ThirdRailForum

• October 22, 2017, 02:36:00 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Remember when Trudeau snubbed trump and welcomed all " refugees" ???  (Read 110 times)

plus minus reset

turd_fergusonTopic starter

• Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • turd_ferguson is acknowledged by some.turd_ferguson is acknowledged by some.turd_ferguson is acknowledged by some.turd_ferguson is acknowledged by some.

https://pjmedia.com/homeland-security/2017/10/01/officials-call-incidents-edmonton-last-night-acts-terrorism-isis-flag-found-scene/

Officials Call Incidents in Edmonton Last Night 'Acts of Terrorism,' ISIS Flag Found at Scene

At a 3 a.m. press conference this morning, Edmonton officials said that two separate but apparently related incidents last night are being investigated as "acts of terrorism."

#yeg police say the 2 events that shook the city Saturday/Sunday are being investigated as 'acts of terrorism.' https://t.co/MTGUuy0lNe
    — CBC Edmonton (@CBCEdmonton) October 1, 2017

What began as an attack on an Edmonton police officer at a roadblock outside an Edmonton Eskimos football game at Commonwealth Stadium, several hours later became a vehicle-ramming attack (with a U-Haul rental truck) on pedestrians during a high-speed chase in the city's downtown area.

The officer's injuries are not critical. No updates have been provided on the pedestrians struck.

An ISIS flag was found inside the car that struck the officer. One suspect who was driving the U-Haul is under arrest.

din365

• How to train your faggot
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 63
  • din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
Re: Remember when Trudeau snubbed trump and welcomed all " refugees" ???
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2017, 06:29:14 PM »

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/edmonton-don-iveson-terrorism-attack-lone-wolf-1.4315693

The man was a Somali national going through the refugee claimant process, said Degrand

Abdulahi Hasan Sharif is the man accused in the attacks, multiple sources have told CBC News.

Now that the prime idiot and the commie let it slip that it may be a brown person, they are resorting to "It's a lone wolf attack".

the fact remains that the "religion of peace" struck again with trucks. I honestly thought Toronto or Vancouver would have been the first cities to have a terrorist incident, but I'm not surprised it happened in Edmonton because it always the progressive left stronghold in Alberta.

etc

• I FIXED BRA1N'S SITE!!!
  • Governor
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • etc makes good points.etc makes good points.etc makes good points.etc makes good points.etc makes good points.etc makes good points.etc makes good points.etc makes good points.etc makes good points.
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2017, 10:12:25 AM »

It's safe to say we're not being told everything. A true terrorist threat wouldn't content themselves with Bumfuck Alberta when there are so much juicier targets south of the border.

I'm leaning towards false flag on this one. Some criminal (who deserves to be treated as such) went on a rampage and certain scaremongers are trying to make it bigger than it actually is.
"I would prefer it if the title had a ring of legitimacy it hasn't enjoyed since they started handing it out to non-flamers like Caskur....I feel as if I can make a standing stipulation here to any "champ" desperately looking to divest themselves of the aforementioned title. That stip is this: the title must first be elevated to a level of excellence befitting that of an elder statesman of the flaming community."

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 210
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2017, 01:53:14 PM »

Muslims are like werewolves, they can turn anytime anywhere.

din365

• Senatore
  • din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2017, 03:05:12 PM »

https://globalnews.ca/news/3779286/edmonton-terror-attacks-police-discourage-backlash-against-muslims/?utm_source=GlobalNews&utm_medium=Facebook

And the Goat fuckers royally fucked up and thought Edmonton was going to be like London.

It's safe to say we're not being told everything.
And you can blame the MSM for that. even before anybody even knew the man was a somali refugee, Trudeau was already blabbing out the "diversity is our strength" line, so obviously they knew much more long before the public did. Also, Ralph gooddale fucked up and called it a bombing on a press release, so there could be more to it. possible found bomb-making materials in the car along with that ISIS flag? So yeah. I agree we're not getting all the details for one reason or another.

A true terrorist threat wouldn't content themselves with Bumfuck Alberta when there are so much juicier targets south of the border.
This was during a football game, so it's obvious it was probably his target and figured Edmonton would be easy pickings. I'm honestly just as surprised as you are that it happened in edmonton, and I honestly thought something would have happened in some place like Toronto or vancouver.

