ThirdRailForum

• December 16, 2017, 02:17:48 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Forensic acoustic proof of SECOND shooter in the Las Vegas massacre  (Read 232 times)

plus minus reset

The Wise and PowerfulTopic starter

• Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 226
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links

Sounds legit

TheHealthRanger
Published on Oct 9, 2017

In essence, because of the differences in the speed of sound vs. the speed of the bullets from a known cartridge (.223 Remington, in this case), the time lag between the last bullet hitting the pavement and the last audible report of the rifle muzzle can be used to very accurately calculate the range of the shooter.

More importantly, when the audio from the Las Vegas shooting is analyzed, it reveals TWO shooters operating at the same time, not just one shooter. Shooter #1 is operating at 425 – 475 yards, which is consistent with the Mandalay Bay hotel, but shooter #2 is operating at approximately 250 – 270 yards.

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

• Global Moderator
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
Re: Forensic acoustic proof of SECOND shooter in the Las Vegas massacre
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2017, 02:53:46 AM »

To see comments:

Code: [Select]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxmEFeKy8aI

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.

etc

• I FIXED BRA1N'S SITE!!!
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.
  • THE MOR0N DONE BROKE IT AGAIN LOL!
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2017, 03:02:59 AM »

The fuck does organic chemistry have to do with forensic acoustic analysis???
"I would prefer it if the title had a ring of legitimacy it hasn't enjoyed since they started handing it out to non-flamers like Caskur....I feel as if I can make a standing stipulation here to any "champ" desperately looking to divest themselves of the aforementioned title. That stip is this: the title must first be elevated to a level of excellence befitting that of an elder statesman of the flaming community."

lokmar

• Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2017, 06:48:05 AM »

Big deal. The evidence shows the second shooter was using a red rider.  :tard:

louie

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • louie needs to post more to get noticed.louie needs to post more to get noticed.louie needs to post more to get noticed.
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2017, 09:50:45 AM »

The cadence of the shots has now been studied a few thousand times.

It would be impossible to maintain such a perfect cadence with 2 shooters.
As much as I'd love to see some mudslimes in the mix ... It looks like that blood clot acted alone.

etc

• Senatore
  • etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2017, 10:24:39 AM »

Honestly, the one piece of "evidence" that I remember seeing offered up as there being "proof" of two shooters was clearly echoes of the original gunshots (to my ears anyway), but I readily admit I didn't manage to remain awake to watch the "expert" opinion above so I'm prepared to reserve judgement. I did read soewhere though that there was someone allegedly taking pot shots six minutes before the salvo that was dropping country bumpkins like so many sacks of shit. It may have been our friend in the Mandalay, it could just as easily have been something totally unrelated.

So much shit has been flung in this tragedy already that had no evidence to support it, I could be forgiven for thinking the authorities for making most of it up as they went along. Perhaps in the hopes of giving the impression they had a handle of what went down when in fact they had no clue whatsoever, I don't know.

What I do know is there was room service for two ordered to Paddock's suite at the Mandalay in his name a day before he's supposed to have checked into the suite (according to investigators at least). I've seen the receipt and been following the reports via the papers and various other media outlets, so at least I know that little unexplained irregularity exists. I've also seen footage of about a half dozen people standing about without a care in the world while the bullets streamed overhead and concertgoers nearly lost their minds in bewilderment trying to get out of harms way - that bit strikes me as kinda odd too. Then there's the  "photo" that Bra1n offered up of the suite itself; not sure of his source for it, but I've seen enough computer games to recognise a digitally generated image when I see one. I also have to scratch my head when the official account seems to change so early in the piece too.

So yeah, you could call me a doubter. I personally don't know if there was a second shooter, but it seems obvious to me that there's a lot we aren't being told about what went down there that night and I suspect a bit of collusion might very well be in the works. Meaning that in the broad context of the massacre there was likely more than one person working it to their own ends, one (or more) of them with access to weaponry. And from the unseemly haste with which the Hillary Beast started yowling for a ban on silencers, it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if it turned out they were liberals.
"I would prefer it if the title had a ring of legitimacy it hasn't enjoyed since they started handing it out to non-flamers like Caskur....I feel as if I can make a standing stipulation here to any "champ" desperately looking to divest themselves of the aforementioned title. That stip is this: the title must first be elevated to a level of excellence befitting that of an elder statesman of the flaming community."

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Don Kwyjibo embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Vroom vroom...
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2017, 10:51:05 AM »

Honestly, the one piece of "evidence" that I remember seeing offered up as there being "proof" of two shooters was clearly echoes of the original gunshots (to my ears anyway), but I readily admit I didn't manage to remain awake to watch the "expert" opinion above so I'm prepared to reserve judgement. I did read soewhere though that there was someone allegedly taking pot shots six minutes before the salvo that was dropping country bumpkins like so many sacks of shit. It may have been our friend in the Mandalay, it could just as easily have been something totally unrelated.

