ThirdRailForum

• October 18, 2017, 04:35:34 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28   Go Down

Author Topic: Old Poo  (Read 2670 times)

plus minus reset

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Don Kwyjibo embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Vroom vroom...
Re: Old Poo
« Reply #460 on: October 12, 2017, 06:20:05 AM »

Hotter than you, fairy bellarina. ... faggot. Eat a dick.

I wouldn't have let my dog hump you.
Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

feral

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 138
  • feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • resting bitch face.
« Reply #461 on: October 12, 2017, 07:34:35 AM »

We've got pictures of you as a teenager... you better quit while you're ahead, big bertha!

Translated:

feral, I want to see what you looked like as a teenager.

I'll think about it caskur.
Yet another example of why feral is the reigning Queen of Flame. All others are pretenders.  :snick:

Queen of TRF

• Fucking Savage
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 176
  • Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology200 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - Self Worth According to Stan100 Replies - Ugly Shaming EtiquetteTRF Flame ChampionWin - Cinco de Mayo Event200 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all100 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all200 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - The level of pussiness in this bitch is disgusting100 Replies - Why the fuck does that fat piece of..100 Replies - How did you look 18 years ago ?100 Replies - What are you doing today100 Replies - Hi Mike !100 Replies - Okay Bra1n100 Replies - Oh Nazi Faggot, you're projecting200 Replies - Men are shit100 Replies - Men are shit 200 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - CHEESEDICK100 Replies - How do I tell him..500 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - There was no fucking relationship200 Replies - There was no fucking relationship100 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The Freud Appreciation Thread100 Replies - The Beautiful People Thread200 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - The who is FOS and who is honest thread100 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - Wet Willy is a fucking weirdo200 Replies - Bra1n100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women100 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women300 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes200 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes100 Replies -Who wants to play Guess the Author100 Replies - Real Trolls V's Struggling Wannabe's200 Replies - Happy Fathers Day100 Replies - Happy Fathers Day300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH ..100 Replies - There are certain rules women should live by100 Replies - Suck my big fat fucking tit100 Replies - So Im watching a stalker episode on..100 Replies - Embarrassing300 Reply - Commitment200 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - But Stan/ Ant, why you so mad ?200 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - The types of whores200 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Reply Thread - Serious Discussion100 Reply Thread - The father should be held responsible200 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Chin Check Time100 Reply Thread - Transvestites, pedophiles and..300+ Reply Thread - Atheists200+ Reply Thread - Atheists100+ Reply Thread - Atheists
  • #PrettyGang
« Reply #462 on: October 12, 2017, 08:29:35 AM »

Yeh Joo...caskur's waited 40 years for a compliment, let her have her moment.   :snick:

LOL!

Bone thinks you’re uglier than ugly. I wouldn’t bother
By the way, what he say?
He can tell I ain't missing no meals
Come through and fuck him in my automobile
Let him eat it with his grills,
He keep telling me to chill
He keep telling me it's real, that he love my sex appeal
He said he don't like 'em boney, he want something he can grab
So I pulled up in the Jag, and I hit him with the jab like...

BEnzo

• Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 74
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #463 on: October 12, 2017, 09:52:39 AM »

Hotter than you, fairy bellarina. ... faggot. Eat a dick.

Lulz!

JOODOG

• Consul
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #464 on: October 12, 2017, 10:11:32 AM »

As soon as Caskur mentioned "eating a dick" it made bozo smile apparently.

These guys lurve the cock... no doubt about it

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 280
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #465 on: October 12, 2017, 10:15:30 AM »

As soon as Caskur mentioned "eating a dick" it made bozo smile apparently.

These guys lurve the cock... no doubt about it

Lol...the irony.

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

JOODOG

• Consul
  • JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #466 on: October 12, 2017, 10:19:15 AM »

I married a body builder with movie star looks and kept him for 33 years.... How many times have you been married now, ya pissant?

Who cares what I look like... I'm not for you... besides, I'd kick your arse if you didn't do what I said in real life... trust me!
How exactly does a large glob of what appears to be some smiley gelatinous substance with patches of pubic bush sprouting in random places kick anything (including an ass) with any type of force?

Wouldn't one require bones to do something like that?

