ThirdRailForum

• October 22, 2017, 02:24:43 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29   Go Down

Author Topic: Old Poo  (Read 2823 times)

plus minus reset

Ant Agonizer

• Textual Rapist/Cunt Wrangler
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 170
  • Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Ant Agonizer has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - The why doesnt fat Felicia post pics of..200 Replies - The FRAUD LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING Thread100 Replies - The FRAUD LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING Thread100 Replies - The Why is the Coven Still Named After..100 Replies - The Big Felicia Tinder Experiment Thread100 Replies - The BREAKING NEWS thread200 Replies - The Award for Most Priests and Scout Leaders..100 Replies - The Award for Most Priests and Scout Leaders..100 Replies -  	The Brent Thread: A Threnody100 Replies - The this is where fleas nigger kids..100 Replies - The pictures of Sasha Thread200 Replies - The fat Felicia has no collar bones thread100 Replies - The fat Felicia has no collar bones thread200 Replies - The Fat Felicia looks like Donald Trumps..100 Replies - The Fat Felicia looks like Donald Trumps300 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid200 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid100 Replies - The Pics of FAT Felicias pumpkin headed kid100 Replies -  	The this is where fleas nigger kids..100 Replies - The REAL reason fat nigger Felicia wont post..100 Replies - The How FUCKING Stupid is flea100 Replies - The creeper quote thread100 Replies - WTF is up with dat?200 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than flea100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons Why ferals mom is better than flea100 Reply Thread - The FAT FLEA gif thread100 Reply Thread -  	Crapskurs MUSTACHE and FILTHY PORES500 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..MVP March 2016300 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..200 Reply Thread - Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..100 Reply Thread -  	Is this stupid lying, plagiarizing, fat cunt..Win vs Team Scoundrel200 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than..100 Reply Thread - Reasons Why ferals mom is better than..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson for Crapskewer100 Reply Thread - Crapskurs MUSTACHE and FILTHY PORES
  • #ByeFatFelicia #ByeBaxter
Re: Old Poo
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2017, 11:06:41 PM »

:lol:

Caskur got so used to doing my dirty work, now she just does it for whatever slob asks her to  :rotf:

Hahaha look at Fat Flea LIE ! Freud himself told me.
(Feral never catfished me...

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Don Kwyjibo embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Vroom vroom...
« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2017, 11:15:45 PM »

Next up, Tex Perkins and the Rosebud Symphony CFA Orchestra perform "Light my Fire"...
Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

Eisbaer

• Senatore
  • Eisbaer embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2017, 12:45:20 AM »

Next up, Tex Perkins and the Rosebud Symphony CFA Orchestra perform "Light my Fire"...
Oh trust me, if the Wayback Machine archived stuff back that far, these clowns would be lapping it up and swearing to god it was real. Because internet and stuff.

Morons.  :grin:

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Emperor
  • Awards: 100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Vroom vroom...
« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2017, 01:22:20 AM »

Oh trust me, if the Wayback Machine archived stuff back that far, these clowns would be lapping it up and swearing to god it was real. Because internet and stuff.

I should go through some of my old drives one of these days... how cool would Tex Perkins and the volunteer CFA arsonist cohabber kid be?  :snick:
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Eisbaer

• Senatore
« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2017, 01:25:13 AM »

I should go through some of my old drives one of these days... how cool would Tex Perkins and the volunteer CFA arsonist cohabber kid be?  :snick:

May as well, these cretins could do with some "new" old material to rehash into oblivion.  :snack:

Sometimes I think that when god was handing out the brains, most TRF posters thought he said "trains" ...and missed theirs.

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2017, 05:11:07 AM »

Ellie Mae Clampett was my real mom (pictured).  RIP

That's CW but she may as well be dead.... her forum is.

I guess having a dill like Dum Sum kills anyone's forum with his recycled chops and shitty attitude problems.

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Emperor
  • Vroom vroom...
« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2017, 05:30:19 AM »

I guess having a dill like Crapskur kills anyone's forum with her recycled chops and shitty attitude problems.

Agreed.

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #27 on: September 26, 2017, 07:09:26 AM »

Like when you write about my dead son? Like that you mean you pkb molester.

You're retarded... and your Aaron meatshielder is another retard like you.

But we all know is you're a country shopper earning peanuts from musicians no one has ever heard of...

feral

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 138
  • feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • resting bitch face.
« Reply #28 on: September 26, 2017, 08:37:13 AM »

:lol: Watch nitnut go apeshit... (apologies if this isn't in right order) It's good that dum sum reposts his old chops and pictures of his 18 month old chump change shots. At least when poofer posted his, it was current chump change...  :lol:

Just so I'm understanding this correctly..

