ThirdRailForum

• December 15, 2017, 03:32:00 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9   Go Down

Author Topic: America was forfeited by injuns.  (Read 864 times)

plus minus reset

lokmarTopic starter

• Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.
America was forfeited by injuns.
« on: October 12, 2017, 10:12:20 AM »

I want to take a moment to remember the great  crusades against the injuns of the America's. The Spaniards decimation of the pagan blood cult filth in s.america should always be remembered with admiration. Those filthy savages and their evil civilization deserved to be erased from existence. Too bad there's some violent natives left in the area due to liberal degeneracy. Someone should round em up and execute any not willing to be Christianized.

lokmarTopic starter

• Legatus
  • lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.
Re: America was forfeited by injuns.
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2017, 10:13:55 AM »

Ditto for Central America. At least there aren't any pockets of wild injuns left there.

lokmarTopic starter

• Legatus
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2017, 10:21:07 AM »

Sadly, in n. America,  injuns have been allowed to preserve their culture of paganism. We've even allowed them to retain their own sovereignty here. Of course they've taken full advantage and have tax evaded the U.S. government for decades. Hopefully their cultures and nations will be wiped off the land during the next civil war! After, there should only be Christian Americans and dead bodies.

BEnzo

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2017, 10:25:09 AM »

I want to take a moment to remember the great  crusades against the injuns of the America's. The Spaniards decimation of the pagan blood cult filth in s.america should always be remembered with admiration. Those filthy savages and their evil civilization deserved to be erased from existence. Too bad there's some violent natives left in the area due to liberal degeneracy. Someone should round em up and execute any not willing to be Christianized.

The Indians would leave you like they did Custer,

With an arrow stuffed up his pecker.

And it is guessed he was still alive during the insertion-

JOODOG

• Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • JOODOG probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2017, 10:33:15 AM »

You sure do find a way to include a reference to male genitalia in everything you think about

Go a week without thinking about cock.

Bet you can't

lokmarTopic starter

• Legatus
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2017, 10:34:09 AM »

If my sacrifice means they get PWN3D! after, so be it! BTW, I'm not surprised those degenerate perverts would be playing with Custer winky. Probably another false got worship ceremony.

rancidmilko

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • rancidmilko is a tedious twat.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2017, 10:39:20 AM »

I have to agree with Lokmar

Indians had their time, but they were indeed, pagans who committed atrocities in name of their ignorance

In Brazil, many still live in the wild, doing the same horrendous crap

They bury children alive, for example.

Too bad they weren't all exterminated.

And as if things couldn't get worse, liberals gave huge swats of land back to those animals. And now, they are allowing people to devastate it, cutting the tress and using very destructive method to do mining. Because of course, they are savage enough to bury toddlers alive and share their women with all the men in the tribe, but they enjoy the white man's cars and booze.

BEnzo

• Imperator
  • BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.BEnzo has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - So..., exactly which Cohab was..100 Replies - Happy 4th of July!100 Replies - oh how I hate spring cleaning..
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2017, 10:42:04 AM »

If my sacrifice means they get PWN3D! after, so be it! BTW, I'm not surprised those degenerate perverts would be playing with Custer winky. Probably another false got worship ceremony.

Hey, I can't help it if it's true. The Indians knew Custer very well, even with his hair cut short at the time. They looked for the fucker after the battle, Imagine that, eh?

BEnzo

• Imperator
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2017, 10:47:52 AM »

I have to agree with Lokmar

Indians had their time, but they were indeed, pagans who committed atrocities in name of their ignorance

In Brazil, many still live in the wild, doing the same horrendous crap

They bury children alive, for example.

Too bad they weren't all exterminated.

And as if things couldn't get worse, liberals gave huge swats of land back to those animals. And now, they are allowing people to devastate it, cutting the tress and using very destructive method to do mining. Because of course, they are savage enough to bury toddlers alive and share their women with all the men in the tribe, but they enjoy the white man's cars and booze.

