ThirdRailForum

• November 17, 2017, 09:39:33 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: On Bush trying to rewrite history  (Read 1949 times)

plus minus reset

princess of ptTopic starter

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • princess of pt embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Should congress
On Bush trying to rewrite history
« on: December 10, 2008, 12:03:09 PM »

Gosh, if this doesn't remind me of the GOP spokespeople trying to tout Sarah Palin as a viable VIP choice  :rotf:

The other day, the White House released a two page memo called "Speech Topper on the Bush Record", to cabinet members and "high ranking" officials. It contained talking points about Bush's presidency to make his legacy sound like it was actually successful in some way.

How could this man and his lackeys actually think in this day and in the age of google, they can possibly snow people into believing that he isn't the worst and most scandalous POTUS in the entire history of the United States??

Beside being labeled as the worst president EVER, the real question is will there be some sort of justice served to this ass hat for the atrocities he has committed against our government and it's people?

Do we just breathe a huge sigh of relief that it is over on January 20th or does anyone else feel this man should literally be tried for being a crooked, lying insurrectionist?

Here is an awesome culmination of his many scandals:
Bush Scandals List

THE BRA1N

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 390
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
Re: On Bush trying to rewrite history
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2008, 12:26:13 PM »

I wasnt alive during the Grant administration but i dont think it could have been much worse than the Bush years.

How the fuck did this drunk idiot, this failure in life who flopped in the oil business, floundered as owner of one of the worst baseball teams and pussy who avoided military service in time of war, get to serve 2 terms while his father only got one? He didn't even win the most votes in the first election!

Without a doubt the worst president in my lifetime but looking back at McCain's even worse record of failure and mediocrity throughout his lifetime, I think we just dodged a cannonball.

Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor

• Senatore
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2008, 12:52:09 PM »

I wasnt alive during the Grant administration but i dont think it could have been much worse than the Bush years.

:vc: I'm really glad you weren't alive during the Grant administration. I don't think there could possibly be another administration filled with as much scandal as Bush's, could there?? I was looking over the scandal list I linked to and it's astonishing! There are about 400 really good points! It is un fucking believable!   

How the fuck did this drunk idiot, this failure in life who flopped in the oil business, floundered as owner of one of the worst baseball teams and pussy who avoided military service in time of war, get to serve 2 terms while his father only got one? He didn't even win the most votes in the first election!

I don't know how this was allowed to happen. Maybe people thought the Clinton administration was scandalous enough and thought Bush couldn't possibly hold a candle to it?? Boy were they wrong! I think we would all be much happier if Bush stuck his cock in Barney the dog!  :lmao:

Without a doubt the worst president in my lifetime but looking back at McCain's even worse record of failure and mediocrity throughout his lifetime, I think we just dodged a cannonball.

No shit!! I mentioned in another thread Obama's appearance on Meet the Press, this past Sunday. I was actually queasy thinking about if it were McCain sitting there, instead of him. Just listening to how confident Obama was and how he genuinely has a true, multifaceted understanding of what is going on, even though he wasn't able to divulge many plans about how he is going to fix a lot of these problems, the fact that he wasn't John McCain elated me!

Do you think there is a possibility that Bush will be punished for anything he has done?? Or are there too many situations that have gone unpunished thus far and would be fruitless to pursue?

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The Death Penalty
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2008, 04:57:24 PM »

He should be tried for war crimes at the very least, but I don't see that happening as long as Daddy's line of credit is available.
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

• Senatore
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2008, 05:15:57 PM »

Yeah, I've been going over all the scandals as I said and I don't know where one would even begin to establish a list of all the crimes he should be indicted with. I say we let some iraqi's loose on his ass so we can all revel in some shitty cell phone footage of him being tortured and/or beheaded, but even that may be too good for him.  :sad:

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 216
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2008, 05:26:19 AM »

I happen to think Clinton was more corrupt than Bush. Both he and Janet Reno should face murder charges over Waco which has a stronger legal basis than Bush.

also how many villans did Bill Pardon when he left office?

