ThirdRailForum

• December 15, 2017, 03:32:02 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Uruguay first country to elect confused beast as senator  (Read 265 times)

plus minus reset

rancidmilkoTopic starter

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • rancidmilko is a tedious twat.
  • Fan of: Nunya

rancidmilkoTopic starter

• Imperator
Re: Uruguay first country to elect confused beast as senator
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2017, 10:02:34 PM »

The Wise and Powerful

• Global Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 226
  • The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Wise and Powerful has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Lemon Went Shopping300 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers200 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - ATTN: Cunt Wranglers100 Replies - Good Riddance ???Win vs Blandscape 200 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - The Onslaught Has Begun100 Replies - Presenting Sara (Lady Magdalene)100 Replies - GUESSING GAME 100 Replies - Lets Go Medieval On DrGoats100 Replies - Shooter Lived In BRA1Ns City100 Reply Thread - CLUSTERFUCK100 Reply Thread - Flame Town Adventures
  • OOTIKOF
    • Flame Links
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2017, 10:38:57 PM »

<shaking head>

Quote from: Cardtrick

I suspect that the three x-men between them couldn't handle even OBI in a match.
That would be interesting - Obi vs. Oranje, LoCo and Duke.

rancidmilkoTopic starter

• Imperator
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2017, 10:41:59 PM »

As usual, the transow makes it clear why mentally disturbed people like HIM should never get to occupy important positions

IT wants to pass legislation to "extend" the rights to transexuals

MEANING

It's gonna force these freaks upon society, creating laws that obligate business to give them jobs

louie

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • louie needs to post more to get noticed.louie needs to post more to get noticed.louie needs to post more to get noticed.
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2017, 11:00:14 PM »

That is without a doubt the ugliest fuking beast/liberal I've ever seen.
He/she makes Janet Reno and madam puglosee look like Celina Gomez.

rancidmilkoTopic starter

• Imperator
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2017, 11:01:34 PM »

That is without a doubt the ugliest fuking beast/liberal I've ever seen.
He/she makes Janet Reno and madam puglosee look like Celina Gomez.

Well, as far as I'm concerned, that's a fucking man

JOODOG

• Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • JOODOG probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2017, 11:01:34 PM »

Rancid would fuck her  / it

etc

• I FIXED BRA1N'S SITE!!!
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.
  • THE MOR0N DONE BROKE IT AGAIN LOL!
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2017, 11:19:56 PM »

Jesus Christ....
"I would prefer it if the title had a ring of legitimacy it hasn't enjoyed since they started handing it out to non-flamers like Caskur....I feel as if I can make a standing stipulation here to any "champ" desperately looking to divest themselves of the aforementioned title. That stip is this: the title must first be elevated to a level of excellence befitting that of an elder statesman of the flaming community."

lokmar

• Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2017, 09:21:10 AM »

The one and only God told us to execute people like this. Why? Well, now you know why!

etc

• Senatore
  • etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2017, 02:19:41 PM »

God is a criminal and ought to be lynched then. He made this mess, it's time he accepted responsibility for it all and ceded his impotent omnipotence to the Great Universal Magnet.

You know it makes sense. According to Jesus, God was an accident just waiting to happen.
"I would prefer it if the title had a ring of legitimacy it hasn't enjoyed since they started handing it out to non-flamers like Caskur....I feel as if I can make a standing stipulation here to any "champ" desperately looking to divest themselves of the aforementioned title. That stip is this: the title must first be elevated to a level of excellence befitting that of an elder statesman of the flaming community."

lokmar

• Legatus
  • lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2017, 09:37:57 AM »

God is a criminal and ought to be lynched then. He made this mess, it's time he accepted responsibility for it all and ceded his impotent omnipotence to the Great Universal Magnet.

