ThirdRailForum

• October 22, 2017, 02:36:09 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: When Retardlican not running for re-election, is honest for once.  (Read 276 times)

plus minus reset

MechaTopic starter

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Mecha is acknowledged by some.Mecha is acknowledged by some.Mecha is acknowledged by some.Mecha is acknowledged by some.
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - Why does nobody ever mention that..

Bob Corker: White House is 'adult day care center' and Trump may start WWIII
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/oct/08/bob-corker-white-house-adult-day-care-center-trump-twitter

JOODOG

• Consul
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
Re: When Retardlican not running for re-election, is honest for once.
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2017, 04:00:20 PM »

Guess what crybaby

Hillary still ain't president

Frederica

• TRF's Flame Champion
  • Reputation Power: 109
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2017, 04:09:56 PM »

Guess what crybaby

It's a good job we've got ol Dan rather here to break the news, cuz I don't think anyone realised....

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Don Kwyjibo embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Vroom vroom...
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2017, 04:14:00 PM »

Guess what crybaby

If she was, war would already be upon us... Trump is more of a WW3 water treading prez. Will eventually happen sometime...
Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

JOODOG

• Consul
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2017, 05:44:23 PM »

It's a good job we've got ol Dan rather here to break the news, cuz I don't think anyone realised....
take a cookie and run along back to your hole now, fredgor

louie

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • louie seems dazed and confused most of the time.louie seems dazed and confused most of the time.
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2017, 06:33:29 PM »

The corkster is posturing for a 2020 Presidential run.

din365

• How to train your faggot
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 63
  • din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2017, 06:36:46 PM »

Bob Corker: White House is 'adult day care center' and Trump may start WWIII
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/oct/08/bob-corker-white-house-adult-day-care-center-trump-twitter
Corker was establishment stooge through and through. why would that surprise you?

You seem to have a very short memory that the republican establishment hates trump, so it wouldn't surprise me that corker kissed up to trump to get a key position only to fuck him over, so now that he didn't get what he wanted and not seeking any re-election, he has no reason to kiss up to him.

It's amazing what some people will do when they have nothing to lose.

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Don Kwyjibo embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Vroom vroom...
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2017, 06:56:37 PM »

I'm not a huge Trump fan by any stretch or measure....especially since he's getting consumed by the swamp he reckoned he could drain (plus his own desire to appease and provoke simultaneously as if the Military-Industrial Complex didn't internal memo the key talking points of his biography along with psych expert pointers on how to throw sand into the cunt)...

It's only my own conjecture but I strongly suspect Trump gave Bannon the nod-wink-crazy eyes to decamp and do his prior bidding safely from the outside because his options are drying up by the day. One person can't take down the beltway no matter how much they try.

Trump is trolling from a defensive stance... not aggressive. He's got limited options on the table and I respect his moxie even if I don't like half his initiatives since his taking office.

We should all study and learn from him... especially Frederica, BEnzo, and Johnny...  :snick:

...though
Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

etc

• I FIXED BRA1N'S SITE!!!
  • Governor
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • etc makes good points.etc makes good points.etc makes good points.etc makes good points.etc makes good points.etc makes good points.etc makes good points.etc makes good points.etc makes good points.
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2017, 11:20:26 AM »

Guess what crybaby

If she was, war would already be upon us...

Warmongering confirmed.
"I would prefer it if the title had a ring of legitimacy it hasn't enjoyed since they started handing it out to non-flamers like Caskur....I feel as if I can make a standing stipulation here to any "champ" desperately looking to divest themselves of the aforementioned title. That stip is this: the title must first be elevated to a level of excellence befitting that of an elder statesman of the flaming community."

rancidmilko

• Consul
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2017, 12:13:25 PM »

It must be sad to be like this Mecha person.

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 285
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2017, 12:42:26 PM »

It must be sad to be like this Mecha person.

Pee-free lifestyles aren't that bad, son. 

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

rancidmilko

• Consul
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2017, 12:46:47 PM »

Pee-free lifestyles aren't that bad, son. 

And what do you know about that?

You're the nastiest fry cook alive, boy

Pee, shit, cum and all types of disgusting body fluids are part of your daily life

I'd rather have my hand cut than allowing it to touch anything that has even been in contact with you.

lokmar

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 37
  • lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2017, 01:09:04 PM »

corkey the retard is liked by douchebags like mecha because he's a RINO like collins and mcstain the mexcrement lover. I bet they're in full panic mode over these loons being pushed out in favor of Roy Moore types! PWN3D!

din365

• Senatore
  • din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2017, 01:56:32 PM »

Black Olive

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
  • My mommer says Hi.

MechaTopic starter

• Censor
  • Mecha is acknowledged by some.Mecha is acknowledged by some.Mecha is acknowledged by some.Mecha is acknowledged by some.
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2017, 02:51:41 PM »

Solid analysis.

lokmar

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 37
  • lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2017, 04:37:55 PM »

BWAAAAHAHAHAHA! Corker out, meanwhile Saint Trump STILL IN! PWN3D!  :snick:

The Wise and Powerful

• Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 204
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2017, 07:55:16 PM »

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

din365

• Senatore

MechaTopic starter

• Censor
Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.388 seconds with 46 queries.