ThirdRailForum

• October 22, 2017, 02:26:12 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29   Go Down

Author Topic: Old Poo  (Read 2824 times)

plus minus reset

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
Re: Old Poo
« Reply #60 on: September 27, 2017, 06:05:45 PM »

snip

Bra1ndead just crushed you like a stink bug.

You're beaten.

Go buy yourself another hot chocolate with your chump change, ya filthy animal.

Eisbaer

• Senatore
  • Eisbaer embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
« Reply #61 on: September 27, 2017, 06:06:36 PM »

Uhh...

The Poor wrote a song about Drone HairyArse.... "Liar"

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #62 on: September 27, 2017, 06:08:45 PM »

You're completely oblivious to the fact no one takes you seriously right?

Get some fucking help, you fucking loser!~

Eisbaer

• Senatore
« Reply #63 on: September 27, 2017, 06:12:22 PM »

Bra1ndead just crushed you like a stink bug.
Yeah, his story three year long silence on the subject really showed me, eh?

Let me guess, Reaper's been getting in your ear about what constitutes a "win". Did you lie in the bathtub screaming at him to put his baby in you as a reward for this topsy-turvy logic he bequeathed you or did you just invite him to rub his oversized beak on your wart encrusted clitoris?  :lol:

Go buy yourself another hot chocolate with your chump change, ya filthy animal.
Later maybe, I just made myself a pot of tea. Don't want it to get cold on me before I've had a chance to drink it.  :snack:

Black Olive

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
  • My mommer says Hi.
« Reply #64 on: September 27, 2017, 06:12:55 PM »

You're completely oblivious to the fact no one takes you seriously right?

Get some fucking help, you fucking loser!~

Just ignore him!  He'll talk to himself.

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #65 on: September 27, 2017, 06:16:07 PM »

Just ignore him!  He'll talk to himself.

I do ignore him...

He's a nutter!~

Black Olive

• Supreme Ruler
  • Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • My mommer says Hi.
« Reply #66 on: September 27, 2017, 06:16:57 PM »

That's CW but she may as well be dead.... her forum is.

I guess having a dill like Dum Sum kills anyone's forum with his recycled chops and shitty attitude problems.

Maybe cw and I are sisters?

Black Olive

• Supreme Ruler
  • My mommer says Hi.
« Reply #67 on: September 27, 2017, 06:17:52 PM »

I do ignore him...

He's a nutter!~
I can see that!

Eisbaer

• Senatore
« Reply #68 on: September 27, 2017, 06:20:22 PM »

^heh, the sarcasm is so thick you could cut it with a knife....  :rotf:

I do ignore him...

He's a nutter!~
Mmmm, and every time it's ended badly for you. I'm your heroin fix, the text on the screen that has you crawling out from under every "ignore" you've ever put on me, often within days, if not hours.  :snick:

Even when you put me on ignore, you still obsess after me, in this forum and others I've never even visited.

I am unignorable.

I am Eisbaer.

:grin:

THE BRA1N

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 383
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Trolltunga
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #69 on: September 27, 2017, 08:45:07 PM »

Heh, I do more to keep your site alive than you do.

Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor

Queen of TRF

• Fucking Savage
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 177
  • Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology200 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - Self Worth According to Stan100 Replies - Ugly Shaming EtiquetteTRF Flame ChampionWin - Cinco de Mayo Event200 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all100 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all200 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - The level of pussiness in this bitch is disgusting100 Replies - Why the fuck does that fat piece of..100 Replies - How did you look 18 years ago ?100 Replies - What are you doing today100 Replies - Hi Mike !100 Replies - Okay Bra1n100 Replies - Oh Nazi Faggot, you're projecting200 Replies - Men are shit100 Replies - Men are shit 200 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - CHEESEDICK100 Replies - How do I tell him..500 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - There was no fucking relationship200 Replies - There was no fucking relationship100 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The Freud Appreciation Thread100 Replies - The Beautiful People Thread200 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - The who is FOS and who is honest thread100 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - Wet Willy is a fucking weirdo200 Replies - Bra1n100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women100 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women300 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes200 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes100 Replies -Who wants to play Guess the Author100 Replies - Real Trolls V's Struggling Wannabe's200 Replies - Happy Fathers Day100 Replies - Happy Fathers Day300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH ..100 Replies - There are certain rules women should live by100 Replies - Suck my big fat fucking tit100 Replies - So Im watching a stalker episode on..100 Replies - Embarrassing300 Reply - Commitment200 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - But Stan/ Ant, why you so mad ?200 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - The types of whores200 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Reply Thread - Serious Discussion100 Reply Thread - The father should be held responsible200 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Chin Check Time100 Reply Thread - Transvestites, pedophiles and..300+ Reply Thread - Atheists200+ Reply Thread - Atheists100+ Reply Thread - Atheists
  • #PrettyGang
« Reply #70 on: September 27, 2017, 08:59:01 PM »

By the way, what he say?
He can tell I ain't missing no meals
Come through and fuck him in my automobile
Let him eat it with his grills,
He keep telling me to chill
He keep telling me it's real, that he love my sex appeal
He said he don't like 'em boney, he want something he can grab
So I pulled up in the Jag, and I hit him with the jab like...

Queen of TRF

• Fucking Savage
  • Emperor
  • Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Queen of TRF has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology100 Replies - I owe sum cunT an apology200 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - The TRF definition of a good mother100 Replies - Self Worth According to Stan100 Replies - Ugly Shaming EtiquetteTRF Flame ChampionWin - Cinco de Mayo Event200 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all100 Replies - The PI rule should apply to all200 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - Your favorite chops of all time100 Replies - The level of pussiness in this bitch is disgusting100 Replies - Why the fuck does that fat piece of..100 Replies - How did you look 18 years ago ?100 Replies - What are you doing today100 Replies - Hi Mike !100 Replies - Okay Bra1n100 Replies - Oh Nazi Faggot, you're projecting200 Replies - Men are shit100 Replies - Men are shit 200 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Replies - CHEESEDICK100 Replies - How do I tell him..500 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - There was no fucking relationship200 Replies - There was no fucking relationship100 Replies - There was no fucking relationship300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH..100 Replies - The Freud Appreciation Thread100 Replies - The Beautiful People Thread200 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - The who is FOS and who is honest thread100 Replies - The Queen is Retiring100 Replies - Wet Willy is a fucking weirdo200 Replies - Bra1n100 Replies - Bra1n200 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women100 Replies - FAT and UGLY Beast Women300 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes200 Replies - Real Trolls Vs Struggling Wannabes100 Replies -Who wants to play Guess the Author100 Replies - Real Trolls V's Struggling Wannabe's200 Replies - Happy Fathers Day100 Replies - Happy Fathers Day300 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE200 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE100 Replies - The FLEA IS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH ..100 Replies - There are certain rules women should live by100 Replies - Suck my big fat fucking tit100 Replies - So Im watching a stalker episode on..100 Replies - Embarrassing300 Reply - Commitment200 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - Commitment100 Reply - But Stan/ Ant, why you so mad ?200 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - Team Scoundrel won100 Reply Thread - The types of whores200 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - I dont bond with anyone100 Reply Thread - My main reason for becoming a lesbian100 Reply Thread - Serious Discussion100 Reply Thread - The father should be held responsible200 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Chin Check Time100 Reply Thread - Transvestites, pedophiles and..300+ Reply Thread - Atheists200+ Reply Thread - Atheists100+ Reply Thread - Atheists
  • #PrettyGang
« Reply #71 on: September 27, 2017, 09:09:57 PM »

Imagine a life so pathetically empty, so bereft of purpose and ambition that you have nothing better to do than to collude with someone on the internet for the purpose of making yourself out to be a drug-addled pussy, shooting up drugs in front of your kid while allowing other junkies to bitchslap your kid in front of you as you sit there like an Italian bureaucrat and do nothing.

