ThirdRailForum

• October 18, 2017, 04:39:00 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: It's never the potato shaped morons that defend the ideals of the USA  (Read 211 times)

plus minus reset

MechaTopic starter

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Mecha is acknowledged by some.Mecha is acknowledged by some.Mecha is acknowledged by some.Mecha is acknowledged by some.
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - Why does nobody ever mention that..

It's people that actually did more than flap their ignorant liver lips that do.

Baby boomers as a generation are seriously worthless sacks of shit that did nothing but consume and ride coattails.

lokmar

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 37
  • lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.
Re: It's never the potato shaped morons that defend the ideals of the USA
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2017, 02:32:33 PM »

Fuk all libs in the asshole with a hot poker till it pops out though their head. Oh yea, if this is real, I shit on his service.

TheProwler

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 135
  • TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.TheProwler has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Myself
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Every 5 years..100 Replies - Is this PI?500 Replies - Who dumped whom?300 Replies - Who dumped whom?200 Replies - Who dumped whom?100 Replies - Who dumped whom?100 Replies - True Love100 Replies - CTS with a 3.6 litre engine100 Reply Thread - Guess who this is!100 Reply Thread - Hey, I gotta get to sleep!100 Reply Thread - So, the Holidays are Almost Here!100 Reply Thread - So...when a troll fails100 Reply Thread - Fat Danny Bailed100 Reply Thread - Jam Session Today100 Reply Thread - Ask The Expert: flea200 Reply Thread - flea.s Husband Left Her100 Reply Thread - flea's Husband Left Her100 Reply Thread - Going on another Western Carribean Cruise100 Reply Thread - Alberta100 Reply Thread - Vicious Rumour - The Tongue100 Reply Thread - Street Fight Fuckfest100 Reply Thread - Vicious Rumour - Two Heads100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is ruining..100 Reply Thread - Cosmic Outpost - Censorship Capital..100 Reply Thread - My dog got sprayed by a..
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2017, 05:50:38 PM »

That whole "take a knee" thing has become idiotic.

Well, it was idiotic to begin with, because most cases when police were unjustified in shooting suspects were due to poorly trained cops and/or cops who are not suited for high-pressure situations....not because of racism.

But recently, players have "taken a knee" and they have no fuckin' idea why or what statement they are making.

In my opinion, if you will not stand for your national anthem, then you are saying that you do not respect or want the basic foundations that your country was built on.

If there are enough of those people, then America is headed for a civil war.

Black Lives Matter, Antifa, SJWs, even radical Muslims...all pawns in this game.  All selected for being easily manipulated into performing acts of evil that they truly feel are justified.

The Official Cosmic Outpost Ambassador to The Third Rail Forum

Treat me right, or Cosmic Outpost will crush this site.

etc

• I FIXED BRA1N'S SITE!!!
  • Governor
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • etc is on the verge of being accepted.etc is on the verge of being accepted.etc is on the verge of being accepted.etc is on the verge of being accepted.etc is on the verge of being accepted.etc is on the verge of being accepted.etc is on the verge of being accepted.
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2017, 07:31:44 PM »

I'll go you one step further: flags and anthems are simply tokens anyway. A place for the masses to focus their patriotic pride and other assorted jingoism at. This whole "take the knee" thing is an intended slap in the face to people who hold such tokens dear to their hearts.

The correct response to it is to vacate the bleachers when it happens. Wait until the anthem has finished, then turn around and file out of the stadium. I mean if their refusal to stand offends you and all, I personally think it a load of childish and spiteful wank.
"I would prefer it if the title had a ring of legitimacy it hasn't enjoyed since they started handing it out to non-flamers like Caskur....I feel as if I can make a standing stipulation here to any "champ" desperately looking to divest themselves of the aforementioned title. That stip is this: the title must first be elevated to a level of excellence befitting that of an elder statesman of the flaming community."

lokmar

• Senatore
  • lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2017, 10:31:14 PM »

There isnt a single country on the planet in the entire history of the universe that has been as benevolent, just, and great as America. If you think otherwise and you live here, you should be executed. Its a damn shame filthy fukin shitstain libs dont take pride in America but do of course take pride in shit covered dicks and dykes badgering male children into sex changes.