Caskur re-posts a phone message that EB made regarding cun'T on a blog ( something she clearly retrieved from archives ) that took place on a T mobile..over a decade ago..

And no one thinks to question the authenticity of this text message in 2017...and then proceed to give caskur credit for posting it?

Lmao wtf!?

All I've read is hearsay from EB, sure he makes it all sound very convincing as to have happened...but where is the proof that everything he states actually happened.

Everyone knows shit sticks if one is convincing enough in their words in this flame game.

Example: Freud stated he turned gay after I met him.

That was bullshit.

However he executed his story brilliantly enough for that shit to stick.

I stated Freud lived in a tent in his living room.

That was executed brilliantly and that shit stuck.

Prowler accused caskur of poisoning his dog, that was executed brilliantly and that shit stuck.

Point being there is absolutely no proof whatsoever with what EB has stated about cun't to actually have happened.

Nuff said.
Yet another example of why feral is the reigning Queen of Flame. All others are pretenders.  :snick:

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Emperor
  • Vroom vroom...
« Reply #29 on: September 26, 2017, 10:23:25 AM »

Well... I DID post a picture of a tent in a living room...  :snick:

cw

• > you
  • cw embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 500 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - This is yuo300 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - Freuds Dick100 Replies - Freuds Dick200 Replies - This is yuo100 Replies - This is yuo
    • Flame Truth
« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2017, 12:07:42 PM »

Caskur re-posts a phone message that EB made regarding cun'T on a blog ( something she clearly retrieved from archives ) that took place on a T mobile..over a decade ago..

And no one thinks to question the authenticity of this text message in 2017...and then proceed to give caskur credit for posting it?

Lmao wtf!?

Queen of TRF

• Fucking Savage
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 177
  • Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology200 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - Self Worth According to Stan100 Replies - Ugly Shaming EtiquetteTRF Flame ChampionWin - Cinco de Mayo Event200 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all100 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all200 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - The level of pussiness in this bitch is disgusting100 Replies - Why the fuck does that fat piece of..100 Replies - How did you look 18 years ago ?100 Replies - What are you doing today100 Replies - Hi Mike !100 Replies - Okay Bra1n100 Replies - Oh Nazi Faggot, you're projecting200 Replies - Men are shit100 Replies - Men are shit 200 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - CHEESEDICK100 Replies - How do I tell him..500 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - There was no fucking relationship200 Replies - There was no fucking relationship100 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The Freud Appreciation Thread100 Replies - The Beautiful People Thread200 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - The who is FOS and who is honest thread100 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - Wet Willy is a fucking weirdo200 Replies - Bra1n100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women100 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women300 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes200 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes100 Replies -Who wants to play Guess the Author100 Replies - Real Trolls V's Struggling Wannabe's200 Replies - Happy Fathers Day100 Replies - Happy Fathers Day300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH ..100 Replies - There are certain rules women should live by100 Replies - Suck my big fat fucking tit100 Replies - So Im watching a stalker episode on..100 Replies - Embarrassing300 Reply - Commitment200 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - But Stan/ Ant, why you so mad ?200 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - The types of whores200 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Reply Thread - Serious Discussion100 Reply Thread - The father should be held responsible200 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Chin Check Time100 Reply Thread - Transvestites, pedophiles and..300+ Reply Thread - Atheists200+ Reply Thread - Atheists100+ Reply Thread - Atheists
  • #PrettyGang
« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2017, 12:33:00 PM »

IF it’s not true, why was it deleted from FT immediately after I reposted it here ?
By the way, what he say?
He can tell I ain't missing no meals
Come through and fuck him in my automobile
Let him eat it with his grills,
He keep telling me to chill
He keep telling me it's real, that he love my sex appeal
He said he don't like 'em boney, he want something he can grab
So I pulled up in the Jag, and I hit him with the jab like...

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2017, 06:06:13 PM »

IF it’s not true, why was it deleted from FT immediately after I reposted it here ?

Eisbaer

• Senatore
« Reply #33 on: September 26, 2017, 07:43:34 PM »

It looks more like something that was posted on a forum (either at FC or at BH) though I think it might have spilled over into the comments section at Beaver's blog. Wherever it was snapped up from (or rather claimed to be snapped up from), the idea that anyone is deleting it ten years after the fact from a dead site/blog is retarded. Nobody had posted at those places in years, I don't even remember the passwords I was using at that time so deleting content from it this late in the day is a bit of a stretch from where I sit. In any case I know that the greater bulk of what we threw at each other was for EB's and my mutual amusement, there being few enough people about at the time who could flame at the level we did without being pissed off at their opponents enough to want to destroy them.