Imagine a derelict existence where you contrive with your 'pal' to portray yourself as a woeful, broken down sad sack by having him post detailed narratives of gutter dwelling 'real life' details involving yourself in order to get everyone to believe that you are a cretinous piece of shit.

Because what better use of time and effort for highly successful sound engineers (who don't have anything to their name and are ready to hitchhike to another country at the drop of a dime and move in with a lonely female after chatting her up for a few weeks) than to spend it portraying themselves a hapless, bankrupt serial loser just so they can spend the next 10 years trying to undo the character assassination and narrative that they both crafted and created?

No really, believe HIM, we're the suckers with the low IQs!

:tard:

:lmao:

:rotf: :rotf: :100:
By the way, what he say?

etc

• I FIXED BRA1N'S SITE!!!
  • Governor
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • etc makes good points.etc makes good points.etc makes good points.etc makes good points.etc makes good points.etc makes good points.etc makes good points.etc makes good points.etc makes good points.
« Reply #72 on: September 27, 2017, 09:52:05 PM »

....and the significance of your pickle is.........

"I would prefer it if the title had a ring of legitimacy it hasn't enjoyed since they started handing it out to non-flamers like Caskur....I feel as if I can make a standing stipulation here to any "champ" desperately looking to divest themselves of the aforementioned title. That stip is this: the title must first be elevated to a level of excellence befitting that of an elder statesman of the flaming community."

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #73 on: September 28, 2017, 11:03:31 AM »

....and the significance of your pickle is.........

He uses it to pee with as he stands over a toilet bowl where as you have to squat to pee.

EB cut your cock and balls off.

Queen of TRF

• Fucking Savage
  • Emperor
  • #PrettyGang
« Reply #74 on: September 28, 2017, 11:21:02 AM »

Cathy, if that was EB, I wouldn’t be whoopin it’s ass in other threads

It’s that idiot dum sum
By the way, what he say?

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #75 on: September 28, 2017, 12:23:15 PM »

Cathy, if that was EB, I wouldn’t be whoopin it’s ass in other threads

It’s that idiot dum sum

EB won't post again. You're misreading me.

etc = dum sum, doesn't it?

foxmulder

• Despair. So delicious.
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 233
  • foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: ZEF
  • Awards: 100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #76 on: September 28, 2017, 12:53:58 PM »

is this some inside joke...what is this supposed to be a photo of??
But I won't cry for yesterday
There's an ordinary world
Somehow I have to find
And as I try to make my way
To the ordinary world
I will learn to survive

etc

• I FIXED BRA1N'S SITE!!!
  • Governor
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • etc makes good points.etc makes good points.etc makes good points.etc makes good points.etc makes good points.etc makes good points.etc makes good points.etc makes good points.etc makes good points.
« Reply #77 on: September 28, 2017, 01:01:39 PM »

Christ, how obvious do you need to make a nicswitch before these mongoloids get it? :snack:
"I would prefer it if the title had a ring of legitimacy it hasn't enjoyed since they started handing it out to non-flamers like Caskur....I feel as if I can make a standing stipulation here to any "champ" desperately looking to divest themselves of the aforementioned title. That stip is this: the title must first be elevated to a level of excellence befitting that of an elder statesman of the flaming community."

foxmulder

• Despair. So delicious.
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 233
  • foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: ZEF
  • Awards: 100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #78 on: September 28, 2017, 01:07:57 PM »

could be Mr Pickles...i can't tell

maybe he will draw some funny comikcs
But I won't cry for yesterday
There's an ordinary world
Somehow I have to find
And as I try to make my way
To the ordinary world
I will learn to survive

Queen of TRF

• Fucking Savage
  • Emperor
  • #PrettyGang
« Reply #79 on: September 28, 2017, 01:10:55 PM »

EB won't post again. You're misreading me.

It’s that loser alright
By the way, what he say?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29   Go Up

Page created in 0.397 seconds with 40 queries.