ThirdRailForum

• October 18, 2017, 04:41:54 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: NFL Implosion  (Read 385 times)

plus minus reset

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 208
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
Re: NFL Implosion
« Reply #40 on: September 29, 2017, 01:03:07 PM »

How many here have switched their teams (or better yet, sporting codes) in protest? None I'm guessing. So why sit there and bitch about how others should do something when you aren't doing anything about it yourself?

I have developed a principle in recent years, I will not pay money to either be insulted or have someone take the piss. Ive stuck to it and if my team did then I would find another vocation.

foxmulder

• Despair. So delicious.
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 225
  • foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: ZEF
  • Awards: 100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #41 on: September 29, 2017, 06:19:39 PM »

why don't the NFL players who don't want to stand for the flag just butt their heads together instead and bring attention to all the concussions and brain injuries these players face just by playing in the NFL
But I won't cry for yesterday
There's an ordinary world
Somehow I have to find
And as I try to make my way
To the ordinary world
I will learn to survive

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 208
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #42 on: September 29, 2017, 06:32:13 PM »

I'm hearing that Oakland threw a match because the white QB wouldn't take a knee so the offence let him get sacked, was on Sheeple midday then on infowars a couple of hours ago. From various sources.

The NFL is toast if this pans out that it looks like it will.

BEnzo

• Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 74
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #43 on: September 29, 2017, 11:44:20 PM »

why don't the NFL players who don't want to stand for the flag just butt their heads together instead and bring attention to all the concussions and brain injuries these players face just by playing in the NFL

I'm hearing that Oakland threw a match because the white QB wouldn't take a knee so the offence let him get sacked, was on Sheeple midday then on infowars a couple of hours ago. From various sources.

SHHHHHHH! Be vwerry quiet! Idiots talking about football-

etc

• I FIXED BRA1N'S SITE!!!
  • Governor
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • etc is on the verge of being accepted.etc is on the verge of being accepted.etc is on the verge of being accepted.etc is on the verge of being accepted.etc is on the verge of being accepted.etc is on the verge of being accepted.etc is on the verge of being accepted.
« Reply #44 on: September 30, 2017, 12:10:41 AM »

Let it tank, those uppity fuckers deserve to get cut down to size. Seven figure salaries and they're still bitching like libtards about "muh privlidge"???

Fuck 'em. NFL isn't a real sport anyhow.
"I would prefer it if the title had a ring of legitimacy it hasn't enjoyed since they started handing it out to non-flamers like Caskur....I feel as if I can make a standing stipulation here to any "champ" desperately looking to divest themselves of the aforementioned title. That stip is this: the title must first be elevated to a level of excellence befitting that of an elder statesman of the flaming community."

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Don Kwyjibo embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Vroom vroom...
« Reply #45 on: September 30, 2017, 12:57:02 AM »

Yeah, I would admit to the same, except I generally tend to 86 a lot of stuff out of choice when it's practitioners are behaving in ways I disagree with.

Take Metallica for instance. There was once a time when I didn't mind listening to them, going back as far as the time when James Hetfield and Lars Ulrich were still taping each others record collections in fact. You know, around the Kill Em All and Ride The Lightning era. Saw them perform live around the time of The Black Album... worth every cent of the exorbitant admission price I paid to go see them.

Then that shit with Napster happened. Okay, there was the positive outcome that Bittorrent ultimately arose from the ashes... that's not the point. This was a band who made no secret of dodging copyright and royalties considersations back in the day... going after the very kinds of people they once were for doing the same thing. Hypocrites. Greedy, grasping, double standard practicing bitches... and I found that suddenly I no longer enjoyed what they were doing in the studio or on stage any more. About the only thing I can still wear out of a pair of speakers is that Anti-Nowhere League cover they do, the rest just sounds like self absorbed and litiginous homos whining to my ears.

So no, I won't give them a cent and I sure as hell won't waste my hard drive space on their staid and overproduced drivel. Artists do deserve recognition and remuneration for what they do; well they can presume to be recognised and remunerated for their blatant hypocrisy and double standards in my complete lack of regard for their efforts. I'd rather hear Danko Jones or Monster Magnet these days, or perhaps something out of Devin Townshend if I'm looking for something really aggressive. And if James or Lars were to show up on my doorstep with an offer of paid work on their material, I'd tell them to fuck off and close the door in their face without a moment's hesitation.

