ThirdRailForum

• October 22, 2017, 02:25:58 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15   Go Down

Author Topic: So..., exactly which Cohab was 'The Gimp'?  (Read 1545 times)

plus minus reset

foxmulder

• Despair. So delicious.
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 233
  • foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: ZEF
  • Awards: 100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
Re: So..., exactly which Cohab was 'The Gimp'?
« Reply #40 on: September 19, 2017, 02:46:52 PM »

But I won't cry for yesterday
There's an ordinary world
Somehow I have to find
And as I try to make my way
To the ordinary world
I will learn to survive

Phrost-Byte

• Da Mastah
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 92
  • Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Phrost-Byte has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: The OLD Brawl-Hall.com
  • Awards: 100 Replies - In all of Flametown, who would you..200 Replies - Men living with Men = GAY100 Replies - Men living with Men = GAY 100 Replies - Enjoying myself being self-disabled100 Replies - Wanted CNA for shit duty100 Replies - Who thinks that me and Flea should..100 Replies - Should Caskur be allowed back200 Replies - The official Flea teef challenge100 Replies - The official Flea teef challenge thread!100 Replies - Team Cunt Wrangler is now..100 Replies - Citizen Ebola is now my official Nut Keeper100 Replies - casker PM's me tit and puss pics100 Replies - Calling all men in here:
  • Recruiter/Team Cunt Wrangler
« Reply #41 on: September 19, 2017, 03:11:07 PM »

BEnzo, our new resident Gay Basher: :snick:

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 285
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #42 on: September 19, 2017, 06:29:36 PM »

I notice cunty is pretty silent.  Gimp got your tongue?

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

BEnzoTopic starter

• Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 76
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #43 on: September 19, 2017, 11:15:09 PM »

here they go again

[Faggotry Removed By Faggot Censor]

TRF has really gone to hell

That's right!

TCW's large and in charge down here too-

BEnzoTopic starter

• Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 76
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #44 on: September 19, 2017, 11:19:37 PM »

Hey Fox!

Where's The Gimp?

Eisbaer

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Eisbaer embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
« Reply #45 on: September 24, 2017, 09:18:01 PM »

I notice cunty is pretty silent.

I wasn't here when it went up and only just found this thread now. Stock standard Cum Wrangler fare it seems, anything in here you feel that's worth responding to then you just let me know, otherwise...

Well, I think you get the idea. A forum that obsesses over absent members... I seem to recall that was cause for some derision not so long back. Try not to laugh too hard at your own faux pas, cawk-boi. :snack:

rancidmilko

• Consul
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #46 on: September 26, 2017, 04:29:46 PM »

Eisbaer

• Senatore
« Reply #47 on: September 26, 2017, 08:43:50 PM »

Pssst: you're supposed to get Caskur to chop it for you first, not wander the forums posting it unaltered, SoFlo Antonio. :slap:

rancidmilko

• Consul
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #48 on: September 26, 2017, 09:36:47 PM »

Pssst: you're supposed to get Caskur to chop it for you first, not wander the forums posting it unaltered, SoFlo Antonio. :slap:

I don't give a rat's ass

Eisbaer

• Senatore
« Reply #49 on: September 26, 2017, 09:39:40 PM »

I don't give a rat's ass
You can't afford to, the liberals running your country taxed you into abject poverty.  :snick:

Eisbaer

• Senatore
« Reply #50 on: September 26, 2017, 09:41:04 PM »

By the way, thanks for doing Caskur's legwork for her, she's too fat to fit through the door at FT after all.  :rotf:

Frederica

• TRF's Flame Champion
  • Reputation Power: 109
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #51 on: September 27, 2017, 03:48:33 AM »

It's unaltered?   :lmao:

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Emperor
  • Don Kwyjibo embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Vroom vroom...
Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

Frederica

• TRF's Flame Champion
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #53 on: September 27, 2017, 04:35:26 AM »

::)

Lol at this spaz trying to get my attention, obviously he's hoping a bit of my champness rubs off him. Jog on, you aint good enough

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Emperor
  • Don Kwyjibo embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Vroom vroom...
Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

Eisbaer

• Senatore
« Reply #55 on: September 27, 2017, 07:59:57 AM »

It's unaltered?   :lmao:
By Caskur. This wouldn't be such a surprise to you if you read what you responded to.

Man, these friends of Drone HairyArse are so DUMB!!!  :rotf:

feral

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 138
  • feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • resting bitch face.
« Reply #56 on: September 27, 2017, 08:46:46 AM »

It's obvious, I know-

But those fucking pesky details need to be aired out,

In the open like Looney's customers' underwear at the mortuary. Loons favorite job is 'cleansing' the bodies, especially the young fresh ones. Oh, he just loves it when the riga wears off, more 'pliable' that way-

But I digress. This is about the gimp and who owns it.