I'd imagine that you trying to swing any limb would cause lingering cellulite vibrations so intense you'd fall victim to an epileptic fit for a week

Seriously caskur, the only thing you're "kicking" is fresh air.....

and doing a mighty fine job of beating it down ruthlessly

JOODOG

• Consul
« Reply #467 on: October 12, 2017, 10:27:21 AM »

I'd have married you back... you yummy hot latin lover!~

:101:
quoted for disgust

JOODOG

• Consul
« Reply #468 on: October 12, 2017, 10:30:17 AM »

Lol...the irony.
Settle down Johnny Chiwawa, there are no cocks buried in my trouser cuffs.

BEnzo

• Legatus
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #469 on: October 12, 2017, 10:35:47 AM »

there are no cocks buried in my trouser cuffs.

What you saying Joo?

You usually bury cocks??

JOODOG

• Consul
« Reply #470 on: October 12, 2017, 10:39:41 AM »

What you saying Joo?

You usually bury cocks??
And there goes Bozo all bright eyed and bushy tailed at the mere thought of a cock being buried.

he's got his little diggers on the ready apparently

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #471 on: October 12, 2017, 10:49:20 AM »

And there goes Bozo all bright eyed and bushy tailed at the mere thought of a cock being buried.

he's got his little diggers on the ready apparently

Why are you so worried where anyone buries their cock?... ffs, keep your mind above your belt buckle or people will think you're a perve.

JOODOG

• Consul
« Reply #472 on: October 12, 2017, 11:01:58 AM »

Why are you so worried where anyone buries their cock?... ffs, keep you mind above your belt buckle or people will think you're a perve.
why can't you figure out how to use the quote function properly you diseased old hag

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #473 on: October 12, 2017, 11:04:21 AM »

why can't you figure out how to use the quote function properly you diseased old hag

Roid rage?

take a chill pill little buddy.

BEnzo

• Legatus
« Reply #474 on: October 12, 2017, 11:36:31 AM »

Roid rage?

take a chill pill little buddy.

He's kind of like a jacked Minion-

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #475 on: October 12, 2017, 08:37:29 PM »

He's kind of like a jacked Minion-

I once saw him write on BH to Cardy when he dating a woman who wanted to eat her steak well done, he wanted to reach across the table and punch her face in...

I knew then the guy had a mental condition and was a potential domestic abuser.

two marriages for him later, I'm guessing I was right.

etc

• I FIXED BRA1N'S SITE!!!
  • Governor
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • etc is on the verge of being accepted.etc is on the verge of being accepted.etc is on the verge of being accepted.etc is on the verge of being accepted.etc is on the verge of being accepted.etc is on the verge of being accepted.etc is on the verge of being accepted.
« Reply #476 on: October 12, 2017, 08:41:35 PM »

Aren't you on your second marriage, or was Kane a bastard?
"I would prefer it if the title had a ring of legitimacy it hasn't enjoyed since they started handing it out to non-flamers like Caskur....I feel as if I can make a standing stipulation here to any "champ" desperately looking to divest themselves of the aforementioned title. That stip is this: the title must first be elevated to a level of excellence befitting that of an elder statesman of the flaming community."

JOODOG

• Consul
« Reply #477 on: October 12, 2017, 08:46:34 PM »

I once saw him write on BH to Cardy when he dating a woman who wanted to eat her steak well done, he wanted to reach across the table and punch her face in...

I knew then the guy had a mental condition and was a potential domestic abuser.

two marriages for him later, I'm guessing I was right.
ordering a steak well done in an upscale steak house is cause enough to be pummeled with blunt objects repeatedly

The cow died for nothing

I didn't end up punching her in the face but I'm quite sure the chef spit in her creamed spinach.

Now go jump in a swamp and bear hug an alligator

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #478 on: October 12, 2017, 08:56:08 PM »

ordering a steak well done in an upscale steak house is cause enough to be pummeled with blunt objects repeatedly

The cow died for nothing

I didn't end up punching her in the face but I'm quite sure the chef spit in her creamed spinach.

Now go jump in a swamp and bear hug an alligator

They usually make a steak Medium Well, you ignorant dumb fuck... that means the middle is still lightly pink...

fuck you're dumb!

JOODOG

• Consul
« Reply #479 on: October 12, 2017, 09:29:29 PM »

They usually make a steak Medium Well, you ignorant dumb fuck... that means the middle is still lightly pink...

fuck you're dumb!
The "they" in this instance aint your fucking down by the swamp soup kitchen you ignorant fucking ape

When "they" (meaning owners of restaurants your sorry ass could never afford) are charging a minimum of 55.00 for a ribeye They ask their patrons how they would like their steak cooked...

they don't "usually" do anything you obscene looking oaf
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28   Go Up

Page created in 0.382 seconds with 41 queries.