ThirdRailForum

• October 24, 2017, 07:15:15 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: What is your favorite...  (Read 3344 times)

plus minus reset

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 383
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Trolltunga
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
What is your favorite...
« on: December 04, 2008, 01:11:45 AM »

1. author or writer

2. tv show

3. band

4. country other than where you were born or live now

5. movie

6. food

7. beverage

8. holiday

9. vacation spot

10. household gadget

11. book

12. restaurant

13. sport

14. football player (either american football or soccer)

15. world leader of the past 50 years

16. childhood memory

17. job you've done

18. video game

19. fast food place

20. amusement park ride

21. cartoon

22. word

23. pizza topping

24. thing to collect

25. breakfast cereal

26. brand of clothing

27. animal

28. hotel

29. Monopoly game piece

30. subject in high school

31. soap

32. newscaster

33. fruit

34. beer

35. ice cream flavor

36. season

37. movie quote

38. over the counter medication

39. weepy movie (that made you cry)

40. snack food

Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 210
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
Re: What is your favorite...
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2008, 10:14:44 AM »

1. author or writer  Varies over time, atm its Dean Koontz for fiction. Serious is Alvin Toffler

2. tv show
Varies over time

3. band
Varies over time

Isle of man

5. movie

Varies over time: 300,fightclub, Aliens films, Star wars films

6. food

Varies over time: lasagne, Lamb Balti, Chicken Kashmiri, Singapore style noodles, Duck in black bean sauce.

7. beverage

guiness

8. holiday9. vacation spot

Llangatock Ridge

10. household gadget

WTF?

11. book

future shock by alvin toffler, On the Geneology of Morality, Beyond good and evil and sunrise  by FW Neitzsche.

12. restaurant

Many

13. sport

Most

Bobby Zamora, a legend for us and a consumate professional.

Margeret Thatcher

16. childhood memory

Meh

17. job you've done

Research into Environmental and experimental economics

18. video game

Meh

19. fast food place
Chippie
or KFC

20. amusement park ride

Worked on a travelling fair.

21. cartoon

Rem and Stimpy

22. word

Fuck

23. pizza topping

Pepperomi

24. thing to collect

Money

25. breakfast cereal
Frosties

26. brand of clothing

eh?

27. animal

Duck billed platipus/cookie monsters/ squireels lol.

28. hotel

Blah

wah?

31. soap

Fuck off.

32. newscaster

nah

33. fruit

Gooseberry

34. beer
Speckled hen
35. ice cream flavor

Rum n raison, srawberry ripple, choc mint chip

36. season

Summer

37. movie quote

wtf?

Fuck off/Did dani make you post this?
40. snack food

Mini pork pies

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2008, 10:17:59 AM »

Favourite movie quotes,

Numerous from Al Pacino in Scarface and Sigorney Weaver in alien4.

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2008, 12:56:47 PM »

Mini pork pies? Sounds lovely. What the hell is that? And what kind of place is Chippie?
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them

Contestation

• You think?
  • Censor
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Contestation probably just rolled in here.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The American Health system100+ Reply Thread - Addiction is it a disease
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2008, 02:52:10 PM »

Mini pork pies? Sounds lovely. What the hell is that? And what kind of place is Chippie?

Unless you are visiting England, forget pork pies. You wont get a real one anywhere else.

A chippie is where you get fish and chips

princess of pt

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • princess of pt embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Should congress
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2008, 02:58:54 PM »

1. author or writer

Horror-Stephen King
Thriller-Thomas Harris
Fiction-Mario Puzo
Sci-Fi-HG Wells
Pop-Science-Richard Dawkins
Provocateur-Malcolm Gladwell
Philosopher-Schopenhauer
World Lit-Goethe

2. tv show

Countdown w/ Keith Olbermann
Survivor Man
NGC-The Universe
CSI(the original)

3. band

Foo Fighters

n/a

5. movie

La vita e bella

6. food

chili fries w/ cheese

7. beverage

diet pepsi
strawberry dasani
figi

8. holiday

Halloween

9. vacation spot

Chatham

10. household gadget

Keurig Breville Brewing System

11. book

Climbing Mount Improbable-Dawkins

12. restaurant

Rao's-Manhattan

13. sport

boot knocking

n/a

n/a

16. childhood memory

The 15 months I spent bouncing around between relatives throughout the country, while my mother recovered from a radical thyroidectomy. Most notably my summer in Greenwich, with my barren Aunt and Uncle. My uncle was finishing the assembly of a 1938 Packard kit car and after going out and buying me my very own rolly-board, he let me hand him tools, while working underneath the car.