You can decide for yourself whether that was the case with EB and I, but whatever your answer you'll have to reconcile it against the knowledge that in both cases where we went hammer and tongs at each other, we apparently managed to do so without handing out each others phone numbers, addresses and the like... and that in both cases I was an extended guest of his and Cass within months of the exchange. You should probably also consider that he and I had no problem flaming the crap out of each other while we were under the same roof. Quite aside from the guffaws we used to get out of lambasting each other on forums and blogs, I still recall getting a laugh out of my 38th birthday cake they presented me with... a six inch high home cooked chocolate mudcake with the word "FAG" spelled out in hundreds and thousands on top. Good times.  :snick:

Now, with all that in mind, take a long hard look at Caskur and Muffcabbage (if you can bear to without vomiting even a little in your mouth) and ask yourself this: what do you think their reaction might have been if any of this had happened to them? Would they have found such ribbing at their expense amusing do you think? Would they have shook the hand of the person who did it to them... or would they have felt egregiously slighted and set about moving heaven and earth to exact brutal and bloody vengeance on their opponent and everything the opponent held dear? Take as much time (and examples of "I hope you die a slow and horrible death"s) as you need.

All I've read is hearsay from EB, sure he makes it all sound very convincing as to have happened...but where is the proof that everything he states actually happened.
Precisely nowhere, and you would think with our close association that if he was genuinely pissed in the first place then he of all people would have known enough to dish some proof out. Except he didn't, and neither did Freud when he and I brought BH to a complete standstill in 2002 with the viciousness of our attacks on each other. There is no "proof" because none has ever been presented. Much of it has grown from stuff I either suggested or agreed to having posted in the first place... and only once you understand that in principle do you begin to understand just how mundane and ineffectual Caskur's and Muffcabbage's efforts are here. Shit, the tales of beaten kids are even older than Kane's grave plot (though you can thank Muffcabbage herself as to the identity of the family relation who put him there, along with the reluctance of Kane's mother and stepfather to prosecute them).  :snick:

I remember the night Dopeman posted up the screencap of your elder daughter's place of work and how quickly it took before your daughters' full names became common knowledge. At that point, all the proof as to who and what they were was there for the taking. I'm still waiting to hear the names of these alleged kids of mine. Something tells me I'll be waiting a long time before someone manages to cough up so much as a birth certificate that lists me as the father... and even longer before someone thinks to actually go searching for any independent first hand eyewitness testimony as to the validity of the tales surrounding them in the hopes of potentially shaming yours truly. Meanwhile Muffcabbage hands out all her kid's details in plain text for the people of not one but TWO forums to have their way with... and she has the gall to accuse anyone else of being a bad parent? Purrrlease.

Eisbaer

• Senatore
« Reply #34 on: September 26, 2017, 08:14:22 PM »

Who says it was deleted? Who said it was ever posted there in the first place? You? Caskur? You both lie through your teeth at the best of times.

I'd personally find your tale of it being deleted more credible if you could link me to wear you posted it first... and only then if you had thought to provide a backlink to the original blog post in your original post. You know, so the rest of us could truck on over to see if there were any deletion notices or discontinuity errors in the dialogue.

Not that I'm expecting there to be. Evil Blood's and my flame exchanges were the stuff of legend, two staunch blokes setting about each other without fear or favour because the both of us were strong enough to endure and enjoy it. I seriously doubt anything was deleted at all, I've only got the word of two proven liars along with anyone they can troll into believing that it was. Unlike when you posted your kids full names up on this forum, enough people were about to see you deleting that after the fact.  :lolatu:

BEnzo

• Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 76
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #35 on: September 26, 2017, 11:14:40 PM »

Eisbaer

• Senatore
« Reply #36 on: September 26, 2017, 11:16:21 PM »

http://thirdrailforum.com/index.php?topic=15877.msg262355#msg262355

Answer the question. Your side brought this whole pedo thing up as a topic for discussion, it's a bit late to be backing out now that it's reaming out a nigglette's vegemite valley..

BEnzo

• Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 76
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #37 on: September 26, 2017, 11:18:35 PM »

Eisbaer

• Senatore
« Reply #38 on: September 26, 2017, 11:19:56 PM »

http://thirdrailforum.com/index.php?topic=15877.msg262355#msg262355

Heh, why won't you answer the question Benzover? Bobby the Brain Heenan must be spinning in his grave by this point, watching you on the ropes.  :snick:

Eisbaer

• Senatore
« Reply #39 on: September 26, 2017, 11:21:03 PM »

Ohhhhh, the BURRRRN, of finding yourself in a Cum Wrangling club that puts children in harm's way and having nothing to say for your reprehensible actions!  :grin:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29   Go Up

Page created in 0.46 seconds with 41 queries.