That's the kind of "voting with your feet" I'm talking about. Admittedly there's little lure for me to sell my principles short here, but even if you find there is, you have to decide which is more important and reasonably live with your decision.

And the grousing I'm seeing in this thread is assuredly not reasonable. How many here have switched their teams (or better yet, sporting codes) in protest? None I'm guessing. So why sit there and bitch about how others should do something when you aren't doing anything about it yourself?

When I think about Metallica... all I can remember is the documentary where they fondly recollected about their broke years and eating "ham on hand" sandwiches while getting bootlegs of other bands on cassette.

When they came out for the Big Day Out in the early 2000's I waited for them to appear before I turned my back with both middle fingers raised and walked away.

They probably didn't see me... but their fans did, and I voted with my hands and my feet on that day... no matter how small the token measure was.
Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

etc

• Governor
  • etc is on the verge of being accepted.etc is on the verge of being accepted.etc is on the verge of being accepted.etc is on the verge of being accepted.etc is on the verge of being accepted.etc is on the verge of being accepted.etc is on the verge of being accepted.
« Reply #46 on: September 30, 2017, 01:11:33 AM »

When I think about Metallica... all I can remember is the documentary where they fondly recollected about their broke years and eating "ham on hand" sandwiches while getting bootlegs of other bands on cassette.

When they came out for the Big Day Out in the early 2000's I waited for them to appear before I turned my back with both middle fingers raised and walked away.

They probably didn't see me... but their fans did, and I voted with my hands and my feet on that day... no matter how small the token measure was.
Heh, I more or less saw the same thing happen to Guns And Roses out at Calder... I wasn't actually there personally but Hinch did a live cross to Mick Gudinshi out the front of the speedway. "Biggest open air attendance in Australia" Gudinski was babbling, "capacity crowd" and "you owe it to yourself to get down here". Which was all bullshit of course, I could see people walking out of the place behind him, knew also that Calder's capacity was around 100,000, somewhat short of the quarter million The Seekers packed out the Myer Music Bowl in '69. A friend told me later he hung about for the support acts (Rose Tattoo and Skid Row) before fighting his way towards the exit. I told him of my having laughed my guts out watching the exodus on the telly even as the promoter was selling it as the place to be for all he was worth. We both agreed Axl (and Gudinski) were wankers, not like that wasn't a widely held opinion at the time.  :snick:
"I would prefer it if the title had a ring of legitimacy it hasn't enjoyed since they started handing it out to non-flamers like Caskur....I feel as if I can make a standing stipulation here to any "champ" desperately looking to divest themselves of the aforementioned title. That stip is this: the title must first be elevated to a level of excellence befitting that of an elder statesman of the flaming community."

turd_ferguson

• Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • turd_ferguson is acknowledged by some.turd_ferguson is acknowledged by some.turd_ferguson is acknowledged by some.turd_ferguson is acknowledged by some.
« Reply #47 on: September 30, 2017, 10:22:42 AM »

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/sep/28/colin-kaepernick-charity-donates-25000-to-assatas-/

The Colin Kaepernick Foundation donated in April $25,000 to Assata’s Daughters, a Chicago “direct action”
resistance organization honoring Assata Shakur, who escaped prison and fled to Cuba after being found guilty
in the 1973 murder of Officer Werner Foerster.

lokmarTopic starter

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 37
  • lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.
« Reply #48 on: October 08, 2017, 10:39:28 PM »

Megadeath PWN3D's the hell out of faggit assed  metalica 24/7

BEnzo

• Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 74
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #49 on: October 09, 2017, 05:03:37 PM »

That's true.

The Wise and Powerful

• Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 202
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #50 on: October 09, 2017, 07:09:09 PM »

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

etc

• Governor
« Reply #51 on: October 10, 2017, 10:54:00 AM »

The flashcan that went off in James Hetfield's face wasn't strong enough.