You know it makes sense. According to Jesus, God was an accident just waiting to happen.
God cannot be criminal as He is the Creator. Man chooses evil and degeneracy. God ordered us to be decent and destroy degeneracy and kill those who are guilty. God will hammer scum like the pope who is against the Godly punishment of executions.

foxmulder

• Despair. So delicious.
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 238
  • foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.foxmulder has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: ZEF
  • Awards: 100 Replies - To those that still remainMVP Q2 2016Win vs Team ScoundrelWin vs Blandscape100 Reply Thread - I just wanna say
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2017, 03:06:12 PM »

promote her/it/he to health minister and seal the deal on crazy
But I won't cry for yesterday
There's an ordinary world
Somehow I have to find
And as I try to make my way
To the ordinary world
I will learn to survive

etc

• Senatore
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2017, 06:24:32 PM »

God cannot be criminal as He is the Creator.
Sure he can. God is a mutant his own mother created in a test tube in the great heavenly cosmos, a bastard offspring who sent angels down to fuck up Man, Jesus and and all his relatives. From day dot he's been setting us up to fail because he is a crazed, psychotic degenerate who gets his jollies from such kinky practices... pick up a gnostic text every once in a while (you can start with the writings of John) and shut your pudding muncher before you make an even bigger tool out of yourself.

rancidmilkoTopic starter

• Imperator
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2017, 06:33:33 PM »

Sure he can. God is a mutant his own mother created in a test tube in the great heavenly cosmos, a bastard offspring who sent angels down to fuck up Man, Jesus and and all his relatives. From day dot he's been setting us up to fail because he is a crazed, psychotic degenerate who gets his jollies from such kinky practices... pick up a gnostic text every once in a while (you can start with the writings of John) and shut your pudding muncher before you make an even bigger tool out of yourself.

I bet your book reports made all the other kids cry

lokmar

• Legatus
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2017, 05:28:54 PM »

No He makes the rules and your infantile opinion is like an amoeba judging Einstein....likely even lower. Dont enjoy free will on one hand then cry about the consequences on the other. Thats the mark of a true pussy!

etc

• Senatore
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2017, 12:15:59 AM »

I bet your book reports made all the other kids cry
Strangely enough, the emphasis throughout my secondary schooling was less on book reports and more on creative writing and current affairs assessments. The nearest I came to having to write a report on a book occurred in my final year of high school and involved a collection of poems from writers like Keats, Blake and Plath (among others) entitled "Poetry of Alienation". As an adjunct to this, we were each required to select a latter day example of such "poetry" and song lyrics were suggested as a good a place as any to source these.

Accordingly, I chose this...

...which gave me plenty of material to work with, clocking in at nearly three times the length of anything my classmates could dredge up for their submissions and set about prewriting selected segments of the report three months ahead of the official start date. I knew what the teacher was expecting to see based on the syllabus we were engaged in at the time and proceeded to do a ton of research, both book based and in direct discussion with a number of people from my parents generation to help me understand some of the more arcane aspects of it. The real coup was securing a forty minute telephone interview with lyricist Ian Anderson to discuss what he actually meant by it all.

The longhand drafts for the report were a mess of annotations and word processors were practically unheard of back then, but I did manage to get access to a couple of IBM Selectrics, a few ink cartridges and come corrector ribbons. The final report was one of only five to be submitted in typewritten format and dwarfed everything else on the table (pretty much dwarfed the "scrollbombs" that The Mor0n runs from too, heh) and was the only one to be presented in bound format. Raised a few eyebrows when it hit the desk, let me tell you.  :grin:

Now bear in mind, I already had a pretty good idea what kinds of conclusions I was supposed to draw from the prose and enough of a head start to lay the groundwork for a submission which from the start appeared to tick every box the English Lit teacher was hoping for. The real kicker however came in the form of Ian Anderson's direct commentary on his reasons for writing what he did - and considering the length of the report and some of the language and rhetoric that was employed to deliver it, I'm pretty sure I can speak with authority as to why mine was the only report that was not afforded the luxury of an oral presentation.  :snick:

Needless to say, the teacher was pretty pissed, but at least she had the good grace not to boot me out of the class as my chemistry teacher had done six months earlier when I left him (along with the entire class) red faced on the subject of hydrogen ion exchange. Namely, how to turn table salt and white vinegar into hydrochloric acid. Something I learned out of a grade four book on science, so fuck knows why a guy with a Masters degree in chemistry couldn't figure it out, especially based on what he was teaching us at the time. :tard:

etc

• Senatore
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2017, 12:24:01 AM »

No He makes the rules and your infantile opinion is like an amoeba judging Einstein....likely even lower. Dont enjoy free will on one hand then cry about the consequences on the other. Thats the mark of a true pussy!
Nah, he's most definitely a mutant, a mistake, something that his mother should by rights never have made and was censured heavily by her deified contemporaries for. Zombie Jebus appeared to John in a hallucination after he was nailed to the tree and gave him the skinny low down on it so it must be true.

