ThirdRailForum

• October 18, 2017, 04:42:10 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: THIS! Is your President  (Read 241 times)

plus minus reset

Johnny StormTopic starter

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 280
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
THIS! Is your President
« on: October 02, 2017, 07:03:32 AM »

What a dope.

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

Olive Loaf

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 102
  • Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
  • Lettuce prey.
Re: THIS! Is your President
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2017, 02:07:51 PM »

What a dope.

All the speeches belong to the leeches Don and Mel.

Mecha

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Mecha is acknowledged by some.Mecha is acknowledged by some.Mecha is acknowledged by some.Mecha is acknowledged by some.
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - Why does nobody ever mention that..
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2017, 08:20:53 PM »

Old news but fitting to Trump. He was still talking about the NFL after part of the US was razed away by climate change.

Now he's going to be dotering something about a rocket man as 500+ americans get shot. If the Vegas shooter was anything but white he'd be tweeting about it 24/7. If it had been a muslim the animal on his head would literally squeal in excitement.

• Augustus
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2017, 09:38:32 AM »

Tillerson called President Dump "a fucking moron". 

The Wise and Powerful

• Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 202
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2017, 01:27:17 PM »

Link???

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

Olive Loaf

• Supreme Ruler
  • Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Olive Loaf has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Lettuce prey.
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2017, 02:22:51 PM »

One picture says it all.

Stupidamerican6443752

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • Stupidamerican6443752 seems dazed and confused most of the time.Stupidamerican6443752 seems dazed and confused most of the time.
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2017, 07:48:50 PM »

One picture says it all.

Much better form than yuor hero.

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2017, 08:07:35 AM »

Only a faggot would think that wasn't good form.

TheProwler

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 135
  • TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Myself
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Every 5 years..100 Replies - Is this PI?500 Replies - Who dumped whom?300 Replies - Who dumped whom?200 Replies - Who dumped whom?100 Replies - Who dumped whom?100 Replies - True Love100 Replies - CTS with a 3.6 litre engine100 Reply Thread - Guess who this is!100 Reply Thread - Hey, I gotta get to sleep!100 Reply Thread - So, the Holidays are Almost Here!100 Reply Thread - So...when a troll fails100 Reply Thread - Fat Danny Bailed100 Reply Thread - Jam Session Today100 Reply Thread - Ask The Expert: flea200 Reply Thread - flea.s Husband Left Her100 Reply Thread - flea's Husband Left Her100 Reply Thread - Going on another Western Carribean Cruise100 Reply Thread - Alberta100 Reply Thread - Vicious Rumour - The Tongue100 Reply Thread - Street Fight Fuckfest100 Reply Thread - Vicious Rumour - Two Heads100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is ruining..100 Reply Thread - Cosmic Outpost - Censorship Capital..100 Reply Thread - My dog got sprayed by a..
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2017, 12:43:30 AM »

Much better form than yuor hero.

I can't believe someone that incredibly uncoordinated said "Yes!" when they asked him to throw out the first pitch.
The Official Cosmic Outpost Ambassador to The Third Rail Forum

Treat me right, or Cosmic Outpost will crush this site.

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2017, 12:18:23 PM »

Ooooh, ice skater with the burn.

Stupidamerican6443752

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • Stupidamerican6443752 seems dazed and confused most of the time.Stupidamerican6443752 seems dazed and confused most of the time.
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2017, 08:19:12 PM »

I can't believe someone that incredibly uncoordinated said "Yes!" when they asked him to throw out the first pitch.

I can't believe someone that incredibly uncoordinated and incompetent was elected president...twice, even after displaying his utter incompetence during his first term.

TheProwler

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 135
  • TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Myself
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Every 5 years..100 Replies - Is this PI?500 Replies - Who dumped whom?300 Replies - Who dumped whom?200 Replies - Who dumped whom?100 Replies - Who dumped whom?100 Replies - True Love100 Replies - CTS with a 3.6 litre engine100 Reply Thread - Guess who this is!100 Reply Thread - Hey, I gotta get to sleep!100 Reply Thread - So, the Holidays are Almost Here!100 Reply Thread - So...when a troll fails100 Reply Thread - Fat Danny Bailed100 Reply Thread - Jam Session Today100 Reply Thread - Ask The Expert: flea200 Reply Thread - flea.s Husband Left Her100 Reply Thread - flea's Husband Left Her100 Reply Thread - Going on another Western Carribean Cruise100 Reply Thread - Alberta100 Reply Thread - Vicious Rumour - The Tongue100 Reply Thread - Street Fight Fuckfest100 Reply Thread - Vicious Rumour - Two Heads100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is ruining..100 Reply Thread - Cosmic Outpost - Censorship Capital..100 Reply Thread - My dog got sprayed by a..
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2017, 03:50:42 AM »

Ooooh, ice skater with the burn.

You need to learn when it's time to just nod and agree.

I throw a better left-handed pitch than that idiot.  And I'm right handed.
The Official Cosmic Outpost Ambassador to The Third Rail Forum

Treat me right, or Cosmic Outpost will crush this site.

lokmar

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 37
  • lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2017, 10:11:53 PM »

President Saint Trump is GREAT! He's still pimp smacking libs all over the place while they keep swearing "we'll  Trumpeach him this time" LMFAO! PWN3D!

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2017, 05:12:00 PM »

You need to learn when it's time to just nod and agree.

I throw a better left-handed pitch than that idiot.  And I'm right handed.

Just ribbing you, P.  I played intramural hockey in college.

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2017, 05:13:58 PM »

Corker lowered the BOOM! on Trump. 

Lol...adult day care. 

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Don Kwyjibo embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Vroom vroom...
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2017, 05:29:48 PM »

Just ribbing you, P.  I played intramural hockey in college.

Bobby Clark gave me a hockey puck over the dugout plexiglass when I was 5.... much the same...
Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2017, 07:53:29 PM »

Bobby Clark gave me a hockey puck over the dugout plexiglass when I was 5.... much the same...

Bobby Clark?  Is that what you call cunty these days?

• Augustus
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2017, 07:54:02 PM »

The trump wife's are sniping at each other....lol. 

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Don Kwyjibo embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Vroom vroom...
« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2017, 07:55:21 PM »

Bobby Clark?  Is that what you call cunty these days?

:rotf:

I knew it... you have no hockey cred whatsoever...
Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

Olive Loaf

• Supreme Ruler
  • Lettuce prey.
« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2017, 07:57:45 PM »

The trump wife's are sniping at each other....lol.

It’s a reality TV show.  Bigly ratings!
Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.37 seconds with 42 queries.