ThirdRailForum

• August 21, 2017, 04:00:31 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What the...  (Read 1370 times)

plus minus reset

FipronilaTopic starter

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.
  • Fan of: your mom
  • Awards: 2012 Death Pool Winner
  • Your Mom
What the...
« on: December 05, 2008, 10:06:46 AM »

http://www.myfoxla.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=2AC30F180C3B5FC5D42D2CB318BDE278?contentId=7998903&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

They omitted a part that was on the news last night that showed these people's "queen" preaching about some garbage. They even have their own driver's license that states "international driving permit" what the hell? I'm looking to buy a house. If I see some asshats in a house I just bought I am not going to feel bad, I'm going to tell them to get the fuck out!

>edit<
And I'm looking everywhere and can't find any info on these people. I may be typing it wrong.

FipronilaTopic starter

• Senatore
  • Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.
  • Your Mom
Re: What the...
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2008, 12:58:15 PM »

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 195
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2008, 01:53:20 PM »

lol. throw them out on the street.

princess of pt

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • princess of pt embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Should congress
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2008, 03:09:27 PM »

oh BOTHER!  :rotf:

there are at least 14 "for rent" signs on my main street. it's unheard of for these parts, these are all single family homes. scary stuff.

Angelica

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 66
  • Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 2009 Death Pool Winner100+ Reply Thread - Obama Inaugaration
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2008, 08:32:15 PM »

hahaha.. I thought that article was from The Onion!  :rotf:
"I'll believe that corporations are people when the State of Texas executes one." - Bill Moyers

FipronilaTopic starter

• Senatore
  • Your Mom
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2008, 11:53:48 PM »

LMAO I know right! It should be!

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The Death Penalty
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2008, 01:30:43 PM »

Are you fucking kidding me, the guy didn't want to press charges? The paper was signed in 6010? Well okay then, you just take your ass out of my house with your three kids and your Big Wheels and come back in a couple thousand years asshat.

Fuck you, I'm really sorry but if you have no place to live go to social services and stay the fuck out of my house.
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

FipronilaTopic starter

• Senatore
  • Your Mom
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2008, 08:05:48 PM »

They fucking think GOD wants them to have it. Ok have GOD sign you a document you asshat! one from NOT IN THE FUTURE. NOT THAT GOD OWNED THE HOUSE YOU IDIOTS. Jeez man. I better drink some wine before I PMS all over you guys.

princess of pt

• Senatore
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2008, 09:32:12 PM »

i saw a quick snip of this on cnn this morning. i thought it was some sort of joke too. i got the impression that these families were occupying the homes that the bank already owned.

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2008, 10:04:24 PM »

They're fake religious asshole unemployable morons who don't want to go through the appropriate channels like the rest of us to get a house because GOD bought them a house IN THE FUCKING FUTURE.  Assclowns.
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 264
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2008, 08:15:59 AM »

lol. throw them out on the street.

You say that, but right now there is one local government official that I know of (in Florida) that's moving homeless families into bank-owned foreclosed homes....and it's completely illegal. 

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2008, 08:53:32 AM »

You say that, but right now there is one local government official that I know of (in Florida) that's moving homeless families into bank-owned foreclosed homes....and it's completely illegal.

Are you joking? How is that legal, unless the bank is aware and gives it's consent?

princess of pt

• Senatore
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2008, 12:46:39 PM »

Are you joking? How is that legal, unless the bank is aware and gives it's consent?

lol, he said illegal.  :vc:

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2008, 12:54:22 PM »

See what happens when I post before I drink coffee? Full on retard. :oops:

FipronilaTopic starter

• Senatore
  • Your Mom
« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2008, 01:20:16 AM »

lol - I thought it said legal too but that was post beers.

That's ass and a half. The bank still owns them. I hate  douche bags. Especially douchebags who don't work their ass of like I do and still get a fucking house for their kids.  Asses.

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 264
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2008, 10:36:31 AM »

lol - I thought it said legal too but that was post beers.

That's ass and a half. The bank still owns them. I hate  douche bags. Especially douchebags who don't work their ass of like I do and still get a fucking house for their kids.  Asses.

I'd would usually feel the same way, but rate of homeless families have spiked.  Imagine being homeless, still managing to keep a job, pay taxes and the state (like Florida) squanders the tax money allocated by the federal gov't to build affordable housing. 

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

FipronilaTopic starter

• Senatore
  • Your Mom
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2008, 11:47:10 AM »

Try not getting a ridiculous loan you can't pay with an adjustable rate. In this day and age there is no reason not to educate yourself on anything. I understand the system was/is fucked up but seriously, people do need to take responsibility for making bad decisions too.

AND seriously- if you have kids, you have no fucking excuse if you put yourself in a postion to be homeless with them. You have to be responsible when you have kids depending on you.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.386 seconds with 39 queries.