ThirdRailForum

• November 17, 2017, 11:48:22 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Turd Rail  (Read 463 times)

plus minus reset

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • caskur embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
Turd Rail
« on: October 23, 2017, 12:13:24 AM »

I drop by and read the thread titles and there is not even ONE headline that tempts me to open them.

*sigh*

you lifeless fucks... seriously... just die already!~

rancidmilko

• Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 52
  • rancidmilko is a top dog here. rancidmilko is a top dog here. rancidmilko is a top dog here. rancidmilko is a top dog here. rancidmilko is a top dog here. rancidmilko is a top dog here. rancidmilko is a top dog here. rancidmilko is a top dog here. rancidmilko is a top dog here. rancidmilko is a top dog here. rancidmilko is a top dog here. rancidmilko is a top dog here. rancidmilko is a top dog here. rancidmilko is a top dog here. rancidmilko is a top dog here.
  • Fan of: Nunya
Re: Turd Rail
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2017, 12:46:22 AM »

Your queen has spoken, maggots

chop chop

Black Olive

• Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 109
  • Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - I love Bernie Sanders
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2017, 02:08:58 PM »

I drop by and read the thread titles and there is not even ONE headline that tempts me to open them.

*sigh*

you lifeless fucks... seriously... just die already!~

I will cum up with something.
👽❤️🍋

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Old Poo100 Replies - Remembering AW aka Lisa - Bra1n100 Reply - Citizen E100 Reply Thread - Mr Pickles Hawaiian Budget VacationTRF ChampionWin vs Pickles 200 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - New TRF Survivor Poll100 Reply Thread - Darling Sweet Gorgeous Sexy Bra1n100 Reply Thread - Sinister100 Reply Thread - Should caskur Leave TRF 4 Good?100 Reply Thread - Sum Cun'T's Never Change 100 Reply Thread - Bra1n's Bottom Teeth Challenge100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead Up to Old Tricks100 Reply Thread - Open Call Out100 Reply Thread - Dear USA100 Reply Thread - Rose West200 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - Bra1ndead100 Reply Thread - TTR Nail Challenge100 Reply Thread - Missing NSFW100 Reply Thread - The Prowler vs Vodafone..3rd Rail Weight Watchers Award200 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100 Reply Thread - Where is Brain? 300 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts200 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Craving Cream Doughnuts100 Reply Thread - Cyclone Ita 100 Reply Thread - Callout NSFW100 Reply Thread - Big Willagee Swamp Event100+ Reply Thread - I Felt Lucky100+ Reply Thread - JFK The Lost Bullet100+ Reply Thread - Lightning - Addicted to..100+ Reply Thread - Lamenting V-Agent100+ Reply Thread -State Government to save $51m...200+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - Best Forum Poll100+ Reply Thread - caskur ~v~ V-Agent200+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Callout Toefactor100+ Reply Thread - Nigger in New Zealand
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2017, 06:03:58 AM »

Two pages of Twap spam and Bra1n reckons my food thread slows down the forum...

etc

• I FIXED BRA1N'S SITE!!!
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.
  • THE MOR0N DONE BROKE IT AGAIN LOL!
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2017, 03:08:26 PM »

Well posting rates have slowed since you started posting more regularly of course, but we've already smashed the posting total for the whole month of October '16 so I wouldn't worry too much.  :snick:
"I would prefer it if the title had a ring of legitimacy it hasn't enjoyed since they started handing it out to non-flamers like Caskur....I feel as if I can make a standing stipulation here to any "champ" desperately looking to divest themselves of the aforementioned title. That stip is this: the title must first be elevated to a level of excellence befitting that of an elder statesman of the flaming community."

Black Olive

• Dictator
  • Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Black Olive has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2017, 03:09:13 PM »

Two pages of Twap spam and Bra1n reckons my food thread slows down the forum...