17. job you've done

Volunteer advocacy work for parents of children with special needs

18. video game

n/a

19. fast food place

a very small mom and pop joint referred to as "The Greeks"-they make the chili fries w/ cheese

20. amusement park ride

The huge water slide at Lake Compounce in Bristol, CT

21. cartoon

Family Guy or South Park

22. word

goiter

23. pizza topping

garlic and cheese

24. thing to collect

books

25. breakfast cereal

Raisin Bran

26. brand of clothing

Aeropostale, j.Crew, Lands End, Gap, Banana Republic

27. animal

cat

28. hotel

The Borgata in Atlantic City

29. Monopoly game piece

the shoe

AP Physics

31. soap

Dove

32. newscaster

Brian Williams, Keith Olbermann, Anderson Cooper

33. fruit

green grapes

34. beer

blech

35. ice cream flavor

Strawberry, Coffee a close second

36. season

Autumn

37. movie quote

"Hey ball sac, they're towing your car!"

i try to abstain

Terms of Endearment

40. snack food

peanut m&m's

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2008, 04:20:30 PM »

Forget you yanks have different words for Holiday. If I had to name a resteraunt theres one in Gerrard st london, the roads in the centre of china town and Ive been trying out different ones.

The best is one called loon tao, seriously.

Terms of Endearment.
This was my first experiance of BDSM.

took a girl to the cinema and foolishly asked her what she wanted to see. She was sobbing near the end, i ALMOST WAS FOR DIFFERENT REASONS, the most excruciatingly boring and tortuos  film I have ever seen.

princess of pt

• Senatore
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2008, 04:28:33 PM »

Forget you yanks have different words for Holiday. If I had to name a resteraunt theres one in Gerrard st london, the roads in the centre of china town and Ive been trying out different ones.

The best is one called loon tao, seriously.

Terms of Endearment.
This was my first experiance of BDSM.

took a girl to the cinema and foolishly asked her what she wanted to see. She was sobbing near the end, i ALMOST WAS FOR DIFFERENT REASONS, the most excruciatingly boring and tortuos  film I have ever seen.

I suppose it makes me cry specifically because Debra Winger dies very young from cancer and I think of my own mother and her almost dying from cancer when she was young as well.

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2008, 04:32:30 PM »

Thats the part the ex-gf started blubbing. I was just thinking hurry up and die so we can get the fuck out of here!

princess of pt

• Senatore
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2008, 04:40:25 PM »

Thats the part the ex-gf started blubbing. I was just thinking hurry up and die so we can get the fuck out of here!

:rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf: LMAO! heartless bastard!

no, the worst movies EVER were The Doors, with Val Kilmer, and Magnolia w/ Tom Cruise. I left the theater for both. They were EXCRUCIATING!

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2008, 04:52:07 PM »

The Doors is pretty good but only when fucked out of your head on skunkweed, agree the other.

any tom Scieno cruise movie gets me running I'm afraid. His cheesy egotism works for old teen movies but is fucking sad now.

princess of pt

• Senatore
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2008, 04:57:33 PM »

The Doors is pretty good but only when fucked out of your head on skunkweed, agree the other.

any tom Scieno cruise movie gets me running I'm afraid. His cheesy egotism works for old teen movies but is fucking sad now.

That Doors movie SUCKED ASS!! I disagree about Tom Cruise. Jerry McGuire was his last "great" for me. I like the Mission Impossibles and the other action films, but didn't find them awesome on any level. I am looking forward to Valkyrie, but can wait til I can watch it online or television.

cereal killer

• Aedile
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • cereal killer probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2008, 05:12:53 PM »

1. author or writer - Kurt Vonnegut

2. tv show-Never miss the Daily show and Colbert report

3. band-  DMB .