Its just the recession which puts bush in a worse light, it was Clinton that feulled the subprime lending.

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2008, 05:49:27 AM »

I'll add a few things.

attempting to meddle with legacies is futile, it takes at least 20years for a more dispationate and accurate veiw.

One of the critisisms of clinton,although not his fault, was that he missed his moment in History. He wasn't around for the fall of the Berlin wall, the gulf war, sept 11.

Bush on the other hand was handed a couple of poisoned chalices. Wars can make or break leaders, the WW2 did for Neville chamberlin and his policy of appeasement, it made Churchill. If Bush had done nothing he still may have got poisoned by it. I will get back to the afghanistan thread in due course.

Thats not to say Bush was a good leader or competent one but one of the worse things you can do is blame the wrong people and focus on the wrong problems.

You do not hold war crimes trials during wars but after, there is reason to try Rumbsfeld but Bush is pushing it a bit. You need to get a grip.

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 292
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2008, 07:36:53 AM »

I happen to think Clinton was more corrupt than Bush. Both he and Janet Reno should face murder charges over Waco which has a stronger legal basis than Bush.

also how many villans did Bill Pardon when he left office?

Its just the recession which puts bush in a worse light, it was Clinton that feulled the subprime lending.

Now THAT's rewriting history.

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2008, 09:24:32 AM »

Now THAT's rewriting history.

Try to be mature enough to rise above mob hysteria, thats one thing the left are good at.

theres almost a ticklist for behaviour.

First portray the rights leader as stupid and/or poorly educated. This helps provide emotional comfort food as most on the left have not read anything of the right and fall back on myths, steriotypes and projected characatures. This avoids facing the fact that opponenents have rational reasons for holding beleifs they do, a classic example is moaning about lobbyists and financial benefactors and the people who sorround the leader.

Examples of this are Bush 1 and 2, Reagan, Ford ,Nixon.

Second is the ignorance/denial that rightwing leaders are in fact elected to do right wing things. Hence the faux shock/horror at a policy that stamps oon a leftwing sacred cow. This is another result of the general lack of reading in bredth done by leftwingers.

Step 3, not understanding policy decisions or the reasoning behind them the left introduces baser and more self inteested motives. This fuels their sense of injustice and cranks up the hysteria,

Step 4, "The Thatcher Hammer" effect, or time lag. In the 80's Thatcher introduced change quickley and it was the sort were the results could be seen quickly. Unlike more recent times were say debates over say climate change, were arguments progressed slowly over a number of years.

Hence Thatch introduced policy, left said it wouldn't work but were prooved wrong in such a short time it shone a light on them. An example of this was 350 Keynsian economists writing letters to the times saying the economy was about to collapse, it didn't. This combined with splits and by-election defeats was almost a monthly acurance.

Hence the left waited a few years before crying "illeagal war" when it was the French who scuppered a UN deal and it was neither leagal or illeagal. It is the lenght of time it has gone that has provided the left with the Faux gravitas and spurious claim it was illeagal.

You will also note I am providing details beyong a mere rebutal as you have?

Step 5 is the old adage that sling enough shit and some of it will stick.

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2008, 09:37:03 AM »

Couple of corrections. Bush one escaped the stupid tag as he did leftwing things hence fairly "Acceptable", raise taxes for example.

I'm pointing this out because it does seem to be an American phenomanome(spelling????)/thing about branding Republican leaders as stupid and therefor stands out. Although there does seem the obviously false assumption bt many that leftwingers are better educated and cultured, and from there follows the assumption are more likley to be able to "reason" the correct beleifs. I have seen attitudes like that on here.

It seems pretty obvious that the left draws most of its support from the poorer sections who by definition are more poorly educated.

