ThirdRailForum

• October 18, 2017, 04:41:23 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Should leftists/liberals even be classed as humans?  (Read 83 times)

plus minus reset

Don KwyjiboTopic starter

• Real Arteest'
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Don Kwyjibo embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Vroom vroom...
Should leftists/liberals even be classed as humans?
« on: October 12, 2017, 02:39:25 AM »

So much of their retarded belief system is inhumane.

They steal, harm, murder, flip reality upside down while deriding anyone who resists or challenges.

There should be a "Purge" once a year where they're legally hunted down like vermin...  :borat:

Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 208
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
Re: Should leftists/liberals even be classed as humans?
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2017, 04:09:37 AM »

Good idea.

+1

lokmar

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 37
  • lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2017, 09:34:35 AM »

Civil war fixes shit like this! However, it must be persecuted under the banner and morays of the God of Israel.

etc

• I FIXED BRA1N'S SITE!!!
  • Governor
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • etc is on the verge of being accepted.etc is on the verge of being accepted.etc is on the verge of being accepted.etc is on the verge of being accepted.etc is on the verge of being accepted.etc is on the verge of being accepted.etc is on the verge of being accepted.
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2017, 02:22:38 PM »

Swinestein believed in the god of israel. I know this because he's a jew.
"I would prefer it if the title had a ring of legitimacy it hasn't enjoyed since they started handing it out to non-flamers like Caskur....I feel as if I can make a standing stipulation here to any "champ" desperately looking to divest themselves of the aforementioned title. That stip is this: the title must first be elevated to a level of excellence befitting that of an elder statesman of the flaming community."

din365

• How to train your faggot
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.din365 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2017, 03:05:47 PM »

Civil war fixes shit like this! However, it must be persecuted under the banner and morays of the God of Israel.
well, November 4th should be interesting, because if it does happen, then there goes the DNC's voter base of angry, basemen-dwelling commies. lol

Rightist Halfwit

• Foreigner
  • Rightist Halfwit probably just rolled in here.
  • Fan of: Hate.
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2017, 05:46:38 PM »

CAPITAL PUNISHMENT FOR EVERYONE WHO THINKS DIFFERENTLY.

Ewe Sheep

• Foreigner
  • Ewe Sheep probably just rolled in here.
  • Fan of: Baaaaa
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2017, 06:11:19 PM »

They steal, harm, murder, flip reality upside down while deriding anyone who resists or challenges.

There should be a "Purge" once a year where they're legally hunted down like vermin...  :borat:

baaaa leftists are evil baaaa drool slaver

lokmar

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 37
  • lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.lokmar knows what they are talking about.
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2017, 04:52:50 PM »

Swinestein believed in the god of israel. I know this because he's a jew.

That may well be ( I havent knowledge of his beliefs)  but even the Pharisees and Sadducee's believed in God more so then swine. That didnt keep them from the fire! I'd be willing to bet that he holds gay rights in more high esteem then God's Word!

Lady Dove

• Waynes cool club of comedy elites
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 69
  • Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Lady Dove has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: Win vs Team Scoundrel100 Reply Thread - Ask a Theology student...
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2017, 08:53:25 AM »

We should use arbitrary standards of personhood to legally justify removing thier fundamental human rights- just like they have been doing to other human beings all through history.  If they need any gov. aid, we should be merciful enough to dismember them. Muh check, muh choice. Their life was bad anyway.
Simul Iustus et Peccator
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.375 seconds with 41 queries.