ThirdRailForum

• October 22, 2017, 02:35:19 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24   Go Down

Author Topic: Pimp my mug:The willagee swamp <DECISION>  (Read 2611 times)

plus minus reset

rancidmilko

• Consul
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Nunya
Pimp my mug:The willagee swamp <DECISION>
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2017, 03:24:02 PM »

Did you play with yourself when you made that and will you be telling your psychiatrist about it on your next visit?

Looks like it.

Sum looks like an owl

Or a harpy

etc

• I FIXED BRA1N'S SITE!!!
  • Governor
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • etc makes good points.etc makes good points.etc makes good points.etc makes good points.etc makes good points.etc makes good points.etc makes good points.etc makes good points.etc makes good points.
« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2017, 03:31:26 PM »

Sum looks like an owl

Or a harpy

Did you enjoy your fap in Caskur's outhouse? :lolatu:
"I would prefer it if the title had a ring of legitimacy it hasn't enjoyed since they started handing it out to non-flamers like Caskur....I feel as if I can make a standing stipulation here to any "champ" desperately looking to divest themselves of the aforementioned title. That stip is this: the title must first be elevated to a level of excellence befitting that of an elder statesman of the flaming community."

rancidmilko

• Consul
  • rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2017, 03:38:58 PM »

Shaddap baldie

You should learn to use your dj buttons more efficiently and smoke a joint more frequently

you're clearly going crazy from all the stress

etc

• I FIXED BRA1N'S SITE!!!
  • Governor
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • etc makes good points.etc makes good points.etc makes good points.etc makes good points.etc makes good points.etc makes good points.etc makes good points.etc makes good points.etc makes good points.
« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2017, 03:43:53 PM »

Shaddap baldie

You should learn to use your dj buttons more efficiently and smoke a joint more frequently

you're clearly going crazy from all the stress
Ooooh, a little tetchy today are we? Are you cross because of the newspaper reports of you beating off in a swamp shitter, or did your wife kick you out and tell you to go fuck that 89 year old ditchpig since you love her so much?  :snick:
"I would prefer it if the title had a ring of legitimacy it hasn't enjoyed since they started handing it out to non-flamers like Caskur....I feel as if I can make a standing stipulation here to any "champ" desperately looking to divest themselves of the aforementioned title. That stip is this: the title must first be elevated to a level of excellence befitting that of an elder statesman of the flaming community."

JOODOG

• Consul
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2017, 04:36:46 PM »

So joo wants a dark skinned lady with no eye brows and I've found him the perfect match, meet my friend Whoopi Goldberg. You're welcome
Deaderica, You are so morbidly dense and mentally underdeveloped  that I find it amazing your petite & prehistoric brain tissue manages to  coordinate between cycles of breathing and blinking without turning those mop locks on your oddly shaped head into a shoulder mounted fan, you blissfully incognizant  bubble blowing dunce 

Might I suggest a Goliath's portion of ginkgo biloba taken every 5 minutes for the remainder of your oxygen wasting life to help boost your thinking power up to that of a moron?

Either that or just do your bloodline a favor and go tap dance in a minefield with a pair of the biggest snow shoes you can find.

Frederica

• TRF's Flame Champion
  • Reputation Power: 109
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2017, 05:43:10 PM »

Deaderica, You are so morbidly dense and mentally underdeveloped  that I find it amazing your petite & prehistoric brain tissue manages to  coordinate between cycles of breathing and blinking without turning those mop locks on your oddly shaped head into a shoulder mounted fan, you blissfully incognizant  bubble blowing dunce 

Might I suggest a Goliath's portion of ginkgo biloba taken every 5 minutes for the remainder of your oxygen wasting life to help boost your thinking power up to that of a moron?

Either that or just do your bloodline a favor and go tap dance in a minefield with a pair of the biggest snow shoes you can find.

Sounding a bit angry there.....Joo mad brah?

JOODOG

• Consul
  • JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2017, 05:46:14 PM »

Sounding a bit angry there.....Joo mad brah?
sounding... huh?

put your brain back in the soda can and shake it this time

Frederica

• TRF's Flame Champion
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2017, 06:01:03 PM »

sounding... huh?

put your brain back in the soda can and shake it this time

You are a slightly better stalker than Freud, but I'm looking for someone a lot sexier. So thanks but no thanks and off you fuck

JOODOG

• Consul
« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2017, 06:09:50 PM »

but I'm looking for someone a lot sexier.
Understandably you'd feel more comfortable with someone who walks on all fours and drags their tongue behind them like a tail.

Birds of a feather

Frederica

• TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #29 on: October 01, 2017, 06:27:51 PM »

Understandably you'd feel more comfortable with someone who walks on all fours and drags their tongue behind them like a tail.

Birds of a feather

You just admitted that someone who walks on all fours and drags their tongue behind them like a tail is more sexy than you. Lol, joo idiot

JOODOG

• Consul
« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2017, 06:31:10 PM »

You just admitted that someone who walks on all fours and drags their tongue behind them like a tail is more sexy than you. Lol, joo idiot
Good lord.... you're actually dumber than I originally thought

and I didn't think that was possible

BEnzo

• Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 76
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #31 on: October 01, 2017, 06:36:28 PM »

Joo's got nothing-

Lulz!

Frederica

• TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2017, 06:39:33 PM »

Enough projecting, own your shame like a man, half pint

Frederica

• TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2017, 06:47:44 PM »

Joo's got nothing-

Lulz!

Nothing but anger, I'm sad for him really

din365Topic starter

• How to train your faggot
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 63
  • din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2017, 06:48:47 PM »

JOODOG

• Consul
« Reply #35 on: October 01, 2017, 06:50:55 PM »

I'm sad
I would be too if my family tree resembled a totem pole

JOODOG

• Consul
« Reply #36 on: October 01, 2017, 06:51:58 PM »

vacate my thread with your off topic replies

Frederica

• TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #37 on: October 01, 2017, 06:56:47 PM »

Yeah, joos trying to woo me here you know

rancidmilko

• Consul
« Reply #38 on: October 01, 2017, 07:20:29 PM »

Ooooh, a little tetchy today are we? Are you cross because of the newspaper reports of you beating off in a swamp shitter, or did your wife kick you out and tell you to go fuck that 89 year old ditchpig since you love her so much?  :snick:

Geeeez I give this owl faced asshole, good, sound advice and that's how he thanks me?

Talk about making TRF ingrate again

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Don Kwyjibo embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Vroom vroom...
« Reply #39 on: October 01, 2017, 07:25:37 PM »

Enough projecting, own your shame like a man, half pint

First own yours, half inch....  :lolatu:
Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24   Go Up

Page created in 1.918 seconds with 41 queries.