I'm leaning towards false flag on this one. Some criminal (who deserves to be treated as such) went on a rampage and certain scaremongers are trying to make it bigger than it actually is.
The guy was a somali refugee, and they found the ISIS flag in the guy's car. If this was a false flag, who would have done it and exactly what would have been the point of it? Even you said yourself that there's "much jucier targets south of the border", so why "bumfuck Alberta"? If somebody was going to stir up shit, you would think they would do it in some place in Quebec just because of all the protests going on, and that province is where the bulk of the "hate crimes" and anti-illegal rallies  are taking place.
https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2017/02/08/quebec-condemns-washington-post-opinion-piece-that-calls-province-more-racist-than-rest-of-canada.html

perhaps Alberta isn't "racist" enough for Trudeau and Soros? who knows........

etc

• I FIXED BRA1N'S SITE!!!
  • Governor
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • etc makes good points.etc makes good points.etc makes good points.etc makes good points.etc makes good points.etc makes good points.etc makes good points.etc makes good points.etc makes good points.
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2017, 04:21:03 PM »

Here's the thing: the media and officials are very quick to throw around the terrorist label whenever there's a shooting these days and they often get it wrong. We're seeing that in Vegas at the moment; already the backpedalling has started since their "terrorist" turned out to be a white non-muslim. Suddenly he's a "nut" and a "lone wolf" who nonetheless had access to enough munitions to fool people into thinking there was more than one of him. I'm more inclined to believe that what he did was premeditated, but even if he was merely a firearms collector who snapped after hearing one too many country songs, the one thing that can be agreed upon is that he is a criminal. That he doesn't appear to have had a manifesto or any kind of reasoning that they can determine puts him squarely in the non-terrorist category (at least as far as official sources seem to think the last I heard).

So, the Texas gunman is a criminal and from what I can tell so far, so is our dangerously driving friend up in Edmonton. Consider: nothing untoward happened until he was confronted by the cop. That's when he started in on his rampage, so already it's sounding more like a spur of the moment thing and NOT a pre-planned attack. I've heard nothing about bombs, only unconfirmed reports of there being an ISIS flag in one of the vehicles. So what if he did? Anyone can go out and buy one of those if they choose to, you or I could probably pick one up inside of 20 minutes, it doesn't necessarily follow that we've subscribed to the Quraan. It also occurs to me that there are journalists (leftist journalists mind you) who have previously mistaken black sheets with images of sex toys on them for ISIS flags and gone out of their fucking minds over it. Without seeing evidence of the flag in question I have no way of knowing if the flag was an ISIS flag, or even that anything remotely resembling it existed to hand in the first place. But assuming that the stories are true, simply having a piece of black cloth with some arabic scribble about Mohammed on it does not automatically elevate his status to that of a terrorist, particularly not when it needs a cop to trigger the mayhem in the first place.

We're very quick to condemn this Somali (as we should) but there is nothing to be gained by embellishing the details. Canada enjoys a reputation as a nation of peace keepers, we are not known for being the aggressor as a rule and ought to be guarding against any potential trolls aimed at changing that. Furthermore, we have just as good as said to the refugees of a number of nations that they have a friend on our shores that they do not have in the US (which has a reputation of throwing it's weight about in ways that some foreign nationals might deem excessive and odious. It makes no sense whatsoever that terrorists would want to attack here, it would be infinitely more likely that they might use us for safe harbour to wage vengeance on the US instead. With practically no border control and a nation of relatively peaceful and easygoing people to hide amongst... no, I would be very surprised if it transpired that terrorism was the motive in Alberta.

Pretty sure it's a lone nut, of an even lesser stature than that lone gunman who shot up the war memorial in Ottawa before advancing on Parliament Hill a couple of years back. I watched the news coverage of that event - it was fully six or seven hours before the word "terrorist" crept into the narrative and sabers started getting rattled over remedial legislation to deal with a threat which I still believe was overstated. This time around it seems like we're jumping in both feet first and I kind of wonder if this isn't a similar case of social engineering as we saw go down in Charlottesville last month. The narrative I am being presented with does not match the facts as I understand them (and you've indicated the same). It may well be that (as unlikely as it seems) he could be everything they're trying to paint him as, but I'm very reluctant to give the old kneejerk reaction that WILL make us a more legitimate target until I am presented with evidence that leaves no room for doubt.

We aren't the US, the last thing we need are the George Soroses of this world poking and prodding our society to turn us into them.
"I would prefer it if the title had a ring of legitimacy it hasn't enjoyed since they started handing it out to non-flamers like Caskur....I feel as if I can make a standing stipulation here to any "champ" desperately looking to divest themselves of the aforementioned title. That stip is this: the title must first be elevated to a level of excellence befitting that of an elder statesman of the flaming community."

din365

• Senatore

rancidmilko

• Consul
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2017, 05:38:21 PM »

and the backlash has already begun
https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2017/10/02/women-will-bear-the-brunt-of-the-racism-edmonton-muslim-community-feeling-backlash-after-saturday-attack.html

Canadian liberals more worried about a couple muzzies inventing bullshit than with a nigger muslim running over people with a truck

The imbecilization of the western is non stop

lokmar

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 37
  • lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2017, 10:44:32 PM »

LMAO @ Canadians  :lolatu:. Too bad America's libiots are just as fukin stupid when it comes to loving dirty muhzies.

din365

• Senatore
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2017, 03:01:33 PM »

LMAO @ Canadians  :lolatu:. Too bad America's libiots are just as fukin stupid when it comes to loving dirty muhzies.
Canadian liberals are actually much dumber than American liberals, but thank fucking god they mostly congregate in Toronto and Vancouver.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.325 seconds with 40 queries.