ThirdRailForum

• October 18, 2017, 04:36:37 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fuck all you fucking fuckers (Scroll bomb incoming)  (Read 579 times)

plus minus reset

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 101
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: Win vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
Re: Fuck all you fucking fuckers (Scroll bomb incoming)
« Reply #80 on: October 04, 2017, 04:48:13 PM »

You know, that WAS the most outrageous practice performed by a poster on these boards

Normal people were left thinking "that's one disturbed mentally fucked up degenerate"

Until you shared with us your penchant for sucking baby dicks and drinking blood

tag.... you're it.

All of a sudden I am reminded why I used to sit down in a darkened room shining a torch at a JooDog post - while humming a mantra that people talking in tongues never quite comprehended, while hoping the boogeyman wouldn't get me.

He is everything that a discerning eye being poked in the fucking eye, fashionably demands.

I usually save my sad sedulous compliments for Foxy.

I want to welcome JooDog.... back to his normality.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
  • Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Blandscape has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: Win vs SSS100 Replies - Call Out FleaTRF Flame ChampWin vs Martini, Goatlip100 Reply Thread - Ashes to ashes100 Reply Thread - The 3,222nd second cumming..100 Reply Thread - A Lesson in Troll Destruction200 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - Look at all the pretty colours100 Reply Thread - No Country for Old MenTRF Flame ChampWin vs Mr.Pickles200 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish100 Reply Thread - A Black Day for BlackFish
« Reply #81 on: October 04, 2017, 04:52:26 PM »

Minted.

JOODOG

• Consul
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #82 on: October 04, 2017, 04:54:55 PM »

I'm awesome and I know it so clap your hands

clap clap

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #83 on: October 04, 2017, 06:01:19 PM »

I'm awesome and I know it so clap your hands

clap clap

Yes you are, and always were.

You obviously just forget for two years how talented and fucking buff you are.

Don't be fucking letting me down again, little laddie.

JOODOG

• Consul
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #84 on: October 04, 2017, 08:15:12 PM »

I will certainly make it a point to make you feel noticed at some point in the future

your feelings matter to me

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 280
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #85 on: October 04, 2017, 10:56:48 PM »

You know, that WAS the most outrageous practice performed by a poster on these boards

Normal people were left thinking "that's one disturbed mentally fucked up degenerate"

Until you shared with us your penchant for sucking baby dicks and drinking blood

tag.... you're it.

Nah.  Fag...you're it. 

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

Olive Loaf

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 102
  • Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
  • Lettuce prey.
« Reply #86 on: October 04, 2017, 11:21:17 PM »

Excuse me, I stepped through the wrong door and into the ghey lovefest again.  Carry on!

etc

• I FIXED BRA1N'S SITE!!!
  • Governor
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • etc is on the verge of being accepted.etc is on the verge of being accepted.etc is on the verge of being accepted.etc is on the verge of being accepted.etc is on the verge of being accepted.etc is on the verge of being accepted.etc is on the verge of being accepted.
« Reply #87 on: October 05, 2017, 02:05:42 PM »

No no no... you've got it all wrong.

Johnny can communicate verbally. He just has a limited vocabulary and an even smaller amount of interesting things to say. A menial 7.25 an hour career which forces you to repeat....   "would you like fries with that" and  "will that be a meal or just the sandwich" some 2000 times a day will do that to the brain.

As will repeating.. "you're gay" 1.5 million times across a dozen forums in a 15 year timespan

So...less of the metaphors, more of the meataphors, got it.
"I would prefer it if the title had a ring of legitimacy it hasn't enjoyed since they started handing it out to non-flamers like Caskur....I feel as if I can make a standing stipulation here to any "champ" desperately looking to divest themselves of the aforementioned title. That stip is this: the title must first be elevated to a level of excellence befitting that of an elder statesman of the flaming community."

Sinister

• I hate all of you cunts.
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 92
  • Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Sinister has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - You know it bothers FleaWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - Callout: The Bra1n100 Reply Thread - To the non retards.100 Reply Thread - Arcade or Shoutbox?
« Reply #88 on: October 09, 2017, 01:06:48 PM »

I’m Mexican and Italian

I’m not fucking Puerto Rican

You're also ugly as fuck all day long.

No one gives a what minority or ethnicity you claim. Much like your children your origins are not even a second thought.
Fuck you.

Blandscape

• Blandscape
  • Dictator
« Reply #89 on: October 09, 2017, 07:18:49 PM »

I like living in peace, and the pieces of a JooDog post.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up

Page created in 0.289 seconds with 39 queries.