ThirdRailForum

• October 22, 2017, 02:35:49 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fun facts about libtards  (Read 55 times)

plus minus reset

etcTopic starter

• I FIXED BRA1N'S SITE!!!
  • Governor
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • etc makes good points.etc makes good points.etc makes good points.etc makes good points.etc makes good points.etc makes good points.etc makes good points.etc makes good points.etc makes good points.
Fun facts about libtards
« on: October 10, 2017, 10:46:46 AM »

FDR was a cunt.

"I would prefer it if the title had a ring of legitimacy it hasn't enjoyed since they started handing it out to non-flamers like Caskur....I feel as if I can make a standing stipulation here to any "champ" desperately looking to divest themselves of the aforementioned title. That stip is this: the title must first be elevated to a level of excellence befitting that of an elder statesman of the flaming community."

lokmar

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 37
  • lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.
Re: Fun facts about libtards
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2017, 01:05:44 PM »

FDR should have been hanged for treason. libs worship that filthy commie because he usurped the Constitution in much the same way lincoln did. FDR unconstitutionally stole everyones gold and sold it back to them at a 30% markup. He tried to stack extra justices on the scotus to get his way, after he had rode roughshod all over the Bill of Rights with the help of the SCOTUS till even the loons on the SCOTUS said WOAH!. He sold the gullible public on "uncle joe" stalin, a man who mass murdered 20 million minimum, 3x what hitler did and became our arch enemy for decades. He was a filthy filandering POS way before clinton and he had a scumbag dyke wife just like bill, only uglier! He created big bloated government failure programs that stuck us in a depression until hitler started ww2 and the entire planet became indebted to us. Yep, it took the entire planet buying from us to pull us out of the ditch that FDR drove us further into after Hoover let go of the wheel! What a typical filthy scumbag liberal. I could go on for pages about what a scumbag FDR was!

etcTopic starter

• I FIXED BRA1N'S SITE!!!
  • Governor
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • etc makes good points.etc makes good points.etc makes good points.etc makes good points.etc makes good points.etc makes good points.etc makes good points.etc makes good points.etc makes good points.
Re: Fun facts about libtards
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2017, 02:41:17 PM »

And yet the libs idolize him and swear the sun shines out of his rotting bumcrack.
"I would prefer it if the title had a ring of legitimacy it hasn't enjoyed since they started handing it out to non-flamers like Caskur....I feel as if I can make a standing stipulation here to any "champ" desperately looking to divest themselves of the aforementioned title. That stip is this: the title must first be elevated to a level of excellence befitting that of an elder statesman of the flaming community."
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.19 seconds with 36 queries.