ThirdRailForum

• October 22, 2017, 02:33:07 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 13   Go Down

Author Topic: Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over Facebook Post About Sandwiches  (Read 1057 times)

plus minus reset

The Wise and PowerfulTopic starter

• Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 204
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links

Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over Facebook Post About Sandwiches
Poor "Maddie" got roasted when she asked her "moms group" for new lunch ideas for her husband.
ByEMILY ZANOTTI www.dailywire.com October 9, 2017

Australian feminists are recovering Monday after being triggered en masse by a woman's Facebook post soliciting sandwich ideas.

According to the Daily Telegraph, "Maddie," an Australian mom was, apparently, tired of making the same sandwiches for her husband to take with him to work for lunch, so she asked the 26,186 members of the "Northshore Mums" Facebook group for ideas on how to improve her sandwich game - maybe some new lunch meats she hadn't thought of, or a cheese or a spread that would pep up his daily ham on white.

“I would love to hear what other mums make their hubbies for lunch and snacks throughout the work day,” she posted. "We are getting over sandwiches.”

What Maddie got, instead of cute recipes and artisan mayonnaise suggestions, was a violent backlash. Australia's feminists moms berated Maddie for perpetuating systemic male oppression, and lambasted her choice of lifestyle, which included packing her husband's lunches along with her kids'.

“Your husband is a grown up and you’re not his mother," wrote one group member.

"My husband can make his own damn lunch," scolded another.

One user even went further: “I make my husband the same thing he makes me. Nothing!!”

Others called her a "slave," and a "throwback" to the 1950s. They accused Maddie of being "weird," and insisted that no woman in her right mind would ever so much as toss together a peanut butter and jelly for her harried husband.

Poor Maddie was even exposed to the inner workings of some "feminist" marriages, as some clearly ill-tempered women took issue with their own husbands in their comments. “I was married for twenty years and my favourite packed lunch for my husband was called a Get it Yourself with a side order of I’m not your mother," one said, scathingly, possibly implying that her poor husband goes without food or, for that matter, any semblance of empathy.

According to the Telegraph, the vicious Maddie attack was orchestrated and masterminded by a woman named Polly Dunning, who also happens to be the daughter of Gloria Steniem's Australian counterpart, Jane Caro. To give you an idea of how motherly and nurturing Dunning really is, last year, she wrote that her young son "disgusted her:" “I felt sick at the thought of something male growing inside me.”

Dunning's advice to Maddie when Maddie tried to take control of the situation, saying she'd been merely asking for food advice? “You should pack him nothing for lunch. And you didn’t really ask for advice, you asked what other ‘mums’ pack their ‘hubbies’ (which, to me, is slightly weird phrasing, but whatever).”

Maddie says she was "devastated" by the interaction. She and her husband are saving up for a house, and her husband is not only the breadwinner, but helps with the kids and cooks dinner every other night. “The least I can do is make him a bloody sandwich. I love my man, he deserves to eat lunch and we can’t afford to eat out," she said.

Marriage, of course, is a partnership, and each couple defines for themselves the parameters of their relationship, from how they work together, to who makes the sandwiches when time and money get tight. Feminists have a hard time believing that some women can, in fact, be both totally empowered, and pretty good at making their husband's lunches - or really that, when given a choice, some women might actually want to show their significant other how much they care.

As for that sandwich, Maddie, well, here's my suggestion: try a little Serrano ham on soft pretzel bread, with brie and arugula. Plain chips on the side.

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Don Kwyjibo embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Vroom vroom...

And women reckon they can't find the perfect guy who ticks all of their checklist boxes when men read shit like that... ::)

Men I might add who these days fulfill roles traditionally only filled by the fairer sex.

It's fast becoming a one way street geared in favour of feminist duplicity.
Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

JOODOG

• Consul
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.

Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over Facebook Post About Sandwiches
Poor "Maddie" got roasted when she asked her "moms group" for new lunch ideas for her husband.
ByEMILY ZANOTTI www.dailywire.com October 9, 2017

Australian feminists are recovering Monday after being triggered en masse by a woman's Facebook post soliciting sandwich ideas.

According to the Daily Telegraph, "Maddie," an Australian mom was, apparently, tired of making the same sandwiches for her husband to take with him to work for lunch, so she asked the 26,186 members of the "Northshore Mums" Facebook group for ideas on how to improve her sandwich game - maybe some new lunch meats she hadn't thought of, or a cheese or a spread that would pep up his daily ham on white.

“I would love to hear what other mums make their hubbies for lunch and snacks throughout the work day,” she posted. "We are getting over sandwiches.”

What Maddie got, instead of cute recipes and artisan mayonnaise suggestions, was a violent backlash. Australia's feminists moms berated Maddie for perpetuating systemic male oppression, and lambasted her choice of lifestyle, which included packing her husband's lunches along with her kids'.

“Your husband is a grown up and you’re not his mother," wrote one group member.

"My husband can make his own damn lunch," scolded another.

One user even went further: “I make my husband the same thing he makes me. Nothing!!”

Others called her a "slave," and a "throwback" to the 1950s. They accused Maddie of being "weird," and insisted that no woman in her right mind would ever so much as toss together a peanut butter and jelly for her harried husband.