So much shit has been flung in this tragedy already that had no evidence to support it, I could be forgiven for thinking the authorities for making most of it up as they went along. Perhaps in the hopes of giving the impression they had a handle of what went down when in fact they had no clue whatsoever, I don't know.

What I do know is there was room service for two ordered to Paddock's suite at the Mandalay in his name a day before he's supposed to have checked into the suite (according to investigators at least). I've seen the receipt and been following the reports via the papers and various other media outlets, so at least I know that little unexplained irregularity exists. I've also seen footage of about a half dozen people standing about without a care in the world while the bullets streamed overhead and concertgoers nearly lost their minds in bewilderment trying to get out of harms way - that bit strikes me as kinda odd too. Then there's the  "photo" that Bra1n offered up of the suite itself; not sure of his source for it, but I've seen enough computer games to recognise a digitally generated image when I see one. I also have to scratch my head when the official account seems to change so early in the piece too.

So yeah, you could call me a doubter. I personally don't know if there was a second shooter, but it seems obvious to me that there's a lot we aren't being told about what went down there that night and I suspect a bit of collusion might very well be in the works. Meaning that in the broad context of the massacre there was likely more than one person working it to their own ends, one (or more) of them with access to weaponry. And from the unseemly haste with which the Hillary Beast started yowling for a ban on silencers, it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if it turned out they were liberals.

The timeline is breaking down..
Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

etc

• Senatore
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2017, 01:39:54 PM »

Cast your mind back and see if you can remember how often the official story changed regarding the war effort post 9/11. Its the same critter; people's memory is so goddamned fucking short they don't remember enough to know when they are being bullshitted to.

And they should know. These pricks are putting all our lives in the line of fire, it's not just the US public who will be expected to carry the can.

• Global Moderator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2017, 04:41:06 AM »

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
  • Awards: 100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Vroom vroom...
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2017, 06:43:39 AM »

Cast your mind back and see if you can remember how often the official story changed regarding the war effort post 9/11. Its the same critter; people's memory is so goddamned fucking short they don't remember enough to know when they are being bullshitted to.

And they should know. These pricks are putting all our lives in the line of fire, it's not just the US public who will be expected to carry the can.

Apparently now, no record of a Jesse Campos exists in the security guard registery of Nevada, Paddocks home has been broken into after the cops left, and the management is disputing the 6 minute interim claim made by law enforcement...  :rotf:

I smell bullshit.
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

foxmulder

• Despair. So delicious.
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 238
  • foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: ZEF
  • Awards: 100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2017, 03:14:57 PM »

the trajectory of the bullets also proved the earth has no curve and we are living on a flat earth and the sun is just a fancy lightbulb

But I won't cry for yesterday
There's an ordinary world
Somehow I have to find
And as I try to make my way
To the ordinary world
I will learn to survive

BEnzo

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2017, 11:43:29 PM »

Ballistics will sort it out, anyway-

All those slugs will be checked.

etc

• Senatore
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2017, 04:12:43 AM »

Benzover-bear wants his slug checked too.  :snick:

BEnzo

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2017, 01:57:10 PM »

Benzover-bear wants his slug checked too.  :snick:

Flea said it looked fine-

*BOOM*

(If I had the skillz there would be Flea's titties for the OO above)

lokmar

• Legatus
  • lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2017, 05:47:30 PM »

Is this the official #FAKENEWS tin foil hat thread?

etc

• Senatore
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2017, 11:08:19 PM »

Flea said it looked fine-

*BOOM*
Surely you meant to say *dwip*  :rotf:

(If I had the skillz there would be Flea's titties for the OO above)
Yeah, well you don't, do ya?  :lolatu:

lokmar

• Legatus
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2017, 11:47:47 PM »

I'm curious, if 2, why not a crack team of 20 gooberment mk ultra types? Seems even MOAR plausible!  :tard:

• Global Moderator
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2017, 11:55:02 PM »

I'm curious, if 2, why not a crack team of 20 gooberment mk ultra types? Seems even MOAR plausible!  :tard:

Or even this could happen here:

http://mailonnews.com/2017/07/21/german-police-raided-and-this-is-what-they-found-were-trying-to-hide-it/

etc

• Senatore
« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2017, 12:44:40 AM »

Who fucking knows? The official sources lie about stuff so often only a fool would accept their word blindly.

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
  • Vroom vroom...
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2017, 01:00:18 AM »

Who fucking knows? The official sources lie about stuff so often only a fool would accept their word blindly.

Kind of like organized religions...  :snick:

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.359 seconds with 40 queries.