ThirdRailForum

• December 16, 2017, 02:27:56 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: NFL Implosion  (Read 493 times)

plus minus reset

lokmarTopic starter

• Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.
Re: NFL Implosion
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2017, 12:30:02 AM »

You worship grown men playing with their balls together while you recite incantations to a ridiculous colored rag...

But I'm the "stupid fuk"..  :snick:

You know fred, you gaytheists are every bit as destructive to civilization as the full on libiots are. The stupid nonsensical bullshit quoted from you above is just more proof of that. I bet your dumb ass thinks the founders would give an ignorant tosser a pat on the head!   :turd:

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Don Kwyjibo embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Vroom vroom...
« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2017, 12:41:26 AM »

You know fred, you gaytheists are every bit as destructive to civilization as the full on libiots are. The stupid nonsensical bullshit quoted from you above is just more proof of that. I bet your dumb ass thinks the founders would give an ignorant tosser a pat on the head!   :turd:

^^^ "***wank wank wank*** MURICA! colored rag, pasta sky lord!!! ***wank wank wank***"...

:lolatu:
Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 218
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2017, 05:55:31 AM »

Yea, I just saw that shit they did in the UK too.

Eh?

The Wise and Powerful

• Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 226
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2017, 06:42:00 AM »

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

lokmarTopic starter

• Legatus
  • lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.
« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2017, 07:56:15 AM »

rancidmilko

• Imperator
  • rancidmilko is a tedious twat.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2017, 11:56:41 AM »

One single guy from the Steelers didn't join the bullshit

Guess what? His nigger coach gave him hell for it. This is it. Niggers are yelling at whites for not betraying their country

IF this is not a sign that some things need to be done ASAP, well...

lokmarTopic starter

• Legatus
« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2017, 09:03:38 PM »

So the latest is that the requirement is in a policy handbook, distributed to all 32 teams and not the NFL rulebook. I dont see that it matters really but these fukin treasonous fuckers will run roughshod with it. They (protesting players) should all be shot dead before a Saddam/ISIS firing squad while on fire.

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 294
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #27 on: September 26, 2017, 08:42:21 PM »

Lol...ratings were way up this week.  Even Dale jr. supports Kapernick. 
Quote from: lokmar on December 14, 2017, 07:10:27 PM
I will take a straight kiddie fucker<*record scratch*>

Lolwut?

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

Roose

• Aedile
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Roose probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2017, 11:21:32 AM »

Throughout history 99% of civilized people would be rightwing extremists by the standards of today's libtards.  But the backlash has finally begun and shit is going to start getting better.  Every country in the world is seeing an increase in "extremism" which actually means common sense and tradition.  People are tired of the elites trying to turn their sons into faggots and their daughters into sluts, all so they can sell more crap to people who buy their identities rather than inherit them from their ancestors.  Of course they started with blacks, by nature less intelligent and entirely uncivilized before the white man built his railroads and cities in the jungles.  They had no culture to begin with so it was easier to erase the stunted start they had made in the years following abolition.  Then the media and its j00ish owners relentlessly began brainwashing the dumber whites with the idea that the urban bullshit "culture" was cool, quite successfully.  Smarter people ignored it or even profited from it.  But it seems people have finally had enough, our GOD EMPEROR is the most salient manifestation.  He isn't perfect in his execution, but after him we will have a leader who is better, who can mimic the style of TRUMP but be far more substantive in taking actual measures to save our civilization. 

Stupidamerican6443752

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • Stupidamerican6443752 seems dazed and confused most of the time.Stupidamerican6443752 seems dazed and confused most of the time.
« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2017, 11:31:25 AM »

Throughout history 99% of civilized people would be rightwing extremists by the standards of today's libtards.  But the backlash has finally begun and shit is going to start getting better.  Every country in the world is seeing an increase in "extremism" which actually means common sense and tradition.  People are tired of the elites trying to turn their sons into faggots and their daughters into sluts, all so they can sell more crap to people who buy their identities rather than inherit them from their ancestors.  Of course they started with blacks, by nature less intelligent and entirely uncivilized before the white man built his railroads and cities in the jungles.  They had no culture to begin with so it was easier to erase the stunted start they had made in the years following abolition.  Then the media and its j00ish owners relentlessly began brainwashing the dumber whites with the idea that the urban bullshit "culture" was cool, quite successfully.  Smarter people ignored it or even profited from it.  But it seems people have finally had enough, our GOD EMPEROR is the most salient manifestation.  He isn't perfect in his execution, but after him we will have a leader who is better, who can mimic the style of TRUMP but be far more substantive in taking actual measures to save our civilization.