I bet your Indians will survive long after all other races are gone from South America.

That's irony-

lokmarTopic starter

• Legatus
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2017, 10:48:26 AM »

Hey, I can't help it if it's true. The Indians knew Custer very well, even with his hair cut short at the time. They looked for the fucker after the battle, Imagine that, eh?
I find it hilarious when you loons celebrate a victory by these pagan scumbags while ignoring the swift decimation they were dealt repeatedly and soon After!

lokmarTopic starter

• Legatus
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2017, 10:51:41 AM »

I bet your Indians will survive long after all other races are gone from South America.

That's irony-

Nope! Just like all you filthy degenerates worldwide, you'll all be dragged low and forced to acknowledge your submission to The God Of Israel.

BEnzo

• Imperator
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2017, 11:01:19 AM »

I find it hilarious when you loons celebrate a victory by these pagan scumbags while ignoring the swift decimation they were dealt repeatedly and soon After!

They were decimated before, after, and are being so still.

Custer was at fault for that one. He got paid off properly.

He wanted to run for President himself, FYI.

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2017, 11:06:01 AM »

That's irony-

You bet too much

No wonder you're always broke

I just said that those retarded semi-savages are selling their lands and allowing them to get destroyed

Do you really think they will last that long?

Not to mention the cattle ranchers keep killing them by the thousands.

lokmarTopic starter

• Legatus
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2017, 11:07:04 AM »

They were decimated before, after, and are being so still.

Custer was at fault for that one. He got paid off properly.

He wanted to run for President himself, FYI.

Sorry bozo, they are being INDULGED today. The injun nations were degenerate and inferior in every way and should have been exterminated 100 years ago.

BEnzo

• Imperator
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2017, 11:13:02 AM »

You bet too much

No wonder you're always broke

I just said that those retarded semi-savages are selling their lands and allowing them to get destroyed

Do you really think they will last that long?

Not to mention the cattle ranchers keep killing them by the thousands.

I'm broke? Huh. Things must be worse than I thought. Oh, well, I will survive just like your Indians.

Of course they will survive! Long term. Very long term, maybe-

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2017, 11:17:38 AM »

I'm broke? Huh. Things must be worse than I thought. Oh, well, I will survive just like your Indians.

Living like animals in the woods, eating bugs and dying at 50 years old

Yeah, what a great fucking life

lokmarTopic starter

• Legatus
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2017, 11:20:29 AM »

LMAO! Typical lib worship and admiration for savage failures. I can assure you, they won't make it. Their society won't survive the breakdown of humanity thats coming. He'll, humanity will barely survive and only as a result of divine intervention.

BEnzo

• Imperator
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2017, 11:23:08 AM »

Living like animals in the woods, eating bugs and dying at 50 years old

Yeah, what a great fucking life

Who are you to say what a great life is?

I have a great life and I'm broke!

And what's wrong with eating bugs?

BEnzo

• Imperator
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2017, 11:24:14 AM »

LMAO! Typical lib worship and admiration for savage failures. I can assure you, they won't make it. Their society won't survive the breakdown of humanity thats coming. He'll, humanity will barely survive and only as a result of divine intervention.

Go bob for quarters at the park fountain-

rancidmilko

• Imperator
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2017, 11:29:44 AM »

Who are you to say what a great life is?

I have a great life and I'm broke!

And what's wrong with eating bugs?

My great-grandpa killed a bunch of Indians back in the 1800's

They used to terrorize the local people. Nobody could go out at night. Men used to be always on watch, to avoid attacks in the middle of the night

They would rape and torture women and children. After killing them, they would remove the sexual organs and dismember the bodies and put them on display

After the slaves were free in 1888, they helped the whites to get rid of the rest of animals living near cities and pushed them deep into the woods.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9   Go Up

Page created in 0.466 seconds with 35 queries.