Food is supposed to bring people together.
This site is hoppin’.
Twap’s own slowdown was not remedied by prune juice.
👽❤️🍋

etc

• Senatore
  • etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.etc is respected and well liked.
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2017, 03:19:30 PM »

Food is supposed to bring people together.
Maybe Caskur should start posting photos of it instead of all that revolting scat she's been littering the forums with.  :snick:
"I would prefer it if the title had a ring of legitimacy it hasn't enjoyed since they started handing it out to non-flamers like Caskur....I feel as if I can make a standing stipulation here to any "champ" desperately looking to divest themselves of the aforementioned title. That stip is this: the title must first be elevated to a level of excellence befitting that of an elder statesman of the flaming community."

etc

• Senatore
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2017, 03:20:35 PM »

Sixty-eight posts to go... :yay:

etc

• Senatore
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2017, 03:21:02 PM »

No wait... sixty-seven.  :grin:

etc

• Senatore
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2017, 03:21:51 PM »

This forum truly is thumping you know....

etc

• Senatore
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2017, 03:31:49 PM »

Now girls, it was not my intention to raep you into silence.  :snick:

Vixen

• Administrator
  • Vixen embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Flea says she earns $175k100 Replies - Flea says she earns $175kWin vs Team Scoundrel200 Reply Thread - Anyone care that it was100 Reply Thread - Anyone care that it was100 Reply Thread - Flame Town dead?100 Reply Thread - Missing Malaysian airline100+ Reply Thread - Are we atheists?
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2017, 04:44:02 PM »

Now girls, it was not my intention to raep you into silence.  :snick:

but seeks the attention of all other girls other than his ''fiancé''.
(European Commission president Jean Claude Juncker warned Britain not to expect an 'amicable divorce,' adding: 'It was not exactly a tight love affair anyway.')

etc

• Senatore
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2017, 05:20:10 PM »

but seeks the attention of all other girls other than his ''fiancé''.
I shouldn't call what you have here "girls"... animated hags might fit the bill better. And my fiancee thinks you personally are an unemployed bum with no job prospects or redeeming qualities. I did try to set her straight on the matter, said you were some high places paralegal tea-lady or something - she's still not convinced and thinks you're just some incompetent drug addict who sucks e-cawk for a panel.

I think a large part of it has to do with your inability to stop Muffcabbage from spewing PII all over the board actually. I could be wrong though, you might just ooze so much suck that newcomers are struck with the stench of it all.

:grin:

etc

• Senatore
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2017, 06:24:00 PM »

Damn, did I murder your fun again? Sorry about that.  :snick:

Black Olive

• Dictator
« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2017, 10:10:31 PM »

Did etc say something?
👽❤️🍋

uterus on toast

• putting the good things in...
  • Governor
  • uterus on toast embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • ...so you'll wear the Dolmio grin
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2017, 11:02:42 PM »

He said you ride irradiated Japanese schlong and that your pussy is all bent out of shape by it. Might I suggest you try fucking in the shape of a swastika in future, it might go some way to alleviating the problems of sideways erections in a normalways orifice.

caskurTopic starter

• Chop Champ
  • Caesar
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2017, 11:04:36 PM »

Did etc say something?

Have no idea... his hep C diseased and addled Brainfarts bore the fuck out of me.

etc

• Senatore
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2017, 11:06:44 PM »

Awww, how quaint, a surrender flag from the swampdonkey. I shall add it to my trophy case.  :snick:

Black Olive

• Dictator
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2017, 11:48:15 PM »

He said you ride irradiated Japanese schlong and that your pussy is all bent out of shape by it. Might I suggest you try fucking in the shape of a swastika in future, it might go some way to alleviating the problems of sideways erections in a normalways orifice.

You’ve never licked such sushi, Eweterust.
👽❤️🍋

etc

• Senatore
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2017, 12:09:24 AM »

You’ve never licked such sushi, Eweterust.
Cold raw fish? Yuck.
Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.268 seconds with 38 queries.