:100:   :agree:  :hesaid:  :usa:   

rancidmilko

• Imperator
  • rancidmilko is a tedious twat.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2017, 12:14:09 PM »

All I know is, I wanna live in a world without liberals and the ilk they think is so fucking awesome, like muslims

Roose

• Aedile
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Roose probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2017, 12:32:46 PM »

All I know is, I wanna live in a world without liberals and the ilk they think is so fucking awesome, like muslims

I have no problem with Muslims if they stay in their own countries.  That's diversity I can get behind.  But the left's hatred for its own culture is so deep that it imports the worst of the Muslims and gives them freedom just so they can further destroy those who oppose the left.

The Wise and Powerful

• Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 226
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #32 on: September 27, 2017, 06:21:08 PM »

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

lokmarTopic starter

• Legatus
« Reply #33 on: September 27, 2017, 11:56:20 PM »

Lol...ratings were way up this week.  Even Dale jr. supports Kapernick.

Umm no they werent liar. I work with a bunch of foosball fans and they were all flipped out about it. Many are talkin shit about boycotting it. Even the liberal shitbag chicongo papers are talking about raycis whitey being up in arms about "angry negro behavior"! PWN3D!

etc

• I FIXED BRA1N'S SITE!!!
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.
  • THE MOR0N DONE BROKE IT AGAIN LOL!
« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2017, 03:08:48 PM »

Keep kneeling... I think it's great. It's making people think twice about being silly sports fanatics and it's challenging retarded patriotism too... win/win  :borat:

:grin:
"I would prefer it if the title had a ring of legitimacy it hasn't enjoyed since they started handing it out to non-flamers like Caskur....I feel as if I can make a standing stipulation here to any "champ" desperately looking to divest themselves of the aforementioned title. That stip is this: the title must first be elevated to a level of excellence befitting that of an elder statesman of the flaming community."

foxmulder

• Despair. So delicious.
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 238
  • foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: ZEF
  • Awards: 100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #35 on: September 28, 2017, 03:59:40 PM »

Umm no they werent liar. I work with a bunch of foosball fans and they were all flipped out about it. Many are talkin shit about boycotting it. Even the liberal shitbag chicongo papers are talking about raycis whitey being up in arms about "angry negro behavior"! PWN3D!

gotta say this is the worst Trump troll ever...

But I won't cry for yesterday
There's an ordinary world
Somehow I have to find
And as I try to make my way
To the ordinary world
I will learn to survive

din365

• How to train your faggot
  • Senatore
  • din365 embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
« Reply #36 on: September 28, 2017, 05:55:12 PM »

It seems like the far left just doesn't get it that pandering to the far left just fails.

the NFL bet that americans loved therir football enough to put up with the betrayal and virtue signalling, and they are losing that bet. Have these idiots seriously taken a look at who their core audience is? Do they think the chai-latte-sipping, skinny jeans wearing, metal-faced, gsinmgily fucking hipster with a che quavera shirt on is going to tune in to watch football? do they think some chunky,blue haired, fat femnazi is going to watch football? fock no! the ones that do are so goddamned broke that they won't spend the kind of money the patriotic americans do.

by the way, how did Starbuck's SJW virtue signalling work out for them?
https://finance.google.com/finance?q=NASDAQ:SBUX

nope! nothing. it's almost as if pandering to people who have no money and drive away the people that do is a real shitty business plan.
  :snick:

etc

• Senatore
  • etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.
« Reply #37 on: September 28, 2017, 07:17:09 PM »

It's all a load of wank. Aren't you yanks supposed to be living in a democracy? Vote with your fucking feet, chrissakes. Whether you're a poofter trying to buy a wedding cake or a couch potato fuming that half your team dissed your flag, VOTE WITH YOUR FUCKING FEET. Walk from what offends you and take your business with you when you go. By all means, if it pisses you off enough to waste further energy on it, lobby other like-minded people to do the same, or simply recognise they've got as much right to protest that you do and just don't give a shit to stick around them.

