ThirdRailForum

• December 16, 2017, 02:17:19 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Boy Scouts  (Read 280 times)

plus minus reset

lokmarTopic starter

• Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.
Re: Boy Scouts
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2017, 01:16:19 PM »

Jack shit? Very well-

It might always get dealt with, but by exactly whom is often in question.
Usually by the majority who've grown tired of the INDULGED degenerates.

Ewe Sheep

• Foreigner
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Ewe Sheep probably just rolled in here.
  • Fan of: Baaaaa
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2017, 06:09:32 PM »

So this organization jumped the shark again by allowing girls in. Sadly, they ended their value when they let in faggot boys and men to create more faggot boys by raping normal boys. Anyone who still has boys in this degenerate organization should die in an accident so their boys might be raised by church going people.

Did your Grandaddy touch your no-no and make you sad?

BEnzo

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2017, 11:25:02 PM »

Yo Cokmo!

The sheep's on fire!!

JOODOG

• Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • JOODOG probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2017, 11:28:43 PM »

Loks must have really kneed your leaky vagina pretty hard there buddy cause you're trying way too hard on the cheerleading.

Just saying

BEnzo

• Imperator
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2017, 11:39:16 PM »

Loks must have really kneed your leaky vagina pretty hard there buddy cause you're trying way too hard on the cheerleading.

Just saying

Go pay some crackhead for a cocksucking you cheap faggot Joo-

JOODOG

• Legatus
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2017, 11:43:24 PM »

Go pay some crackhead for a cocksucking you cheap faggot Joo-
you mad brah  :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

wave your pink pom poms in the air... and shake em like you just don't care  hahahahahahahaha

chump

BEnzo

• Imperator
« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2017, 12:06:23 AM »

you mad brah  :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

wave your pink pom poms in the air... and shake em like you just don't care  hahahahahahahaha

chump

You're like a kid, bubbe-

A gay one.

JOODOG

• Legatus
« Reply #27 on: October 13, 2017, 12:13:14 AM »

You're like a kid, bubbe-

A gay one.
A kid that's making you breakdance on command like the pretender you are, poser.

BANG! BANG! bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

BEnzo

• Imperator
« Reply #28 on: October 13, 2017, 10:31:19 AM »

A kid that's making you breakdance on command like the pretender you are, poser.

BANG! BANG! bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Quit rubbing one out on my posts, faggot-

That'll be the day you make me dance.

As usual, you got nothing.

The only missfire you've ever had was between your legs with a woman-

You're wise to stick with the muscle heads.

JOODOG

• Legatus
« Reply #29 on: October 13, 2017, 11:43:02 AM »

There you go fucktard, keep showing me your dance moves while you're weeping, chump  :rotf:

BEnzo

• Imperator
« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2017, 11:45:02 PM »

There you go fucktard, keep showing me your dance moves while you're weeping, chump  :rotf:

So says the little stump-

lokmarTopic starter

• Legatus
  • lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.
« Reply #31 on: October 14, 2017, 05:36:53 PM »

lets say he still does, WTF does that have to do with the scouts curling up in a ball and accepting faggits and girls in their club? You have the potential for some mediocre flaming but you continue to fail at putting the square block in the square hole. Get better and I MIGHT let you play with gandpappys soiled diaper.

lokmarTopic starter

• Legatus
« Reply #32 on: October 14, 2017, 05:39:48 PM »

bozos deficit of intellect causes him to bitterly cling to the insults of his superiors. Too bad his superiors are mainly jerrys kids.  :snack:

BEnzo

• Imperator
« Reply #33 on: October 14, 2017, 11:09:00 PM »

bozos deficit of intellect causes him to bitterly cling to the insults of his superiors. Too bad his superiors are mainly jerrys kids.  :snack:

You just described what it's like to be in the US military after 1992. And you never served a day. Good job!

There's a reason we can't get out of aphganistan, and what you just posted is a large part of it.

:hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:
^^^from privates up to generals up to the CIC-

JOODOG

• Legatus
« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2017, 12:08:29 AM »

Our military must be really desperate if they let fairy little cock prancing twinks like Benzo into their ranks.

