression that her taco is a little too cheesy

feminine hygiene is not high on a bint's list

She's a Redbridge native... only her nails have more yeast buildup than her fanny...
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 280
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #263 on: October 09, 2017, 07:47:18 PM »

Johnny is probably circumspect-cism'ng himself right now and coming up short...

Mentioning circumcision is a good tool to get joo attention.  Kudos, faggot.

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Emperor
  • Vroom vroom...
« Reply #264 on: October 09, 2017, 07:53:19 PM »

Mentioning circumcision is a good tool to get joo attention.  Kudos, faggot.

Say's ^^^ the queer fella who made a lifetime of loose beef up in his greasy O-ring while leaning over counters....  :lolatu:

rancidmilko

• Consul
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • rancidmilko is a forum legend.rancidmilko is a forum legend.rancidmilko is a forum legend.rancidmilko is a forum legend.rancidmilko is a forum legend.rancidmilko is a forum legend.rancidmilko is a forum legend.rancidmilko is a forum legend.rancidmilko is a forum legend.rancidmilko is a forum legend.rancidmilko is a forum legend.rancidmilko is a forum legend.rancidmilko is a forum legend.rancidmilko is a forum legend.rancidmilko is a forum legend.rancidmilko is a forum legend.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #265 on: October 09, 2017, 07:59:23 PM »

I must say, TRF is very poor stocked when it comes to kick toys

One can't stop talking about gay shit

The other, is like a retarded version of a blowdoll that got possessed by the spirit of Annabelle

Bra1n shouldn't lower the bar that much, even village idiot should have some standards

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Emperor
  • Vroom vroom...
« Reply #266 on: October 09, 2017, 08:02:47 PM »

The other, is like a retarded version of a blowdoll that got possessed by the spirit of Annabelle

Bra1n shouldn't lower the bar that much, even village idiot should have some standards

Bra1n has repeatedly tried to mirror himself to proxies but none of them have mastered chopsticks or vending machine used panty vaping yet....

Frederica

• TRF's Flame Champion
  • Reputation Power: 109
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #267 on: October 09, 2017, 08:05:26 PM »

You seem like you don't know you're the village idiot.....lol, guess you do now

etc

• I FIXED BRA1N'S SITE!!!
  • Governor
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • etc is on the verge of being accepted.etc is on the verge of being accepted.etc is on the verge of being accepted.etc is on the verge of being accepted.etc is on the verge of being accepted.etc is on the verge of being accepted.etc is on the verge of being accepted.
« Reply #268 on: October 10, 2017, 02:31:19 PM »

even village idiot should have some standards
What about a wvillagee idiot?  :rotf:
"I would prefer it if the title had a ring of legitimacy it hasn't enjoyed since they started handing it out to non-flamers like Caskur....I feel as if I can make a standing stipulation here to any "champ" desperately looking to divest themselves of the aforementioned title. That stip is this: the title must first be elevated to a level of excellence befitting that of an elder statesman of the flaming community."

rancidmilko

• Consul
  • rancidmilko is a forum legend.rancidmilko is a forum legend.rancidmilko is a forum legend.rancidmilko is a forum legend.rancidmilko is a forum legend.rancidmilko is a forum legend.rancidmilko is a forum legend.rancidmilko is a forum legend.rancidmilko is a forum legend.rancidmilko is a forum legend.rancidmilko is a forum legend.rancidmilko is a forum legend.rancidmilko is a forum legend.rancidmilko is a forum legend.rancidmilko is a forum legend.rancidmilko is a forum legend.
« Reply #269 on: October 10, 2017, 02:42:53 PM »

Oh right

I remember seeing this yesterday and facepalming

but really, should I expect more than no yuos from the dumbest hag alive?

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 280
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #270 on: October 10, 2017, 03:31:24 PM »

Oh right

I remember seeing this yesterday and facepalming

but really, should I expect more than no yuos from the dumbest hag alive?

You should have more self-respect...you're not the dumbest hag by a lot.

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

rancidmilko

• Consul
« Reply #271 on: October 10, 2017, 03:44:50 PM »

You should have more self-respect...you're not the dumbest hag by I have.

Not even gonna try to understand what your rotten brain tried to scribble there, Johnny Illitestorm.

Frederica

• TRF's Flame Champion
  • Reputation Power: 109
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #272 on: October 10, 2017, 04:40:55 PM »

Not even gonna try to understand what your rotten brain tried to scribble there

....because you're the village idiot

rancidmilko

• Consul
« Reply #273 on: October 10, 2017, 10:26:51 PM »

....because you're the village idiot

You'd better not nibble my ankles like that, chihuahua

I might end up stepping on your yappy head and crushing it

JOODOG

• Consul
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #274 on: October 15, 2017, 05:22:39 PM »

You're passing the baton?

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Emperor
  • Vroom vroom...
« Reply #275 on: October 15, 2017, 08:26:47 PM »

You're passing the baton?

Wear gloves... that's Fred's fanny wand....

etc

• Governor
  • etc is on the verge of being accepted.etc is on the verge of being accepted.etc is on the verge of being accepted.etc is on the verge of being accepted.etc is on the verge of being accepted.etc is on the verge of being accepted.etc is on the verge of being accepted.
« Reply #276 on: October 15, 2017, 09:39:22 PM »

Gross.
"I would prefer it if the title had a ring of legitimacy it hasn't enjoyed since they started handing it out to non-flamers like Caskur....I feel as if I can make a standing stipulation here to any "champ" desperately looking to divest themselves of the aforementioned title. That stip is this: the title must first be elevated to a level of excellence befitting that of an elder statesman of the flaming community."

rancidmilko

• Consul
« Reply #277 on: October 15, 2017, 09:43:13 PM »

BOnzo has sat on the baton issue and solved it

He feels that being village idiot is pure oppression and he sees martyrdom in it

The issue disappeared when he sat on it and he seems rather satisfied now

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Emperor
  • Vroom vroom...
« Reply #278 on: October 15, 2017, 09:45:21 PM »

BOnzo has sat on the baton issue and solved it

He feels that being village idiot is pure oppression and he sees martyrdom in it

The issue disappeared when he sat on it and he seems rather satisfied now

Not Gay BEnzo likes to play pass the baton in Not Gay Locker Rooms...

etc

• Governor
« Reply #279 on: October 15, 2017, 09:46:04 PM »

Someone should have told him "batteries not included"... he might have schlepped on down to his local dollar store for something to make it vibrate...
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15   Go Up

Page created in 0.345 seconds with 40 queries.