ThirdRailForum

• October 18, 2017, 04:42:26 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Paddock was a spook contractor shot in the head?  (Read 100 times)

plus minus reset

Don KwyjiboTopic starter

• Real Arteest'
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Don Kwyjibo embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Vroom vroom...
Paddock was a spook contractor shot in the head?
« on: October 09, 2017, 02:28:07 AM »

ISIS Gunmen In Vegas Executed
US Defense Spy Paddock

By Yoichi Shimatsu

10-8-17

Official cover-ups of crimes that implicate the national-security establishment, as the Vegas massacre surely has done, must be handled with patience learned from prior investigative experience in order to spot disinformation and assemble credible evidence into a reconstruction of the totality of the crime, including the sequence of events, role of other participants, relationship to the government, background and motive.

In pathetic contrast, the compliant news media portrays alleged gunman Stephen Paddock as a lone gunman and man of mystery without making an serious effort at uncovering his connections to the intelligence services, which happens to be the key to comprehending the reasons behind this puzzling mass murder. Then there is the planted single gunman claim  like the FBI tip to Infowars that suspect Paddock was killed in the Bureau's assault and that antifa (anti-fascist, anti-racist anarchism) literature was found in the 32nd floor room at the Mandalay. (Las Vegas Sheriff Joseph Lombardo countered that falsehood from the FBI by stating forthrightly that more than one shooter was involved.) Here it will be shown that Paddock was anything but a radical anarchist and instead worked as a contract agent for the Defense Department and CIA.

(Read the rest at http://rense.com/general96/isisgunmanvegas.html )

Some interesting implications made about Paddock's possible background as a national security contractor involved in gun running...

Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

lokmar

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 37
  • lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.
Re: Paddock was a spook contractor shot in the head?
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2017, 10:01:34 AM »

Hilarious lunacy brought to you by the same fukin idiots who claim 911 was an inside job. Utter fukin idiocy!

Don KwyjiboTopic starter

• Real Arteest'
  • Emperor
  • Awards: 100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Vroom vroom...
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2017, 11:49:59 AM »

Hilarious lunacy brought to you by the same fukin idiots who claim 911 was an inside job. Utter fukin idiocy!

Yeah... best to wait 30 plus years for the next Tom Cruise-esque revelation movie to make happenings finally palatable to the masses...
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

louie

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • louie seems dazed and confused most of the time.louie seems dazed and confused most of the time.
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2017, 12:01:03 PM »

The cadence of shots has been studied nonstop. If there was more than one shooter it would be crystal clear by now.

lokmar

• Senatore
  • lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2017, 01:24:29 PM »

Most definitely the same guys who did 911! BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!

Don KwyjiboTopic starter

• Real Arteest'
  • Emperor
  • Vroom vroom...
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2017, 04:02:41 PM »

The cadence of shots has been studied nonstop. If there was more than one shooter it would be crystal clear by now.

Yet over 3 miles from the Mandalay, guests at the Bellagio have spoken of gunfire at the lobby and a panic...

Was it just a random drive-by or something related?

BEnzo

• Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 74
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2017, 05:01:11 PM »

Most definitely the same guys who did 911! BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!

Prolly-

etc

• I FIXED BRA1N'S SITE!!!
  • Governor
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • etc is on the verge of being accepted.etc is on the verge of being accepted.etc is on the verge of being accepted.etc is on the verge of being accepted.etc is on the verge of being accepted.etc is on the verge of being accepted.etc is on the verge of being accepted.
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2017, 10:58:58 AM »

Yet over 3 miles from the Mandalay, guests at the Bellagio have spoken of gunfire at the lobby and a panic...

Still waiting for a plausible explanation of why Paddock ordered room service for him and a friend a whole day ahead of when he's supposed to have checked in.
"I would prefer it if the title had a ring of legitimacy it hasn't enjoyed since they started handing it out to non-flamers like Caskur....I feel as if I can make a standing stipulation here to any "champ" desperately looking to divest themselves of the aforementioned title. That stip is this: the title must first be elevated to a level of excellence befitting that of an elder statesman of the flaming community."

lokmar

• Senatore
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2017, 01:39:48 PM »

Wheres the victims? Wheres the shell casings? Spare me the BS. They'd have had footage and hundreds of witnesses. But they dont. Cause it didnt happen. Cause its another loon conspiracy rant like 911 was an inside job. Simple really.

lokmar

• Senatore
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2017, 01:42:49 PM »

Still waiting for a plausible explanation of why Paddock ordered room service for him and a friend a whole day ahead of when he's supposed to have checked in.

For the sole purpose of giving loons something to ramble incessantly about.  :lolatu: Meanwhile, over at occams razor..... :snack:

etc

• I FIXED BRA1N'S SITE!!!
  • Governor
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • etc is on the verge of being accepted.etc is on the verge of being accepted.etc is on the verge of being accepted.etc is on the verge of being accepted.etc is on the verge of being accepted.etc is on the verge of being accepted.etc is on the verge of being accepted.
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2017, 02:46:20 PM »

For the sole purpose of giving loons something to ramble incessantly about.  :lolatu: Meanwhile, over at occams razor..... :snack:
...the kool-ade is being supped in ever increasing quantities by gun control nuts and second amendment schills alike while ditchpigs like the Hillary Monster attempt to politicise the little fireworks display and sell it as as proof positive why armament accessories (like silencers) which had fuck all to do with it should be banned, yeah I've been watching the news...
"I would prefer it if the title had a ring of legitimacy it hasn't enjoyed since they started handing it out to non-flamers like Caskur....I feel as if I can make a standing stipulation here to any "champ" desperately looking to divest themselves of the aforementioned title. That stip is this: the title must first be elevated to a level of excellence befitting that of an elder statesman of the flaming community."

Mecha

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Mecha is acknowledged by some.Mecha is acknowledged by some.Mecha is acknowledged by some.Mecha is acknowledged by some.
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - Why does nobody ever mention that..
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2017, 02:46:36 PM »

lokmar

• Senatore
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2017, 04:32:06 PM »

Easy there douche-rocket! You loons are in full tin foil hat regalia over gun control as we speak! PWN3D!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.379 seconds with 40 queries.