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
  • Don Kwyjibo embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Vroom vroom...
« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2017, 05:25:49 AM »

:lol:

I was in Cub Scouts through to Boy Scouts as well as an OA Inductee. In fact, I spent a summer getting paid by the BSA to run their Trading Post/General Store issuing equipment for the 1100 acre destination and serving snacks and food for the bus loads of little (often tubby) retards from around the nation and the world.

There were women even back then within the org working/living on site and wearing the mandatory uniform on payday.

Generally, smoking hot women in their late teens or early twenties who loved a captive male audience.

It was an excuse for all the staff to get drunk, do drugs, party hard, and if you were lucky... catch the eye of the smaller chick population.

There were paedos about but everyone was on the lookout. One tried on a workmate, got busted in his tracks, and was taken away by the cops in cuffs.

(Which ended up being a reason to again party hard on that night)  :lol:

There were pooftas there too... college something guys and girls who batted for the other side but were otherwise everyday employees.

BEnzover and Johnny would have loved spreading their cheeks there...  :snick:

Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

BEnzo

• Imperator
« Reply #36 on: October 15, 2017, 08:09:22 AM »

I was in Cub Scouts through to Boy Scouts as well as an OA Inductee. In fact, I spent a summer getting paid by the BSA to run their Trading Post/General Store issuing equipment for the 1100 acre destination and serving snacks and food for the bus loads of little (often tubby) retards from around the nation and the world.

There were women even back then within the org working/living on site and wearing the mandatory uniform on payday.

Generally, smoking hot women in their late teens or early twenties who loved a captive male audience.

It was an excuse for all the staff to get drunk, do drugs, party hard, and if you were lucky... catch the eye of the smaller chick population.

There were paedos about but everyone was on the lookout. One tried on a workmate, got busted in his tracks, and was taken away by the cops in cuffs.

(Which ended up being a reason to again party hard on that night)  :lol:

There were pooftas there too... college something guys and girls who batted for the other side but were otherwise everyday employees.

BEnzover and Johnny would have loved spreading their cheeks there...  :snick:

Yet we weren't there and you were-

'Nuff fucking said.

Don Kwyjibo

• Real Arteest'
  • Augustus
  • Don Kwyjibo embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - 120 F Heatwave Targets Southwestern Americans100 Replies - Congratulations are in order for Vixen100 Replies - WTF? Miketx measures dog dicks and..100 Replies - Letting worthless posters die100 Replies - Unless things improve, I'm done here100 Replies - What's the real difference between..100 Replies - Word on the street is that100 Replies - California and Florida are full of mongs..100 Replies - Cathy Swamp Pussy reckons..300 Replies - Bonesaw and I..200 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - Bonesaw and I..100 Replies - American Flame Forums have gotten..100 Replies - Being civil to Caskur100 Replies -  	So PB (Peanut Butter) finds..100 Replies - Organizing a Take Out Food Delivery Bombing on100 Replies - Why does Sinister prefer American Gridiron Butts?100 Replies - List your currently present Flametown Greats100 Reply Thread -  	Reasons why Im in lurve in Flea200 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread - Flea and I are going to fuck100 Reply Thread -  	The two most sexiest TRF women..100 Reply Thread - Memeoffski teh Prowliepooski100 Reply Thread - Who is the most unfuckable poster100 Reply Thread -  	Why are American Christians like Dove100 Reply Thread - Heads up, all!..
  • Vroom vroom...
« Reply #37 on: October 15, 2017, 11:43:24 AM »

Yet we weren't there and you were-

'Nuff fucking said.

^^^ poofta...  :snick:
Quote from: THE BRA1N
Oh and btw, dont be surprised if you find yourselves temp banned next week. I'm still fuming that Hillary lost and looking to take it out on either or both of you

Bra1n Election Day Meltdown v2.0 now underway..  :snick:

BEnzo

• Imperator
« Reply #38 on: October 16, 2017, 11:41:15 AM »

lokmarTopic starter

• Legatus
« Reply #39 on: October 16, 2017, 12:56:32 PM »

^^^soap dropper-

Did you bend over and pick it up for him??? typical.
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.501 seconds with 39 queries.