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 79
  • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
  • Dyslexics Against Fishism
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2008, 04:10:27 PM »

his legacy

Blair became obsessed with this in the last few months of his Presidency (yes, I did say Presidency).  It was quite sickening and showed to good effect just how ego driven these pricks are.  Sadly for our Tony everywhere he turned he was faced with the lurking spectre of his true legacy, the Iraq war and subsequent humanitarian disaster.

Bush and Blair being impeached for war crimes ?  In any civilized society this would happen but we don't live in a civilized society.

Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened
"You made three spelling mistakes"

Angelica

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 66
  • Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 2009 Death Pool Winner100+ Reply Thread - Obama Inaugaration
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2008, 06:24:26 PM »

Give it 20 years and people will remember him fondly.  Like that idiot uncle you have that can't correctly pronounce his words, or even knows how to read, and probably pees on himself, but is tolerated at parties because he is old ... :wheelchair:

But seriously, look at Nixon.  Everyone vilified him after he left office, but yet, after 20+ years, he was looked upon as a revered elder statesmen (not by me, but by many).  ::)
"I'll believe that corporations are people when the State of Texas executes one." - Bill Moyers

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2008, 06:56:43 PM »

Yea but Nixon was also a crook caught red handed, and clintons legacy will be monicas dress.

I have quite a high opinion of Carter and Reagan, its everything after and a lot before thats been shit.

Angelica

• Imperator
  • Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2008, 07:28:05 PM »

Yea but Nixon was also a crook caught red handed, and clintons legacy will be monicas dress.

I have quite a high opinion of Carter and Reagan, its everything after and a lot before thats been shit.

So all of Clinton's 8 years in office will be boiled down to a dirty blue dress that the bitch didn't dry clean....how fucking unbelievable! :slap:
"I'll believe that corporations are people when the State of Texas executes one." - Bill Moyers

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2008, 07:39:40 PM »

Well he may cop the blame for underwriting the subprime market, or waco, or bombing serbia under nato but thats about it. He had no major moment in history like the Berlin wall comming down and no major obvious fuck up so its the blue dress.

Angelica

• Imperator
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2008, 07:47:58 PM »

Well he may cop the blame for underwriting the subprime market, or waco, or bombing serbia under nato but thats about it. He had no major moment in history like the Berlin wall comming down and no major obvious fuck up so its the blue dress.

Gee, let me count the way of the fuck up with the Bush II Admin...wait I ran out of fingers and toes.

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2008, 07:59:13 PM »

You miss the point it is not about how good or bad Clinton successor or predicessors are his legacy will be judged on his term of office which was a pretty uneventfull one, hence bluedress.

Angelica

• Imperator
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2008, 08:10:56 PM »

You miss the point it is not about how good or bad Clinton successor or predicessors are his legacy will be judged on his term of office which was a pretty uneventfull one, hence bluedress.
So you're saying that no matter how good or bad Bush was he will only be know for his legacy in office which was...his stupidy?
You must be a Repug yeah..

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2008, 09:10:22 PM »

No bushes legacy is beyond his controll, it will hinge on in part how the middle east, the economy and the war on terror pan out.

Clinton did not have all these things hence its easier to label. i am not a republican.

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 79
  • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
  • Dyslexics Against Fishism
« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2008, 09:57:41 AM »

No bushes legacy is beyond his controll, it will hinge on in part how the middle east, the economy and the war on terror pan out.

Good point...and here is my worst case scenario.....

The Iraqi's get a fucking grip...the Yanks fuck off...Iraq becomes a "beacon of democracy" in the Middle East and the lynchpin of "freedom" which spreads throughout the region...the USA gets cut price Iraqi oil til 2050 (no strings attached) and the countless thousands of people that died a horrible death under the Bushaliburton regime get completely forgotten as George Bush's statue gets hoisted up in "Freedom Square" Baghdad as doves are released and roses are tossed at it feet......

*MUM..MUM...is that you ????.....FUCK !!!!  I just had THE WORST DREAM...are my crumpets ready ??*

Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened
"You made three spelling mistakes"
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.959 seconds with 39 queries.