ThirdRailForum

• September 26, 2017, 03:43:17 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Woman found being eaten alive  (Read 2348 times)

plus minus reset

princess of ptTopic starter

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • princess of pt embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Should congress
Woman found being eaten alive
« on: December 07, 2008, 08:21:33 AM »

This is just inconceivable. I've seen this on more than one occasion and it totally blows my mind each and every time. For starters, how can people live like that? The house is a disaster! Secondly, if the son couldn't take care of her, why didn't he just ask the other brother for help?

Anyway;

*Do you think the son who lived with her should be brought up on charges of neglect and or abuse?

*Should he be held criminally responsible if she dies?

Woman Infested With Maggots Found Decomposing In Her Home Alive

What I thought was only possible in horror movies with flesh eating maggots eating the dead flesh away from zombies has actually occurred to a 62-year-old woman who was being eaten alive as she lay upon her bed. The woman was a former Galveston County sheriff's deputy by the name of Linda Sue Sainz. She is now being held at the Mainland Medical Center, but police and doctors are worried she will not make it.

The mother was found when someone called 911 on Friday night, the person claimed to be her 38-year-old son who she had been living with her whole life. He told the police that his mother was experiencing painful bedsores and needed an ambulance. The son who has yet to be found, told the police the back door of the house was open and then hung up according to reports.

http://abcnews.go.com/video/playerIndex?id=6384094

Angelica

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 66
  • Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 2009 Death Pool Winner100+ Reply Thread - Obama Inaugaration
Re: Woman found being eaten alive
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2008, 08:46:56 AM »

I really didn't look at the news story, all I saw was the subject: Women found being eaten...and that sparked my interest... :grin:

Okay, carry on! I will read the news feed now.....
"I'll believe that corporations are people when the State of Texas executes one." - Bill Moyers

• Senatore
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2008, 09:07:54 AM »

thats what caught my eye to begin with too  :vc:

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 201
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2008, 09:31:55 AM »

• Senatore
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2008, 09:49:15 AM »

ugh! thanks for that  :lmao:

i don't have any patients til 10:30, i may be forced to break one of your knee caps. hope you dont mind.

Fipronila

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.
  • Fan of: your mom
  • Awards: 2012 Death Pool Winner
  • Your Mom
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2008, 01:03:46 PM »

That is the saddest shit ever. Can you imagine not being able to move and know that MAGGOTS are eating away at you? FUCK!

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The Death Penalty
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2008, 01:12:36 PM »

Of course i saw "woman being eaten" and clicked right on the link, but ew ew ew fucking EEEEW. That is NOT the kind of eating I want goin' on, man. Yeah the son should be charged with neglect. Elder abuse is a real problem in this country.
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

• Senatore
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2008, 02:19:58 PM »

i dont see elderly abuse that is relative to familial situations too often, but nursing home patients are ALWAYS getting racked up. it's very heartbreaking. especially when they have Alzheimer's and are mentally comparable to a child or they have their mental faculties but are disabled and can't defend themselves. it makes me want to really hurt someone.

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2008, 03:27:18 PM »

Yeah, I know. My mom is in assisted living (there ya go Cardy, some PI so Bra1n can try to infiltrate my top secret email account), and I worry constantly about her. She actually fell out of her wheelchair in the elevator a while ago, and I came to see her the next day and was like, "What the hell happened to your head?"  They just put her back in the chair and that was that.  I had to clamor like hell to get her taken to the ER. Fucking ass man.
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2008, 03:49:08 PM »

ugh! thanks for that  :lmao:

i don't have any patients til 10:30, i may be forced to break one of your knee caps. hope you dont mind.

just try it psyco.....

• Senatore
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2008, 05:02:19 PM »

Yeah, I know. My mom is in assisted living (there ya go Cardy, some PI so Bra1n can try to infiltrate my top secret email account), and I worry constantly about her. She actually fell out of her wheelchair in the elevator a while ago, and I came to see her the next day and was like, "What the hell happened to your head?"  They just put her back in the chair and that was that.  I had to clamor like hell to get her taken to the ER. Fucking ass man.

oh man, now you did it! you know someones got "assisted living, ny" pulled up on yellow pages.com ya big dummy!  :vc:

it's very, very scary what goes on in those places. i think livestock are treated better. i just don't get how people could treat another human being like garbage. especially an elderly person. like, sometimes they come to my department filthy and all i can think about is if that were my family. would i want my family treated like shit? hell no! i always try to clean up the neglected ones, it usually makes them feel a little better.

