ThirdRailForum

• December 14, 2017, 09:37:41 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Remember when the news was good?  (Read 965 times)

plus minus reset

RizenPhoenizTopic starter

• Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • RizenPhoeniz probably just rolled in here.
  • Relentless, Focused, Determined
Remember when the news was good?
« on: October 16, 2008, 03:29:21 PM »

rancidmilko

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • rancidmilko is a tedious twat.
  • Fan of: Nunya
Re: Remember when the news was good?
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2017, 08:35:37 PM »

Oink

lokmar

• Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2017, 10:40:07 PM »

The entire world has moved to the left. However, the left has moved left @ mach 5 and thats why we have such big divisions today. Its like I heard years ago, the difference between the repubs and the dems is the dems want to dive us to hell at 80MPH, the repubs wanna back off to 55MPH.

rancidmilko

• Imperator
  • rancidmilko is a tedious twat.
  • Fan of: Nunya
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2017, 11:59:43 PM »

just a 9 year old bump

still felt fresher than Arby's

feral

• Supreme Ruler
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • resting bitch face.
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2017, 07:52:35 AM »

:lol:

A lot of family members and friends prefer to not watch/listen/read the news anymore, and while I personally think it's an ignorant thing to do, I can understand why they would prefer to stay " blind " to what's happening around them.

The other morning was watching an American morning show, forget the name now, might of been Weekend Today or Megyn Kelly..anyway there was a segment, on how to stay safe whilst Xmas shopping.  I'm looking at this segment and thinking " what the actual fuck!? "

Some of the points being given were:

What time of the day is safest to go shopping for Xmas gifts.

Avoid night shopping if possible.

Safe alternatives for where one should park their vehicle.

If you have to take your children Xmas shopping, put them into the car first. ( if your trolley, full of Xmas presents are stolen while doing this - too bad how sad )

Best option being, do not take your kids Xmas shopping.

When putting Xmas gifts into the boot of ones car, have your back up against the boot whilst loading items into the boot..

...turned the tv off and went to work.

I thank God that here in Australia, there is still no need to have segments like the above described, broadcast on national tv as a standard routine/process/ reminder of the things one may encounter around Christmas time whilst doing something as simple as shopping for gifts and walking to ones vehicle.

Unfortunately in America it's far from being a Wonderful Life.
Yet another example of why feral is the reigning Queen of Flame. All others are pretenders.  :snick:

lokmar

• Legatus
  • lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.lokmar is appreciated and adored.
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2017, 07:40:04 PM »

FYI, the safest way to Christmas shop is always carry a pistol. Empty the clip into any jackass who accosts you, reload, shoot any of his friends. Also, NEVER, EVER, shop at a fukin walmart. Nothing but white trash and jig er booze roaming in there! Normal people stick out like a target. Spend the extra money and go to a decent store. Besides, the decent stores sell better shit than walmart anyway.

lokmar

• Legatus
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2017, 07:42:50 PM »

Oh, I forgot to mention there's always a lot of mixed up trash, trannies, and bull dykes at walmart too. Dont worry, you can shop at Schnucks and feel all multicultural and tolerant. All the good, decent blacks shop there cause they dont like jig er booze or white trailer trash either! FACT! Hope this helps.

uterus on toast

• putting the good things in...
  • Senatore
  • uterus on toast embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • ...so you'll wear the Dolmio grin
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2017, 11:33:58 PM »

Unfortunately in America it's far from being a Wonderful Life.
It's more like Caboolture on pension day... or what the Gympie Muster might look like if someone spiked all the Bundy with methamphetamine.

feral

• Supreme Ruler
  • feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.feral has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Bra1n..in case you were not aware..100 Replies - Why was flea banned?
  • resting bitch face.
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2017, 05:21:25 AM »

FYI, the safest way to Christmas shop is always carry a pistol. Empty the clip into any jackass who accosts you, reload, shoot any of his friends. Also, NEVER, EVER, shop at a fukin walmart. Nothing but white trash and jig er booze roaming in there! Normal people stick out like a target. Spend the extra money and go to a decent store. Besides, the decent stores sell better shit than walmart anyway.

