ThirdRailForum

• December 16, 2017, 02:26:33 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 27   Go Down

Author Topic: Pimp my mug:The willagee swamp <DECISION>  (Read 4810 times)

plus minus reset

etc

• I FIXED BRA1N'S SITE!!!
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.
  • THE MOR0N DONE BROKE IT AGAIN LOL!
Pimp my mug:The willagee swamp <DECISION>
« Reply #60 on: October 02, 2017, 01:01:08 PM »

I'm the master...
Apparently not, you can't even get a Pimp My Swamp event right. Heh, how much time did you waste on those chops before it was pointed out to you that they were merely spam?  :snick:

Come on, prove your madskillz. Cough up a chop of nasty meaniepie cuntiepoos down by your outhouse raping da widdle birdies!  :rotf:
"I would prefer it if the title had a ring of legitimacy it hasn't enjoyed since they started handing it out to non-flamers like Caskur....I feel as if I can make a standing stipulation here to any "champ" desperately looking to divest themselves of the aforementioned title. That stip is this: the title must first be elevated to a level of excellence befitting that of an elder statesman of the flaming community."

etc

• Senatore
  • etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.
« Reply #61 on: October 02, 2017, 01:06:10 PM »

How about one of me taking a dump on your son's grave while his wizened claw jerks me off instead? You know, something that won't result in an instant disqualification?  :lol:
"I would prefer it if the title had a ring of legitimacy it hasn't enjoyed since they started handing it out to non-flamers like Caskur....I feel as if I can make a standing stipulation here to any "champ" desperately looking to divest themselves of the aforementioned title. That stip is this: the title must first be elevated to a level of excellence befitting that of an elder statesman of the flaming community."

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #62 on: October 02, 2017, 01:09:02 PM »

LOL at you thinking creating a chop takes a long time...

maybe for a dork like you perhaps but then you're a talentless hack who relies on people like cookie to inspire you.

He came up with the idea of the mosaic monster and YOU stole it from him... It was funny when he did it 3 or 4 years ago...

You have no imagination and this is why you'll never be a star on these forums... Dum Fuk Sum.

It's been funny watching you struggle tho... like one of those flies pinned to cardboard and their bellies turned up with their little legs still racing.

lolol

etc

• Senatore
« Reply #63 on: October 02, 2017, 01:23:46 PM »

LOL at you thinking creating a chop takes a long time...
You don't read any better than you chop.  :rotf: I asked you "how long" ya numpty. Thirty seconds? A minute? Ten? That set of three chops of mine that Obi repped took me a total of five minutes to do. That's "how long" it took. Is that a "long time" in your books? It shouldn't be, after all it's thirty minutes on from the original suggestion, yet you're still slaving over those image generators trying to get me to fuck your precious birdies.  :snick:

maybe for a dork like you perhaps but then you're a talentless hack who relies on people like cookie to inspire you.

He came up with the idea of the mosaic monster and YOU stole it from him... It was funny when he did it 3 or 4 years ago...
Pfff, all true artists draw their inspiration from the world about them, incorporating those inspirations into new and inventive pieces of art. Considering that this is a contest where one of the stips is to chop the kinds of stuff from Caskur's swamp that Caskur would protect I wouldn't be making too much of a song and dance about the grubble monster coming to get you in your repurposed "psyclone shelta" as your house sinks beneath the sludge, not unless you want me to win!  :rotf:

You have no imagination and this is why you'll be a star on these forums... Dum Fuk Sum.
Hahahaha, did you just say I'll be a star on these forums?  :lolatu:

It's been funny watching you struggle tho... like one of those flies pinned to cardboard and their bellies turned up with their little legs still racing.
Not as funny as it's been watching you turn in chop after chop to a thread for stuff you're supposed to be protecting in your swamp. MAN, I have never seen someone working so hard to shoot herself in the foot before, you should have started your own Pimp My Mug thread and whinged at Obi when he told you you'd have to wait til this event was over.  :rotf:

etc

• Senatore
« Reply #64 on: October 02, 2017, 01:26:40 PM »

Heh, I like the ninja edit, too bad for you I capped your screwup.