JOODOG

• Consul
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2017, 10:40:08 PM »

Stop watching football

simple

Once the contracts start dwindling due to a lack of interest in the American public you'll see how fast these fuckwads stand, dance, jumping jack or even suck dick to the tune of the national anthem

The do this shit because the average American is a fucking pussy who moans in silence

lokmar

• Senatore
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2017, 10:49:59 PM »

I don't understand why anyone watches foosball. Practice some diversity that libs are crying incessantly about, then I'll watch! Like women on the line, rue Paul for q-back, and Richard Simmons as an owner!  :rotf:

MechaTopic starter

• Censor
  • Mecha is acknowledged by some.Mecha is acknowledged by some.Mecha is acknowledged by some.Mecha is acknowledged by some.
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2017, 02:54:03 PM »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

FAIL

etc

• I FIXED BRA1N'S SITE!!!
  • Governor
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • etc is on the verge of being accepted.etc is on the verge of being accepted.etc is on the verge of being accepted.etc is on the verge of being accepted.etc is on the verge of being accepted.etc is on the verge of being accepted.etc is on the verge of being accepted.
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2017, 03:00:32 PM »

Stop watching football

simple

Once the contracts start dwindling due to a lack of interest in the American public you'll see how fast these fuckwads stand, dance, jumping jack or even suck dick to the tune of the national anthem
It's already started apparently, I saw it reported that core audiences are down 31% on last year.
"I would prefer it if the title had a ring of legitimacy it hasn't enjoyed since they started handing it out to non-flamers like Caskur....I feel as if I can make a standing stipulation here to any "champ" desperately looking to divest themselves of the aforementioned title. That stip is this: the title must first be elevated to a level of excellence befitting that of an elder statesman of the flaming community."

lokmar

• Senatore
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2017, 04:36:00 PM »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

FAIL

Nice try faggit but Pence scored big-league! The NFL is in full meltPWN3D!

MechaTopic starter

• Censor
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2017, 04:45:22 PM »

Daily reminder that Trump has a ~1/3 approval rating, and that this was roughly the same percent of traitors that supported King George during the revolution. The history of shitlisping coward slime echoes and repeats. And now they side with cuntfederate flags and terrorist neo nazis, against war veterans, and other loser shenanigans.

lokmar

• Senatore
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2017, 09:01:31 PM »

Daily reminder that Trump has a ~1/3 approval rating, and that this was roughly the same percent of traitors that supported King George during the revolution. The history of shitlisping coward slime echoes and repeats. And now they side with cuntfederate flags and terrorist neo nazis, against war veterans, and other loser shenanigans.
Your whore momma shoulda took her knee and cracked you upside your faggit loving head....but she was a bad parent and let you grow up into the lil faggit assed bitch we see here today. BTW cunt, Saint Trumps numbers are way way higher then you'll realize even after he wins a second term! PWN3D!

lokmar

• Senatore
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2017, 09:01:53 PM »

I mean, KA-POWN3D!

Ewe Sheep

• Foreigner
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Ewe Sheep probably just rolled in here.
  • Fan of: Baaaaa
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2017, 06:18:38 PM »

Your whore momma shoulda took her knee and cracked you upside your faggit loving head....but she was a bad parent and let you grow up into the lil faggit assed bitch we see here today. BTW cunt, Saint Trumps numbers are way way higher then you'll realize even after he wins a second term! PWN3D!

baaaa i like men with tiny hands as they make my inverted wiener look bigger ... baaa baaaa

BEnzo

• Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 74
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2017, 11:22:13 PM »

baaaa i like men with tiny hands as they make my inverted wiener look bigger ... baaa baaaa

Baha-

Cokmo got KA-POWN3D!

din365

• How to train your faggot
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2017, 01:54:02 AM »

you and your commie friends are going to be in for a huge disappointment on november 4th.

do you want to know where Clinton stands?
http://www.businessinsider.com/hillary-clinton-poll-numbers-after-216-election-2017-7

But that is an interesting factoid, though. Does that mean most of my country is ready to violently overthrow the country and put it under commie rule?

lokmar

• Senatore
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2017, 04:59:24 PM »

An inverted weiner is a vagina sweet pea. No doubt Saint Trump wouldnt grabs yours. Sorry.

lokmar

• Senatore
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2017, 05:00:37 PM »

Baha-

Cokmo got KA-POWN3D!

First you take my catch phrase, next you'll be worshiping my toilet bowl!   :snick:

BEnzo

• Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 74
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2017, 11:14:02 PM »

First you take my catch phrase, next you'll be worshiping my toilet bowl!   :snick:

Public domain now-

'New State' rules.

din365

• How to train your faggot
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2017, 11:31:19 PM »

you and your commie friends are going to be in for a huge disappointment on november 4th.

do you want to know where Clinton stands?
http://www.businessinsider.com/hillary-clinton-poll-numbers-after-216-election-2017-7

But that is an interesting factoid, though. Does that mean most of my country is ready to violently overthrow the country and put it under commie rule?

that shut Mecha up in a hurry that even Canada has had enough of this far-left SJW bullshit, and the two most popular premiers in the country right now are conservatives.

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.41 seconds with 41 queries.