How many teams are in the NFL? What do you think is going to happen to the corporate bux when team membership starts dropping, when the advertising revenue starts dropping because fewer and fewer people are watching their matches? More regulation? A few contracts cancelled because some 7 figure per annum asshole offended you? I personally don't give a shit what they do any more than I care that Adam and Steve can't have their cake and eat it too. And no, mewling about the imagined injustice of someone dissing a patriotic symbol (that as like as not was stitched togather in Korea anyway) isn;t going to offend me enough to "vote with my feet", not when the option of pointing and laughing at the utter stupidity of the people who are kneeling and the screams of indignation from the other side "make them stand! Make them staaaaaaaand!!!"

The whole argument is fucking stupid and beneath you, but if it really means that much to you, then hit 'em where it hurts... the hip pocket.
"I would prefer it if the title had a ring of legitimacy it hasn't enjoyed since they started handing it out to non-flamers like Caskur....I feel as if I can make a standing stipulation here to any "champ" desperately looking to divest themselves of the aforementioned title. That stip is this: the title must first be elevated to a level of excellence befitting that of an elder statesman of the flaming community."

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
  • Don Kwyjibo embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Vroom vroom...
« Reply #38 on: September 29, 2017, 06:48:40 AM »

Yup... if I despise an actor's or musician's activism, I vote with my VPN and dodgy download site.

Just because they're a moron of reality doesn't mean I can't enjoy what they ARE good at while not giving them one red cent for it .

Eventually, they will either learn to like Ramen noodles or stfu...
Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

etc

• Senatore
« Reply #39 on: September 29, 2017, 11:34:57 AM »

Yeah, I would admit to the same, except I generally tend to 86 a lot of stuff out of choice when it's practitioners are behaving in ways I disagree with.

Take Metallica for instance. There was once a time when I didn't mind listening to them, going back as far as the time when James Hetfield and Lars Ulrich were still taping each others record collections in fact. You know, around the Kill Em All and Ride The Lightning era. Saw them perform live around the time of The Black Album... worth every cent of the exorbitant admission price I paid to go see them.

Then that shit with Napster happened. Okay, there was the positive outcome that Bittorrent ultimately arose from the ashes... that's not the point. This was a band who made no secret of dodging copyright and royalties considersations back in the day... going after the very kinds of people they once were for doing the same thing. Hypocrites. Greedy, grasping, double standard practicing bitches... and I found that suddenly I no longer enjoyed what they were doing in the studio or on stage any more. About the only thing I can still wear out of a pair of speakers is that Anti-Nowhere League cover they do, the rest just sounds like self absorbed and litiginous homos whining to my ears.

So no, I won't give them a cent and I sure as hell won't waste my hard drive space on their staid and overproduced drivel. Artists do deserve recognition and remuneration for what they do; well they can presume to be recognised and remunerated for their blatant hypocrisy and double standards in my complete lack of regard for their efforts. I'd rather hear Danko Jones or Monster Magnet these days, or perhaps something out of Devin Townshend if I'm looking for something really aggressive. And if James or Lars were to show up on my doorstep with an offer of paid work on their material, I'd tell them to fuck off and close the door in their face without a moment's hesitation.

That's the kind of "voting with your feet" I'm talking about. Admittedly there's little lure for me to sell my principles short here, but even if you find there is, you have to decide which is more important and reasonably live with your decision.

And the grousing I'm seeing in this thread is assuredly not reasonable. How many here have switched their teams (or better yet, sporting codes) in protest? None I'm guessing. So why sit there and bitch about how others should do something when you aren't doing anything about it yourself?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up

Page created in 1.343 seconds with 42 queries.