ThirdRailForum

• October 22, 2017, 02:33:14 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Making TRF grate again...  (Read 592 times)

plus minus reset

Frederica

• TRF's Flame Champion
  • Reputation Power: 109
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
Re: Making TRF grate again...
« Reply #40 on: September 27, 2017, 12:27:09 PM »

why don't y'all stfu?

That's not really the point of a forum though is it

Black Olive

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
  • My mommer says Hi.
« Reply #41 on: September 27, 2017, 02:15:55 PM »

Pretty sure Fred's comment was sarcasm and not literal..

Polar bear is slow on the tundra.

Black Olive

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
  • My mommer says Hi.
« Reply #42 on: September 27, 2017, 02:18:32 PM »

why don't y'all stfu?

Well that would be lurking, would it not?  Then you would complain about that. Give yourself a good  :tard:

EisbaerTopic starter

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Eisbaer embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
« Reply #43 on: September 27, 2017, 02:39:37 PM »

Lol at cunt begging for my shit. Here you go, open wide  :turd:

There you go, embrace that shit. Remember what a wise man once said....

The solution, dear boy, is shit. And we all need to embrace this truth if this site is to survive.

EisbaerTopic starter

• Senatore
« Reply #44 on: September 27, 2017, 02:40:17 PM »

You whip yourself when your roomie is busy working?

http://thirdrailforum.com/index.php?topic=15877.msg262355#msg262355

Answer the question. Your side brought this whole pedo thing up as a topic for discussion, it's a bit late to be backing out now that it's reaming out a nigglette's vegemite valley..

EisbaerTopic starter

• Senatore
« Reply #45 on: September 27, 2017, 02:42:01 PM »

Yo, cunty....with you living large and all ghetto fabulous, you must get a lot of pussy, aye?
Don't you read?

rancidmilko

• Consul
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #46 on: September 27, 2017, 02:42:38 PM »

That's not really the point of a forum though is it

I dunno, but the pointy in this forum is your head

Well that would be lurking, would it not?  Then you would complain about that. Give yourself a good  :tard:

I'm not gonna complain, I would enjoy the sweet sound of silence

EisbaerTopic starter

• Senatore
« Reply #47 on: September 27, 2017, 02:43:08 PM »

why don't y'all stfu?

Because we're about making TRF grate again. Read the topic title, doofus.

rancidmilko

• Consul
  • rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #48 on: September 27, 2017, 02:43:21 PM »

Don't you read?

he has a hard time making up all those letters

rancidmilko

• Consul
« Reply #49 on: September 27, 2017, 02:44:18 PM »

Because we're about making TRF grate again. Read the topic title, doofus.

TRF mean Tribunal Regional Federal

It's just another corrupt brazilian institution

it's already grated

EisbaerTopic starter

• Senatore
« Reply #50 on: September 27, 2017, 02:45:41 PM »

Polar bear is slow on the tundra.

You never did answer why your poops were green. Every time I birth a loaf it's brown. Need some dietary tips madam?

EisbaerTopic starter

• Senatore
« Reply #51 on: September 27, 2017, 02:48:25 PM »

TRF mean Tribunal Regional Federal

It's just another corrupt brazilian institution

it's already grated
It also means The Retard Farm. It's where they keep retards with names like Rancid, Fred, Benzover and Xeno.

rancidmilko

• Consul
« Reply #52 on: September 27, 2017, 06:15:46 PM »

It also means The Retard Farm. It's where they keep retards with names like Rancid, Fred, Benzover and Xeno.

They also have some goofy looking worm who likes to post low denomination bills and tries to pass for rich

EisbaerTopic starter

• Senatore
« Reply #53 on: September 27, 2017, 06:25:30 PM »

They also have some goofy looking worm who likes to post low denomination bills and tries to pass for rich
ORLY? You should link that worm to my posts, I could show him how to pass for "comfortably well off" instead. An altogether much more sustainable prospect.  :grin:

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 285
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #54 on: September 27, 2017, 06:51:56 PM »

Don't you read?

I don't read your scrollbums.  Anyhoos,  you getting pussy?

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 285
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #55 on: September 27, 2017, 06:53:32 PM »

he has a hard time making up all those letters

...easy for you to eat all those dicks. 

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

EisbaerTopic starter

• Senatore
« Reply #56 on: September 27, 2017, 07:04:30 PM »

Don't you read?

I don't read

Oh, well this next post isn't going to help you at all then. Too bad....

EisbaerTopic starter

• Senatore
« Reply #57 on: September 27, 2017, 07:05:08 PM »

!!!! ATTENTION MOUTH-BREATHERS !!!!

Look, I know that y'all have trouble connecting the dots and keeping tabs on who is who in this day and age, so I'm going to do it for you this one time in the hopes your dumbasses get it right for once.

To be clear (and I want there to be no misunderstanding about this) I am, as of this post, mothballing the Eisbaer account as of this post and shifting my posting activities to the etc account. The more astute here have been aware of my plans to do this for some time, but since a few me of you have a tendency to leave your brains in neutral gear and/or park your melon soft oblong cockholster receptacles under random rocks (hi Caskur!), I'm stating it explicity so you won't unreasonably think I'm making the attempt to avoid your incessantly dreary handbags-at-forty-paces styled attacks or a history of effortlessly and effectively trolling your gullible shits into believing the most unbelievable horseshit imaginable that you're still falling for it fifteen years later.

No, I'm just doing as I have always done, dropping a used account and picking up where I left off with a fresh one. And if you're still too stupid to know where to find me after this, then good luck finding your way to your own dunnies as I continue to kick the shit out of you.

That is all.

etc

• I FIXED BRA1N'S SITE!!!
  • Governor
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • etc makes good points.etc makes good points.etc makes good points.etc makes good points.etc makes good points.etc makes good points.etc makes good points.etc makes good points.etc makes good points.
« Reply #58 on: September 27, 2017, 07:06:33 PM »

Now... where were we....
"I would prefer it if the title had a ring of legitimacy it hasn't enjoyed since they started handing it out to non-flamers like Caskur....I feel as if I can make a standing stipulation here to any "champ" desperately looking to divest themselves of the aforementioned title. That stip is this: the title must first be elevated to a level of excellence befitting that of an elder statesman of the flaming community."

The Wise and Powerful

• Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 204
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #59 on: September 27, 2017, 07:18:34 PM »

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up

Page created in 0.509 seconds with 41 queries.