Oh, I forgot to mention there's always a lot of mixed up trash, trannies, and bull dykes at walmart too. Dont worry, you can shop at Schnucks and feel all multicultural and tolerant. All the good, decent blacks shop there cause they dont like jig er booze or white trailer trash either! FACT! Hope this helps.

When I'm in America I'll refer to your post.

:confused:

Yet another example of why feral is the reigning Queen of Flame. All others are pretenders.  :snick:

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 217
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2017, 10:52:28 AM »

Plenty of news on social media, learn to shop around. :borat:

lokmar

• Legatus
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2017, 06:28:09 PM »

When I'm in America I'll refer to your post.

:confused:

I'm sorry to say, you people are fucked because you turned in your guns rather then executing your politicians. Hopefully you wont live long enough to understand just how fucked.

your daily reality enema

• Quaestor
  • your daily reality enema embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2017, 12:10:28 AM »

I'm sorry to say, you people are fucked because you turned in your guns rather then executing your politicians.
They probably should have executed all the CIA operatives on their shores too, instead of being stooged into locking up retards like Martin Bryant on the basis for looking a little like them.

feral

• Supreme Ruler
  • resting bitch face.
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2017, 07:02:22 AM »

I'm sorry to say,

Of course you are, you're a sorry ass excuse - period.

you people are fucked because you turned in your guns

O'rlly?

Give me one example of a mass shooting involving a pre-school and or a  primary school or high school in Australia after the Port Arthur Massacre?

Better yet, give me an example of any mass shooting in Australia after the Port Arthur Massacre aka Martin Bryant incident?

Side note*  The Port Arthur Massacre was the foundation of people giving up their automatic and semi-automatic rifles and pump-action shotguns for a cash rebate.

rather then executing your politicians.

...and then what Einstein?

Shoot the politicians and all the sudden there are no other politicians to take their place with the same speeches and hypocrisy? ..pfft..you're a dumb arse.

Hopefully you wont live long enough to understand just how fucked.

Well...aren't you a fucking joy to have a civilised debate with..

lokmar

• Legatus
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2017, 07:50:46 AM »

They probably should have executed all the CIA operatives on their shores too, instead of being stooged into locking up retards like Martin Bryant on the basis for looking a little like them.

The CIA aint there without an invite from the assholes who they should have shot ITFP.

lokmar

• Legatus
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2017, 07:51:11 AM »

Of course you are, you're a sorry ass excuse - period.  HOW RUDE! LMAO!

O'rlly?

Give me one example of a mass shooting involving a pre-school and or a  primary school or high school in Australia after the Port Arthur Massacre?

Better yet, give me an example of any mass shooting in Australia after the Port Arthur Massacre aka Martin Bryant incident?

Side note*  The Port Arthur Massacre was the foundation of people giving up their automatic and semi-automatic rifles and pump-action shotguns for a cash rebate. There aint enough dead kids on the planet to excuse disarming the populace

...and then what Einstein?

Shoot the politicians and all the sudden there are no other politicians to take their place with the same speeches and hypocrisy? ..pfft..you're a dumb arse. You'd only have to publicly execute about a dozen and then they'd yield.

Well...aren't you a fucking joy to have a civilised debate with..History shows repeatedly that disarmed societies eventually fall under the jack boot. You'll learn like the others did

I realize that the fact that your populace willingly gave up their arms shows what a buncha wanker suckers you are. Fukin cowards really. Dont worry, nanny goobermints will keep you all safe! BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHA! :lolatu:

your daily reality enema

• Quaestor
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2017, 08:16:16 AM »

The CIA aint there without an invite from the assholes who they should have shot ITFP.
Pretty sure that the instances of CIA RSVPs were few and far between among the victims of the Broad Arrow cafe massacre. Then again, I don't know too many people who would go to the trouble of inviting foreigners from half a world away to assassinate... YMMV.

your daily reality enema

• Quaestor
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2017, 08:20:39 AM »

The Port Arthur Massacre was the foundation of people giving up their automatic and semi-automatic rifles and pump-action shotguns for a cash rebate.
Um, one of the weapons Martin Bryant was alleged to have used at the Broad Arrow Cafe was supposedly destroyed in a gun amnesty in Victoria... eighteen months prior to the massacre.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.515 seconds with 42 queries.