4. country other than where you were born or live now-Ireland

5. movie-Godfather I and II,

6. food-Italian

7. beverage- diet peach snapple

8. holiday- groundhog day, cause my b-day is the day after. :grin:

9. vacation spot- An out of the way lagoon I found in west Oahu

10. household gadget- corkscrew

11. book-Slaughterhouse 5

12. restaurant-Too many to choose from.

13. sport -Basketball

14. football player (either american football or soccer)- feh

15. world leader of the past 50 years-JFK

16. childhood memory-Christmas morning

17. job you've done- Fireman

18. video game- feh

19. fast food place- blech

20. amusement park ride-feh

21. cartoon- southpark

22. word- feh

23. pizza topping- spinach

24. thing to collect- guitars

25. breakfast cereal- Lately? anything with fiber.

26. brand of clothing-feh

27. animal- dogs

28. hotel-La Concha, Key west.

29. Monopoly game piece- thimble

30. subject in high school- music

31. soap-Dial

32. newscaster-Jim Lehrer

33. fruit-Pineapple

34. beer- Molson golden

35. ice cream flavor- Phish food

36. season-Autumn

37. movie quote- Take the gun , leave the cannoli.

38. over the counter medication- simply sleep

39. weepy movie (that made you cry)- The Notebook

40. snack food-feh

Fipronila

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.
  • Fan of: your mom
  • Awards: 2012 Death Pool Winner
  • Your Mom
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2008, 05:26:28 PM »

Son of a fucking bitch I was almost done and effed up the screen. ASS!

1. author or writer - Patricia Cornwell

2. tv show - Daily Show, Family Guy, Hell's Kitchen

3. band - Linkin Park, 10 Years, numerous others

4. country other than where you were born or live now - None

5. movie - Four Rooms, Clerks 2

6. food - Turkey Nachos the way I make them

7. beverage - Wine

8. holiday - Any where buying gifts is not done.

9. vacation spot - Cruise ship in the Pacific until I go somewhere better (thinking Jamaica when its not hurricane season)

10. household gadget - Food Processor - funnest thing EVER

11. book - Patricia Cornwell's Jack the Ripper, Angels and Demons I think its called - the one before Da Vinci Code

12. restaurant - Terra Verde - (Hell's kitchen winner runs it now from the season before last- best food EVER)

13. sport - NFL Football

14. football player (either american football or soccer) - Past - LT! Current USED to be Tiki Barber before he became a douche bag on tv now, then Strahan (even though he says stupid shit he still cracks me up!) and Mister Eli is worming his way onto my next jersey (Mebbe a new super bowl jersey?? =D)

15. world leader of the past 50 years - Oy I don't know.

16. childhood memory - None

17. job you've done - Rottweiller Rescue was pretty rewarding and interesting.

18. video game - Rayman on Wii

19. fast food place - Baja Fresh and Panera

20. amusement park ride - Atlantis I think it was called in Sea World

21. cartoon - Family Guy

22. word - ASS!

23. pizza topping - Garlic (not that you can get it on your effing pizza here)

24. thing to collect - Money

25. breakfast cereal - Cinnamon toast crunch

26. brand of clothing - BCBG, banana Republic, Victoria's secret

27. animal - Lionesses, Tortoises

28. hotel - Don't have one.

29. Monopoly game piece - The little dog

30. subject in high school - any english class

31. soap - Bath & Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom

32. newscaster - Hah Steve Edwards

33. fruit - Grapes and Melons

34. beer - Dos Equis

35. ice cream flavor - Mocha Almond Fudge

36. season - Summer

37. movie quote - Bumblebee tuna!