• Senatore
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2008, 05:04:42 PM »

just try it psyco.....

:lmao: i would beat you like an egg!

.... and you'd probably like it!  :confused:

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2008, 05:12:11 PM »

oh man, now you did it! you know someones got "assisted living, ny" pulled up on yellow pages.com ya big dummy!  :vc:

it's very, very scary what goes on in those places. i think livestock are treated better. i just don't get how people could treat another human being like garbage. especially an elderly person. like, sometimes they come to my department filthy and all i can think about is if that were my family. would i want my family treated like shit? hell no! i always try to clean up the neglected ones, it usually makes them feel a little better.

oWe nOOO00Oez Cardy is gonna visit my mom!

The place where my mother is is really very good; she's not in need of an SNF or even an HRF, but she does need someone around and I just can't do it, although I wish I could.

Fipronila

• Senatore
  • Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.
  • Your Mom
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2008, 05:13:22 PM »

That is so fucking sad Pers! I would pull her out of there if I could if I were you! Assholes!

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2008, 05:43:45 PM »

That is so fucking sad Pers! I would pull her out of there if I could if I were you! Assholes!

You know what though? I've looked around and most other places are WORSE. Fortunately, since I moved, I'm really close to her, so I can check in all the time, and my brother is very good about it as well. It's just fucking scary that the woman fell and nobody bothered to call me - at ALL - and I only found out about it because I'm there all the time. What bothers me is the families that don't come at all.  I see a lot of the people in that place sitting there with NO family coming week after week after week. How do you take your parents and just dispose of them like that? I mean, yeah okay, I have issues with my mom (who doesn't?) but at the end of the day, she did the best she could and she's my mother. I don't want to have regrets for the rest of my life, you know?

• Senatore
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2008, 06:22:19 PM »

i think a lot of those situations, where they're just dumped off, is for exactly what you stated; people who never got along with their parents and don't have an end of the day and just don't give a shit. it's really very sad, but i think what makes me even sadder is the people who are employed at those places. why bother going into the field if you dont give a shit?

i dont think i could ever leave my folks in a home as much as my parents and i have clashed. thankfully, i'm in a position that i wouldn't have to do so. tho, i'm already finding the roles reversing where i have to make sure they take their meds and go to the doctor when there is something wrong, but it's almost like a job so i could definitely see where people who work a regular schedule would have no other choice, which really sucks.

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2008, 07:48:29 PM »

:lmao: i would beat you like an egg!

.... and you'd probably like it!  :confused:

I'm not a masocist, and your enough to make ANY man reach for his belt.
:spank: :spank: :spank2: :spank2:

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2008, 09:38:22 AM »

i think a lot of those situations, where they're just dumped off, is for exactly what you stated; people who never got along with their parents and don't have an end of the day and just don't give a shit. it's really very sad, but i think what makes me even sadder is the people who are employed at those places. why bother going into the field if you dont give a shit?

i dont think i could ever leave my folks in a home as much as my parents and i have clashed. thankfully, i'm in a position that i wouldn't have to do so. tho, i'm already finding the roles reversing where i have to make sure they take their meds and go to the doctor when there is something wrong, but it's almost like a job so i could definitely see where people who work a regular schedule would have no other choice, which really sucks.

That's exactly the thing - my mother needs someone to be around pretty regularly, and being divorced, with two kids and full time work and an asshole ex who doesn't pay jack bone shit, not to mention the house being gone blah blah ray ray, I just can't have her live with me. You don't know how many times I've gone to the administrator of that place and laid out for her exactly which agencies were going to be brought down on her dusty ass if anything happened to my mother (or anyone else that I was aware of) ever again. A few of the staff there are very good; a lot of them suck monkey balls. They're uneducated nurse's aides who make maybe $10 an hour and they just don't care, they're strictly there for a paycheck.

Fipronila

• Senatore
  • Your Mom
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2008, 01:13:30 AM »

There's live ion help too for those that need it. Thankfully laws are getting tougher and there are a lot of better places to choose from now a days. Some you can come visit whenever - no visiting hours etc. There are a few real nice ones near here. Maybe I can talk my parents into coming here when the time comes lol.

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2008, 06:54:08 PM »

Just as an aside, yesterday I stopped by there on my way to go Christmas shopping to see if my mom needed anything. She had to stop at the office because they keep their money in the "bank" there; the woman who handles the money wasn't in, and NOBODY ELSE WAS AROUND to give her access to her money. What the FUCK?
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.427 seconds with 37 queries.