ThirdRailForum

• October 22, 2017, 02:35:54 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: So, what can we learn about the Weinstein's scandal?  (Read 329 times)

plus minus reset

rancidmilkoTopic starter

• Consul
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Nunya
Re: So, what can we learn about the Weinstein's scandal?
« Reply #40 on: October 11, 2017, 11:33:07 AM »

Want more examples on the topic of this thread, LIBERAL HYPOCRISY?

Liberals are all about gun control, but they have no problem if they are used to shoot the president

Once again, I invite you to do a switcheroo with this situation. Imagine some teacher putting a question is which the answer was "To shoot Obama" in one of his tests.

JUST IMAGINE

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/10/10/dad-first-my-son-got-quiz-about-shooting-trump-now-is-facing-death-threats.html

rancidmilkoTopic starter

• Consul
  • rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.rancidmilko has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #41 on: October 11, 2017, 11:34:38 AM »

Not the first time I am sure...

Anyway it reminds me of Cosby...the shit started only after he criticized the black "youth culture".  I wonder what Harvey did.

Yes, I always mention Cosby. Also, Chris Rock, after his piece on "The difference between niggers and black people"

One of the best comedians and he simply disappeared from the media.

rancidmilkoTopic starter

• Consul
« Reply #42 on: October 11, 2017, 11:36:00 AM »

It appears Swinestein was no exception and you kind of wonder at just how much other shit is festering away in Hollyweird's sweaty and corpulent underbelly.

You mean, like Ben Affleck groping underage girls?

etc

• I FIXED BRA1N'S SITE!!!
  • Governor
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • etc makes good points.etc makes good points.etc makes good points.etc makes good points.etc makes good points.etc makes good points.etc makes good points.etc makes good points.etc makes good points.
« Reply #43 on: October 11, 2017, 12:17:09 PM »

You mean, like Ben Affleck groping underage girls?
Maybe you should watch this...

...and ask yourself just how guilty those presently trying to distance themselves from him are.
"I would prefer it if the title had a ring of legitimacy it hasn't enjoyed since they started handing it out to non-flamers like Caskur....I feel as if I can make a standing stipulation here to any "champ" desperately looking to divest themselves of the aforementioned title. That stip is this: the title must first be elevated to a level of excellence befitting that of an elder statesman of the flaming community."

louie

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • louie seems dazed and confused most of the time.louie seems dazed and confused most of the time.
« Reply #44 on: October 11, 2017, 12:38:02 PM »

He looks like some broke piss bum. No wonder the libs love um.

etc

• Governor
  • etc makes good points.etc makes good points.etc makes good points.etc makes good points.etc makes good points.etc makes good points.etc makes good points.etc makes good points.etc makes good points.
« Reply #45 on: October 11, 2017, 12:44:08 PM »

I'd say they loved him more for his penchant for jerking off into pot plants in front of people who were more attractive than they were.
"I would prefer it if the title had a ring of legitimacy it hasn't enjoyed since they started handing it out to non-flamers like Caskur....I feel as if I can make a standing stipulation here to any "champ" desperately looking to divest themselves of the aforementioned title. That stip is this: the title must first be elevated to a level of excellence befitting that of an elder statesman of the flaming community."

rancidmilkoTopic starter

• Consul
« Reply #46 on: October 11, 2017, 12:50:39 PM »

Seems like Hollywood is about to do some perv hunting

sounds like they want to appease the cons

etc

• Governor
« Reply #47 on: October 11, 2017, 01:32:15 PM »

Then let them start trashing pedophiles like Woody Allen.

Black Olive

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
  • My mommer says Hi.
« Reply #48 on: October 11, 2017, 02:16:20 PM »

Since Tru :goatse: p is exactly the same, I guess you fake-outrage Cons look like trembly tards yet again.

etc

• Governor
« Reply #49 on: October 11, 2017, 02:39:36 PM »

Is he the same though? I don't remember ever hearing about him jerking off into pot plants.

Maybe we just have to wait thirteen years for the story to come out, is that it?  :snick:

lokmar

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 37
  • lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.
« Reply #50 on: October 12, 2017, 09:30:49 AM »

Since Tru :goatse: p is exactly the same, I guess you fake-outrage Cons look like trembly tards yet again.
Let us know when you find all the bitchez Trump ACTUALLY raped. We got binders full of bildos rape victims!PWN3D!

rancidmilkoTopic starter

• Consul
« Reply #51 on: October 12, 2017, 10:13:19 AM »

Yesterday, I was reading about Weinstein's financial life

His company had to sell the rights to 200 movies in 2013 to avoid bankruptcy

And lately, they weren't doing so good again.

So there, you have the reason for this perv to be lynched, like it's happening

They tolerated and accepted his behavior for years, since the guy was a major Oscar winner and produced major movies, like Lord of the Rings

etc

• Governor
« Reply #52 on: October 12, 2017, 02:17:05 PM »

Yesterday, I was reading about Weinstein's financial life

His company had to sell the rights to 200 movies in 2013 to avoid bankruptcy

And lately, they weren't doing so good again.

So there, you have the reason for this perv to be lynched, like it's happening

They tolerated and accepted his behavior for years, since the guy was a major Oscar winner and produced major movies, like Lord of the Rings
That is their undoing, it makes them accessories after the fact. Lynch them all.

rancidmilkoTopic starter

• Consul
« Reply #53 on: October 13, 2017, 05:37:15 PM »

I'm saying, even their "leaders" can't open their retarded filthy mouths without spilling hypocrisy

Manshell and Shillary, two targets for the Jackal I'd be wishing to pitch in to have erased

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/13/hillary-clinton-calls-trump-sexual-assaulter-in-bbc-interview-but-says-bills-behavior-in-past.html

etc

• Governor
« Reply #54 on: October 13, 2017, 06:05:37 PM »

Doesn't surprise me in the slightest. Anyone willing to side with the Hillary Beast at this point is scum and ought to be locked up with the rest of the pedophiles.

The Wise and Powerful

• Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 204
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #55 on: October 13, 2017, 09:09:04 PM »

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

The Wise and Powerful

• Global Moderator
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #56 on: October 13, 2017, 11:06:08 PM »

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 285
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
Re: So, what can learn about the Weinstein's scandal?
« Reply #57 on: October 14, 2017, 06:54:25 AM »

I remember your bitches over at The View excusing serial rapist bildo clinton cause he was down for the struggle like it was yesterday! KA-POWN3D! Nothing new to see here, is there johnny?  :lolatu:

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

The Wise and Powerful

• Global Moderator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #58 on: October 14, 2017, 09:54:04 AM »

Interesting that Weinsteins' wife is hugging Trump, and not him.

rancidmilkoTopic starter

• Consul
« Reply #59 on: October 14, 2017, 10:37:17 AM »

I was reading about the Canadians who went "backpacking" in Afghanistan.

I mean, what kind of retard goes there, with his pregnant wife and 3 children, to backpack in one of the world's most dangerous places?

Needless to say, they are liberals.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up

Page created in 0.289 seconds with 39 queries.