38. over the counter medication - Excedrin

39. weepy movie (that made you cry) - Braveheart

40. snack food - Pita Chips and Hummus

Fipronila

• Senatore
  • Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.
  • Your Mom
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2008, 05:29:48 PM »

Oh another TV show I never miss is the Soup.

princess of pt

• Senatore
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2008, 05:57:59 PM »

16. childhood memory-Christmas morning

:rotf: that makes me think of my brother and i waking up at like 4 am and inspecting the gifts. we would separate them by name and sort them in  the order we were going to open them. my parents usually slept til abot 8 or 9 so we would have to sit quietly til they got up. every year we would eat every single popcorn ball in site as we watched MLK's "I Have a Dream" speech, then "the new zoo review" ( i think thats what it was called) we'd get all wound up on the sugar and bastardize MLK's speech by one upping eachother and proclaiming things like "i have a dream all the little children can open their gifts before their parents wake up". eventually as it we got older, it turned into fucked up things like "i have a dream that bobby shot a load on cindys face" or some such nonsense.  :vc:

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2008, 10:28:49 PM »

Fip, I take it youre a bit of a Giants fan.  :vc:

Fipronila

• Senatore
  • Your Mom
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2008, 11:13:03 PM »

yessir. I have their logo tattoed on my back =)

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The Death Penalty
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2008, 09:31:03 AM »

1. author or writer - I can't pick just one;  this is one of my least favorite questions.

2. tv show - Don't have one, TV is Satan, but I love Top Chef.

3. band - Counting Crows

4. country other than where you were born or live now - Ireland

5. movie - Again I can't pick just one.

6. food - Italian

7. beverage - coffee

8. holiday - Halloween

9. vacation spot - Aruba

10. household gadget - The Giant Vibrating Penis (it came with a free can opener)

11. book - "Franny & Zooey"

12. restaurant - The Palm

13. sport -  ::)

14. football player (either american football or soccer) - I hate football

15. world leader of the past 50 years - JFK I guess

16. childhood memory - You can't be serious

17. job you've done - Site manager for a construction project in the Hamptons.

18. video game - huh?

19. fast food place - McDonalds?

20. amusement park ride - Roller coaster even though I hate heights

21. cartoon - South Park

22. word - incorrigible

23. pizza topping - mushrooms

24. thing to collect - testes

25. breakfast cereal - Apple Jacks

26. brand of clothing - I'm not a label whore, but I have a fondness for Versace

27. animal - cats

28. hotel - the Hotel de la Loire, which USED to be in the Rue du Sommerard on the Left Bank. I have fond memories of that place even though it was freezing and a total dive. I wonder if it's still there.

29. Monopoly game piece - the little doggy

30. subject in high school - English

31. soap - Dove body wash (the cucumber one)

32. newscaster - Keith Olberman

33. fruit - Pomegranates (what else?)

34. beer -  I don't drink beer

35. ice cream flavor - French vanilla

36. season - Summer

37. movie quote - "Quis hic locus? Quae regio? Quae mundis plaga? What world is this? What kingdom? What shores of what worlds?." - Girl, Interrupted

38. over the counter medication - Motrin

39. weepy movie (that made you cry) - Holy shit okay, "Breakfast at Tiffany's," "Atonement," "West Side Story..." I cry at card tricks. I'm really a ball of joy.

40. snack food - roasted garlic hummus on blue tortilla chips
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The Death Penalty
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2008, 09:42:26 AM »

:rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf: LMAO! heartless bastard!

no, the worst movies EVER were The Doors, with Val Kilmer, and Magnolia w/ Tom Cruise. I left the theater for both. They were EXCRUCIATING!

Ah shit, we just re-watched "The Doors" last night and he told me he was going to make me sleep between the wall and the bed because I said I thought Andy Warhol was a total fraud, lmao! Which is not entirely true, I just love getting a reaction and Crispin Glover was perfect in that role, but holy shit come on, the man got famous for a movie poster and a soup commercial. I thought Val Kilmer was totally awesome in that movie though, I really did. So was Meg Ryan. Then again, The Doors is one of my favorite bands (even though I found out, once I stopped taking so many hallucinogens, that a good 75% of Morrison's lyrics were absolute gibberish).
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.
Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Up

Page created in 1.64 seconds with 40 queries.