:yay:

Now ask me how long it took me.  :snick:

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 218
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #65 on: October 02, 2017, 01:55:48 PM »

ew ew ew ewwwwwwwwwww I'm going to throw up dinner...

Like everyone else who eats your cooking.

etc

• Senatore
« Reply #66 on: October 02, 2017, 01:59:22 PM »

She's not having a very good time of it today. I'm betting you won't have to nudge her very hard before she goes thermonuclear, possibly draining her swamp in the process. :snick:

din365Topic starter

• How to train your faggot
  • Senatore
  • din365 embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
« Reply #67 on: October 02, 2017, 02:15:41 PM »

Unless she's got a mountain of drugs in that swamp, I don't know what the fuck she's freaking out about.

It's just a goddamned swamp. It's not like I'm chopping her dead son or anything like that.

etc

• Senatore
« Reply #68 on: October 02, 2017, 02:22:04 PM »

You think you have it bad, Kurt's probably barricaded himself in the bedroom by now.  :snick:

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #69 on: October 02, 2017, 02:33:07 PM »

Here is a fact...

I am THE GREATEST Photo manipulator these forum has ever seen, by far.

You can stick that up your wannabe arses... I do not care.

you will never be as great an artist as I am...

So just wear it.

continue!~

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #70 on: October 02, 2017, 02:35:06 PM »

Unless she's got a mountain of drugs in that swamp, I don't know what the fuck she's freaking out about.

It's just a goddamned swamp. It's not like I'm chopping her dead son or anything like that.

you're paranoid...

you think Fox last chop of you was done by me...

etc

• Senatore
« Reply #71 on: October 02, 2017, 02:46:47 PM »

Here is a fact...

I am THE GAYEST, cheapest Photo cheat this forum has ever seen, by far. I rely on online filters and image generators, without which I am less than nothing. CW can do everything I do and more without them, Freud beat me to the rastafarian plugin and turned in a way funnier sequence of chops of Cunt than anything I've offered here. And cunt is just plain downright more inventive than me; while I am still trying to pass off AMC's work as my own, he's out there sticking toilets on my front lawn and getting Rancid to masturbate inside them.

I can't compete, I am total shit at this.

Fixed.  :snick:

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #72 on: October 02, 2017, 03:29:13 PM »

You are very lucky I'm not a mod here. Your spam would be thrown in a dumpster.

din365Topic starter

• How to train your faggot
  • Senatore
  • din365 embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
« Reply #73 on: October 02, 2017, 04:09:28 PM »

So, you would treat it like how guests treat anything that comes out of your kitchen. Straight into the nearest dumpster!

Your recipes are so damn bad, ISIS tried to buy them as recipes to biological weapons! lol

etc

• Senatore
« Reply #74 on: October 02, 2017, 04:41:30 PM »

If you were a mod here, this place would be as dead as Flame Damnation by now. Your ideas on running forums are to "flame from the panel", especially when someone better than you (and there are a lot of those) comes along and winds you up into a frothing frenzy.  :lolatu:

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #75 on: October 02, 2017, 04:50:06 PM »

I'm the most flawless chopper this site will ever get...

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
  • Don Kwyjibo embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Vroom vroom...
« Reply #76 on: October 02, 2017, 04:52:45 PM »

C&P and pointlessly without a theme, context, or humour.

::)
Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

caskur

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #77 on: October 02, 2017, 04:56:07 PM »

You drink too much... your humour skillz are lacking.

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
  • Don Kwyjibo embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Vroom vroom...
« Reply #78 on: October 02, 2017, 05:00:35 PM »

You drink too much... your humour skillz are lacking.

You're devoid of any ability to create skillful and funny digital art such as photoshops because you have the moron gene in all your chakra points...
Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

etc

• Senatore
« Reply #79 on: October 02, 2017, 05:11:04 PM »

Blatantly "stealing" from Ceedub too... I guess we know where her earlier comments of unoriginality are coming from.  :snick:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 27   Go Up

Page created in 0.409 seconds with 35 queries.