ThirdRailForum

• July 28, 2017, 04:45:17 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bad Medicine  (Read 571 times)

plus minus reset

PersephoneTopic starter

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The Death Penalty
  • Sex and Candy
Bad Medicine
« on: December 08, 2008, 12:35:41 PM »

This story kind of freaked me out,  but it didn't really surprise me. The SUNY Hospital system sucks leprosy ass.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/12/08/business/08hospital.html?_r=1&ref=nyregion

And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

princess of pt

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • princess of pt embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Should congress
Re: Bad Medicine
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2008, 05:13:51 PM »

i will say depending on what she was having repaired and how, that shit can happen. thats the sort of risk taken with that sort of surgery, whether it be a seemingly simple anterior vaginal repair or a more invasive retropubic suspension, choosing to have surgery verses physical therapy or medication leaves you open to a leaky colon  :vc:

most hospitals are shitty, it is very important to ask questions about everything and demand higher standards.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.292 seconds with 34 queries.