The Wise and Powerful

• Global Moderator
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #52 on: October 11, 2017, 02:43:47 PM »

NFL owners are reportedly considering a rule that would require players to stand for the national anthem — and it could spark a debate over players' rights
Scott Davis | BusinessInsider
 Oct. 10, 2017, 2:17 PM    1,932

As the NFL continues to be embroiled in controversy over players protesting during the national anthem, team owners are reportedly considering making a change.

According to Dow Jones (via CNBC), NFL owners are considering the addition of a new rule that would require players stand for the national anthem. The report cites an anonymous league spokesperson.

Such a rule would be controversial, though not unlike other sports.

The NBA, for instance, has a rule that requires players to stand for the anthem. NBA commissioner Adam Silver recently said the league expects players to follow the rule this season.

While the NFL would be within its rights to require players to stand, surely some people (not to mention players) would not like the league trying to silence something many would consider a civil liberty in an open forum, even if technically the NFL is a private company.

Critics of those who oppose the protests often argue the NFL has already blurred the lines of a private company by using the national anthem at all and having it so tightly linked to honoring the military. If a tradition not related to football (the anthem) is played, why do players have to honor it?

The Dow Jones report comes after Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones said on Sunday that any Cowboys player that is disrespectful to the flag "will not play." When Jones was asked about his comments on Monday, he cited an obscure league manual that said players "should" stand for the anthem. As Deadspin noted, the language in the manual changed slightly from a 2014 version, with the newer version threatening different disciplinary action.

On Tuesday, league spokesman Joe Lockhart told reporters that the change was made in 2015, according to USA Today's Nancy Armour. He also noted the difference between the manual saying players "should" stand vs. "must."

The league owners are expected to meet in New York next week where anthem protests are likely to be a topic of discussion.

It's unclear where the league goes from here. Some NFL players have claimed they are under pressure from owners and management to stop protesting. For many players, the decision not to stand could come down to job security. One NFL player told The Root that players who aren't first- or second-stringers are worried about losing their roles or even their jobs if they defy orders and protest.

Conversely, as former Cowboys receiver Michael Irvin told KRLD-FM 105.3 The Fan, it would be interesting to see what teams like the Cowboys would do if crucial skill players knelt during the anthem. For instance, would Jones bench Dak Prescott or Dez Bryant if they knelt during the anthem, despite team orders? Irvin is doubtful.

Suffice to say, regardless of what happens with league policy, the issue is not likely to go away any time soon.

http://www.businessinsider.com/nfl-owners-national-anthem-rule-players-stand-report-2017-10

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.

louie

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • louie seems dazed and confused most of the time.louie seems dazed and confused most of the time.
« Reply #53 on: October 11, 2017, 05:09:57 PM »

And the 1st Amendment lawyers are lining up rubbing their grubby fat hands together.

etc

• Governor
« Reply #54 on: October 11, 2017, 11:49:15 PM »

You cunts ought to take a leaf out of the French Revolution. Line up the guillotines and get to work... only instead of beheading aristocrats, try rounding up the lawyers instead.

lokmarTopic starter

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 37
  • lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.
« Reply #55 on: October 12, 2017, 09:54:18 AM »

You cunts ought to take a leaf out of the French Revolution. Line up the guillotines and get to work... only instead of beheading aristocrats, try rounding up the lawyers instead.

Agreed! We also need to execute all the commies, Antfa fascist, panthers, and faggits. Really, the list reaches into the tens of millions.

The Wise and Powerful

• Global Moderator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #56 on: October 13, 2017, 10:53:39 PM »

etc

• Governor
« Reply #57 on: October 14, 2017, 04:25:10 AM »

Agreed! We also need to execute all the commies, Antfa fascist, panthers, and faggits. Really, the list reaches into the tens of millions.
But you'll give the owners of politically correct flame boards a free pass, right?  :snick:

louie

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • louie seems dazed and confused most of the time.louie seems dazed and confused most of the time.

The Wise and Powerful

• Global Moderator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #59 on: October 14, 2017, 10:53:21 AM »

+1

I'll give you a +1 backatcha over at FRW's site.  :grin:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up

Page created in 0.536 seconds with 44 queries.