ThirdRailForum

• September 22, 2017, 11:36:32 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Gaza - The Warsaw Ghetto...whats the fucking difference ?!  (Read 1213 times)

plus minus reset

deBauchTopic starter

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 79
  • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
  • Dyslexics Against Fishism
Gaza - The Warsaw Ghetto...whats the fucking difference ?!
« on: December 05, 2008, 02:32:33 PM »

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/7764479.stm

Woo Hoo...the Yids have let "some" humanitarian aid in    :whig:

Well oi vey oi fucking vey ain't that nice of the hook nosed fucking cunts  :goatse:

Its a funny old fucked up world innit where the entire "civilised world" sits by and watches a country conduct a slow dying mass starvation upon 2 million people and says absolutely fuck all about it.  Personally, I hate both of the set of cunts with a passion, they should both be slapped up rotten for being the bleedin sore that can be traced back as a fundamental reason why most of us are living under the threat of terrorism (or is it freedom fighting ?) but the Heebs REALLY sicken me for one reason alone.

Do the cunts not remember the Warsaw Ghetto ?  Do they not remember the inhumanity and injustice of it ?  I could have sworn that they were the worlds best experts at remembering the holocaust and all that it entailed !?!

How the fuck as a human being, let alone a Jew, can you condone the horror of subjecting 2 million people to a less than subsistence existence of no electricity and scrabbling around for a bag of maize.

Cunts !

Rant over / carry on  :violin:

Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened
"You made three spelling mistakes"

princess of pt

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • princess of pt embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Should congress
Re: Gaza - The Warsaw Ghetto...whats the fucking difference ?!
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2008, 02:57:14 PM »

same as africa i s'pose. yay! the apartheid is over! not.  :sad:

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 201
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2008, 05:02:35 PM »

The difference is the palastinians want to destroy Israel and kill all the jews and are backed by other Arab states and exstremists as well as looking for every oppertunity to attack jews. If your not aware of that then you are fucking retarded.

The problem is they dont know when they have lost therefor they are a doomed people.

Angelica

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 66
  • Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 2009 Death Pool Winner100+ Reply Thread - Obama Inaugaration
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2008, 08:43:53 PM »

Its a funny old fucked up world innit where the entire "civilised world" sits by and watches a country conduct a slow dying mass starvation upon 2 million people and says absolutely fuck all about it. 
Kind of like the Third Reich and the holocaust....

Quote from: deB
How the fuck as a human being, let alone a Jew, can you condone the horror of subjecting 2 million people to a less than subsistence existence of no electricity and scrabbling around for a bag of maize.

Cunts !
I guess "Never Again" didn't pertain to anyone else.  ?History informs us of past mistakes from which we can learn without repeating them", this truism was lost on them...
"I'll believe that corporations are people when the State of Texas executes one." - Bill Moyers

deBauchTopic starter

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 79
  • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
  • Dyslexics Against Fishism
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2008, 01:34:55 AM »

The difference is the palastinians want to destroy Israel and kill all the jews and are backed by other Arab states and exstremists as well as looking for every oppertunity to attack jews. If your not aware of that then you are fucking retarded.

The problem is they dont know when they have lost therefor they are a doomed people.

Yeah...you are RIGHT, they don't know when they have lost and are therefore a doomed people and we should all just sit back and watch as they are all slowly starved to death in the squalor of their own filth.

What a pretty picture of self righteousness you paint as you sit in your bedsit in Brighton quaffing at the ill's of the world.

And don't you fucking presume to tell me what I am "aware of" about that sordid shitty part of the world...I know all about Yom Kippur..the 6 day war and Jews being attacked on multiple fronts by several Arab armies only to stop them dead in their T-64 tank tracks whilst taking the West Bank and baring their asses on the Golan Heights.

The thing is....that was then...years ago...and this is now. 

Cunts are huddled against a narrow strip of land against the med wondering when their kids are next gonna get fed.  And for me thats what its all about...fuck the politics..fuck the history...there are now kids suffering because the grown up's can't sort their shit out...its always the kids that suffer, those that deserve it the least.

So lets stop apportioning blame cos I've heard 30 years of that and its got no cunt nowhere and I'm sick and tired of hearing Hamas rhetoric and Jew self delusion in every interview I've ever heard.

Whats the answer to this ?

Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened
"You made three spelling mistakes"

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2008, 03:45:39 AM »

The Palistinions are stilll happy to die for the cause unlike Ulster where fatigue as much as anything brought them all to the table.

Sounds harsh but let em die, the haven't tasted enough blood yet. All the wooly liberal hand wringing in the world aint going to change that.

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The Death Penalty
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2008, 01:42:49 PM »

Sadly, I don't think there's ever going to be an end to this conflict. It's been carrying on in one form or another for a couple thousand years.
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

cereal killer

• Aedile
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • cereal killer probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2008, 03:21:52 PM »

Man can I relate to that. I just got back from the beach and was planning a cookout before the big football game. So I stop by the grocers for supplys...no avacados! How the fuck am i supposed to make guacamole without avacados?And to top it off my goddamn jetski was acting up and I`ll probably have to take it in to the shop monday.

The world is coming to an end I tells ya`.

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2008, 03:36:33 PM »

You poor thing! :rotf:
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

princess of pt

• Senatore
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2008, 03:53:30 PM »

Man can I relate to that. I just got back from the beach and was planning a cookout before the big football game. So I stop by the grocers for supplys...no avacados! How the fuck am i supposed to make guacamole without avacados?And to top it off my goddamn jetski was acting up and I`ll probably have to take it in to the shop monday.

The world is coming to an end I tells ya`.

no avocado!?! why, that is just absurd!

edit: i just consumed a "healthy choice steamer" pseudo meal. i don't think that was beef....or chicken...or even cat!  :turd:

Fipronila

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.
  • Fan of: your mom
  • Awards: 2012 Death Pool Winner
  • Your Mom
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2008, 08:59:27 PM »

This reminds me again of Religulous. I wish they would all see how absolutely retarded it is to fight. You know it all stems from religion to begin with. Yet another reason I'm not one of those assholes who says they hate the living in the USA.

princess of pt

• Senatore
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2008, 09:29:25 PM »

next to money, religion is the root of all evil. it exasperates me that we're beginning the 21st century and there are still so many people who believe there is a fucking god.

RizenPhoeniz

• Quaestor
  • RizenPhoeniz probably just rolled in here.
  • Relentless, Focused, Determined
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2008, 02:26:42 AM »

Woo Hoo...the Yids have let "some" humanitarian aid in    :whig:

Well oi vey oi fucking vey ain't that nice of the hook nosed fucking cunts  :goatse:

Its a funny old fucked up world innit where the entire "civilised world" sits by and watches a country conduct a slow dying mass starvation upon 2 million people and says absolutely fuck all about it.  Personally, I hate both of the set of cunts with a passion, they should both be slapped up rotten for being the bleedin sore that can be traced back as a fundamental reason why most of us are living under the threat of terrorism (or is it freedom fighting ?) but the Heebs REALLY sicken me for one reason alone.

Do the cunts not remember the Warsaw Ghetto ?  Do they not remember the inhumanity and injustice of it ?  I could have sworn that they were the worlds best experts at remembering the holocaust and all that it entailed !?!

Cunts !

Rant over / carry on  :violin:

Apparently "Never Again" is only have the sentence, the completion of which must read something like "....to us, fuck the arabs."

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 274
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2008, 07:28:09 AM »

all true....and if they starve to death, they'll be martyrs and go meet Allah.

/70 virgins and shit

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2008, 04:12:57 PM »

I challenge you to find 70 virgins ANYWHERE Torch.

RizenPhoeniz

• Quaestor
  • RizenPhoeniz probably just rolled in here.
  • Relentless, Focused, Determined
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2008, 12:48:20 AM »

I challenge you to find 70 virgins ANYWHERE Torch.

Them crazy towel heads misunderstood Allah anyway. He said 70 Virginians.

Boy are they in for a surprise.  :hammer:

princess of pt

• Senatore
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2008, 01:40:16 AM »

Them crazy towel heads misunderstood Allah anyway. He said 70 Virginians.

Boy are they in for a surprise.  :hammer:

:lmao: +1! that actually brought a little diet pepsi into my sinus cavity you bastard!

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2008, 10:13:22 AM »

+1 for the coffee snort effect. :rotf:

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2008, 08:15:23 AM »

+1 cos i is leveling
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.941 seconds with 43 queries.