So, to begin, we have three cohabs.. Proven cohabs, mind you. Self admitted and self owned (yet CW considers them the cream of her crop-lulz) I repeat, self admitted-

We have Sum Cuntless faggot.
We have Frail faggot Freud.
Then there was EB.

Cohabs one and all-
This is not in question.
Cohabbing once upon a time together. All three. This must be clear.

Now, we know at least one still cohabs with a dude. Cuntless. Self admitted.
Freud is believed to be cohabbing with multiple partners, but whether or not true is irregardless to the tale.
EB is gone.

Okay, to the heart of the matter.

BDSM, S&M, whatever, I'm calling perversion here. Cunty's into the whips and chains. Self admitted, self owned. And it fits with the faggot anyway. Even if he didn't admit it, we'd believe it. Easier for me that he admitted it tho-

Frail? His penchant for getting the same beatings day, after day, after day, after pitiful day would lead anyone to believe the faggot enjoys the pain. Some might call him submissive.

EB? Take one look at the dudes piercings and I think that's all anyone would need to see. EB liked the pain. Definately a preverted guy.

Well, I thought this is all kind of strange, so I asked my friend Luke what he would conclude. I laid it out. Rated G layout too, I wanted an honest answer. This is what Luke said:

Luke: So you're telling me three guys live together and one's into leather and SS hats kind of thing. That's what you're asking ME?
Me: You got it-
Luke: Well, Ben, what you have is three faggots and one is living in a trunk in the basement. I guarantee that! Like in that movie...
Me: Pulp Fiction.
Luke: Yup. His name was The Gimp.
Me: Sure was, Luke, his name was The Gimp, sure 'nuff. Let me buy you a beer.
Luke: Thanks Ben. What's this all about?
Me: Oh, nothing Luke. Truth be told, it's all about nothing-

Luke's fucking A right. One of these faggot motherfuckers is 'The Gimp'!

EB? No fucking way he's taking it as a gimp. Giving it to a gimp?, I buy that shit full price all day long, but taking it from Cunty and Frail? No chance.

Cunty? Too ornery for a gimp. Not that he won't take it, EB gave it to him plenty of times I'm sure, but the trunk would be a problem. The leather too. Cunty would break out in hives if he had to sleep in that leather jumpsuit. And the pong ball in the mouth wouldn't quiet him up either. EB would have to cockslap the fuck to shut him up at night. So its a no go for cunty.

But, the frail one? Oh yes, it had to have been Freud. The only real choice, really-

Think about it. Submissive, with a survival instinct. Freud could easily live in a trunk, in leather, with pong ball in mouth, and be just as happy as a faggot could be. Dude's got a spork, maybe a stove, a small couch in that trunk, sheeeeit, it must have been cohab heaven for him!
I'm sure cunty let him out to shower with the dudes and drop the soap once in a while, and of course he was let out to perform BDSM activities, twice or more daily, so it wasn't so bad, huh Freud? Oh no, not so bad at all-

So, I'm saying Frail faggot Freud was 'The Gimp.'

And we all know what they say, Eh? Once a Gimp, always a Gimp!

Let the wrecking continue-

PEACE!

In summary:

You met up with your pool boy Luke, bought him drinks to discuss the sexual preferences of other males...

...alrighty.

Nuff said.
Yet another example of why feral is the reigning Queen of Flame. All others are pretenders.  :snick:

Frederica

• TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #57 on: September 27, 2017, 08:47:49 AM »

By Caskur. This wouldn't be such a surprise to you if you read what you responded to.

Man, these friends of Drone HairyArse are so DUMB!!!  :rotf:

Well that is a relief, I was so concerned for you I thought I'd have to bring out the big guns and get rancid to say a prayer for you

Drone hairyass? Wtf are you nuttering on about now?

Eisbaer

• Senatore
« Reply #58 on: September 27, 2017, 09:14:43 AM »

Well that is a relief, I was so concerned for you I thought I'd have to bring out the big guns and get rancid to say a prayer for you

Drone hairyass? Wtf are you nuttering on about now?

Drone HairyArse, Muffcabbage of Drag On and On and Ons. Maybe if you read this site a little more you'd get it.

There are three kinds of people in the world: those who MAKE things happen, those who WATCH things happen and those who say "What happened?"

Frederica

• TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #59 on: September 27, 2017, 09:26:44 AM »

Drone HairyArse, Muffcabbage of Drag On and On and Ons.

That's so lame it's actually funny
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15   Go Up

Page created in 0.312 seconds with 45 queries.