Poor Maddie was even exposed to the inner workings of some "feminist" marriages, as some clearly ill-tempered women took issue with their own husbands in their comments. “I was married for twenty years and my favourite packed lunch for my husband was called a Get it Yourself with a side order of I’m not your mother," one said, scathingly, possibly implying that her poor husband goes without food or, for that matter, any semblance of empathy.

According to the Telegraph, the vicious Maddie attack was orchestrated and masterminded by a woman named Polly Dunning, who also happens to be the daughter of Gloria Steniem's Australian counterpart, Jane Caro. To give you an idea of how motherly and nurturing Dunning really is, last year, she wrote that her young son "disgusted her:" “I felt sick at the thought of something male growing inside me.”

Dunning's advice to Maddie when Maddie tried to take control of the situation, saying she'd been merely asking for food advice? “You should pack him nothing for lunch. And you didn’t really ask for advice, you asked what other ‘mums’ pack their ‘hubbies’ (which, to me, is slightly weird phrasing, but whatever).”

Maddie says she was "devastated" by the interaction. She and her husband are saving up for a house, and her husband is not only the breadwinner, but helps with the kids and cooks dinner every other night. “The least I can do is make him a bloody sandwich. I love my man, he deserves to eat lunch and we can’t afford to eat out," she said.

Marriage, of course, is a partnership, and each couple defines for themselves the parameters of their relationship, from how they work together, to who makes the sandwiches when time and money get tight. Feminists have a hard time believing that some women can, in fact, be both totally empowered, and pretty good at making their husband's lunches - or really that, when given a choice, some women might actually want to show their significant other how much they care.

As for that sandwich, Maddie, well, here's my suggestion: try a little Serrano ham on soft pretzel bread, with brie and arugula. Plain chips on the side.
very same cunts who will feel entitled to half in divorce court for their imaginary contributions to their marriages.

Typical.

Fuck em and chuck em

Black Olive

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
  • My mommer says Hi.

Con ladies need to avoid the knuckle sandwich, as Jesus instructed.

Get familiar with the Bible, the Faux News hosts, and the kitchen.  In that order.

JOODOG

• Consul
  • JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JOODOG has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.

^^^^ Example of one where you skip the fuck and go straight to the chuck

Black Olive

• Supreme Ruler
  • Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • My mommer says Hi.

You look like you’ve had a few knuckle sammiches, Chuck.

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Emperor
  • Awards: 100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Vroom vroom...

If it was just me and Lemon left on this earth, I'd fuck origami dragons till the sweet finish came...
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Frederica

• TRF's Flame Champion
  • Reputation Power: 109
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampionWin - Summer Slug Fest

If it was just me and Lemon left on this earth, I'd fuck origami dragons till the sweet finish came...

I'm sure lemon is relieved to read that

JOODOG

• Consul

Have you seen her pic?

10 pounds of dogshit in a ziplock bag... the flab tension in those clothes was way beyond defcon 5.... she's a walking timebomb of cellulite shrapnel

Black Olive

• Supreme Ruler
  • My mommer says Hi.

I'm sure lemon is relieved to read that

As if Freud would ever be given a chance.

Black Olive

• Supreme Ruler
  • My mommer says Hi.
Re: Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over Facebook Post About Sandwiches
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2017, 08:03:29 PM »

Have you seen her pic?

10 pounds of dogshit in a ziplock bag... the flab tension in those clothes was way beyond defcon 5.... she's a walking timebomb of cellulite shrapnel

I’m blushing.  💋

JOODOG

• Consul
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2017, 08:04:07 PM »

As if Freud ever would ever be given a chance.
As if any man could ever find your wet spot without having a 500lb bag of flour handy

Black Olive

• Supreme Ruler
  • My mommer says Hi.
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2017, 08:15:37 PM »

As if any man could ever find your wet spot without having a 500lb bag of flour handy

I’m sticking to my diet, Dr. Now!

Frederica

• TRF's Flame Champion
  • Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Frederica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2017, 08:18:52 PM »

As if Freud ever would ever be given a chance.

He needs to get over himself, that chump thinks he can take his pick!

Black Olive

• Supreme Ruler
  • My mommer says Hi.
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2017, 08:25:06 PM »

He needs to get over himself, that chump thinks he can take his pick!

I see that. Flea really stroked his..... ego.  :eyes:

Frederica

• TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2017, 08:31:56 PM »

And he can go swivel if he wants a sandwich

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 210
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2017, 07:45:42 AM »

If we ever met you Fredrippa by God your Sandwich making skills need to be good, a hole with a heartbeat just aint enough these days.

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Emperor
  • Vroom vroom...
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2017, 08:06:33 AM »

If we ever met you Fredrippa by God your Sandwich making skills need to be good, a hole with a heartbeat just aint enough these days.

She's a titless 30 something London vagabond living in share houses and eating a lot of Tesco pasta...

Nobody wants to fuck much less breed with it...

Truth.

Frederica

• TRF's Flame Champion
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2017, 10:35:22 AM »

She's a titless 30 something London vagabond living in share houses and eating a lot of Tesco pasta...

Truth.

Wrong on every count. Sucker

Black Olive

• Supreme Ruler
  • My mommer says Hi.
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2017, 02:23:15 PM »

Truth.

How would you know about any of this?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 13   Go Up

Page created in 0.428 seconds with 38 queries.