Unless you're calling zombie Jebus a liar of course. You aren't calling zombie Jebus a liar now are you? They don't take too kindly to folks round here that call zombie Jebus a liar you know.  :grin:

lokmar

• Legatus
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2017, 07:48:35 AM »

Nah, he's most definitely a mutant, a mistake, something that his mother should by rights never have made and was censured heavily by her deified contemporaries for. Zombie Jebus appeared to John in a hallucination after he was nailed to the tree and gave him the skinny low down on it so it must be true.

Unless you're calling zombie Jebus a liar of course. You aren't calling zombie Jebus a liar now are you? They don't take too kindly to folks round here that call zombie Jebus a liar you know.  :grin:

Wow, thats some retardation! Zombie Jebus! LOL! It must really bother you loons that the entirety of Western Civilization and its Morays are built upon The God of Israel and The Bible. The REAL question is, why didnt all the great gaytheists get together and form a more perfect union? Why didnt they establish inalienable rights just because the gaytheist community is so enlightened and demanded it be? BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA! KA-POWN3D!

etc

• Senatore
« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2017, 10:05:09 AM »

Wow, thats some retardation!
Yeah I know, but there it is. Dead messiah comes back to life, spills his guts to one of his buddies with a fantastical tale the L Ron Hubbard would be jealous of before buggering off on a world tour of appearances in toast and Rorschach ink blobs alike. Mind you, most of the stuff getting written about your god reads like something out of a bad acid trip to begin with so I'm not worried. Cray-cray is only really dangerous when it conglomerates with burning torches, pitchforks and patriot missiles when the affront to its god becomes unendurable. I'm more wired into the live and let live philosophy my god pushed, along with the whole "eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth" deal. Works well; I don't feel compelled to go picketing abortion clinics or NRA meetings, don't mind that a reality TV star is running your country instead of that sexually confused predator the dems offered up, don't really care that California is set to spike your blood supplies with AIDS or that your government has resorted to making war vets pay back the money paid to them to keep places like Iraq and Afghanistan happily smoking away... the benefits of believing in my god are legion.

Lady Dove

• Waynes cool club of comedy elites
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 70
  • Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: Win vs Team Scoundrel100 Reply Thread - Ask a Theology student...
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2017, 10:15:53 AM »

Yeah I know, but there it is. Dead messiah comes back to life, spills his guts to one of his buddies with a fantastical tale the L Ron Hubbard would be jealous of before buggering off on a world tour of appearances in toast and Rorschach ink blobs alike. Mind you, most of the stuff getting written about your god reads like something out of a bad acid trip to begin with so I'm not worried. Cray-cray is only really dangerous when it conglomerates with burning torches, pitchforks and patriot missiles when the affront to its god becomes unendurable. I'm more wired into the live and let live philosophy my god pushed, along with the whole "eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth" deal. Works well; I don't feel compelled to go picketing abortion clinics or NRA meetings, don't mind that a reality TV star is running your country instead of that sexually confused predator the dems offered up, don't really care that California is set to spike your blood supplies with AIDS or that your government has resorted to making war vets pay back the money paid to them to keep places like Iraq and Afghanistan happily smoking away... the benefits of believing in my god are legion.
I just gotta point out.....its pretty sad when an imaginary air god outsells Hubbard on a consistent basis with one single book compilation. Leaving out the commentaries.  Must a reason for that  :dontknow: fyi racism and patriotism are demonic by biblical standards. I dont say the pledge of alliagence or support human rights violations.
Simul Iustus et Peccator
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.377 seconds with 41 queries.