ThirdRailForum

• November 18, 2017, 09:53:23 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Re: Karma offtopic  (Read 3613 times)

plus minus reset

ContestationTopic starter

• You think?
  • Censor
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Contestation probably just rolled in here.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The American Health system100+ Reply Thread - Addiction is it a disease
Re: Karma offtopic
« on: December 15, 2008, 03:14:34 PM »

its not like you didnt deserve it though. her only mistake was allowing herself to get caught up in your stupidity. she surely shouldnt have let herself be brought down to your level but im sure she felt completely justified in her actions. if anything she should have split your discussion from the original topic and moved it here or simply deleted the posts that werent relevant to the discussion at the time. as a matter of fact, this post is the last that will infect this thread with something off topic. if you feel the need to continue this discussion start another thread and im sure someone will be happy to debate the rights and wrongs of the situation with you.

anyway, to stay on topic, i kinda liked the ability to read karma comments. compliments and constructive criticism should always be welcomed imo. for those who dont care or want to read them, well, they certainly arent forced to. for those that do, i dont see why the option should not be available.

Actually my comment was well on track, you anally retentive prick. Bra1n made the comment that there is no way you can tell who did what. I corrected that. It was on topic, so get fucked

Deviouz1

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 16
  • Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2008, 03:21:48 PM »

Actually my comment was well on track, you anally retentive prick. Bra1n made the comment that there is no way you can tell who did what. I corrected that. It was on topic, so get fucked

obviously your understanding of the term "Topic" is somewhat limited. the "Topic" was Karma and whether or not the denizens of this forum wish to see the karma comments, not the mod panel and its abuse or misuse. your post was completely offtopic so no, i wont get fucked, especially by you.
"History, I believe, furnishes no example of a priest-ridden people maintaining a free civil government.  This marks the lowest grade of ignorance, of which their political as well as religious leaders will always avail themselves for their own purpose."
~Thomas Jefferson 1813

• You think?
  • Censor
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The American Health system100+ Reply Thread - Addiction is it a disease
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2008, 03:33:46 PM »

Bullshit, (as in your ability to be a good mod) If Bra1n'scomment was on topic, so was mine. You did not move his therefore, you are either to scared to or you are wrong. Which is it?

Deviouz1

• Governor
  • Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2008, 03:38:44 PM »

Bullshit, (as in your ability to be a good mod) If Bra1n'scomment was on topic, so was mine. You did not move his therefore, you are either to scared to or you are wrong. Which is it?

your logic is lacking. big surprise there. his post was concerning Karma and the ability or inability to read comments concerning it which is exactly what the topic was about.

oh, and just for the record, your opinion of my modding has precisely zero bearing on anything. brains opinion is the only one that matters as far as that goes. if he says i misuse it or am in the wrong i will adjust my actions accordingly. this is not an ass-kiss, this is a simple fact. he owns the board and what he says goes. he asked me to mod because he was confident in my ability to do so.

[modified for mixing business with pleasure]
"History, I believe, furnishes no example of a priest-ridden people maintaining a free civil government.  This marks the lowest grade of ignorance, of which their political as well as religious leaders will always avail themselves for their own purpose."
~Thomas Jefferson 1813

• You think?
  • Censor
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2008, 03:42:25 PM »

your logic is lacking. big surprise there. his post was concerning Karma and the ability or inability to read comments concerning it which is exactly what the topic was about. therefore i take a 3rd option. that youre a moron and have the argumentative ability of a 4th grader with down syndrome.

Jesus fuck are you really that thick? Correct, he said you cant read it (Karma) I replied unless you are a Mod. Again correct. Therefore it was on topic.

Dunce

Deviouz1

• Governor
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2008, 03:46:09 PM »

Jesus fuck are you really that thick? Correct, he said you cant read it (Karma) I replied unless you are a Mod. Again correct. Therefore it was on topic.

Dunce

actually he said that it doesnt exist. no a mod cannot read karma comments because they simply dont exist. rather than being on topic and asserting your opinion as to whether or not karma comments should be allowed you started spouting off about mod panel abuse. its not even close to being the same thing. therefore, youre wrong. still.
~Thomas Jefferson 1813

• You think?
  • Censor
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2008, 04:06:33 PM »

actually he said that it doesnt exist. no a mod cannot read karma comments because they simply dont exist. rather than being on topic and asserting your opinion as to whether or not karma comments should be allowed you started spouting off about mod panel abuse. its not even close to being the same thing. therefore, youre wrong. still.

Wrong, what he said was

There is no karma comments or way of knowing who left you what

If you are a Mod you can see who left what. Therefore I was correct and on topic.

Face it, dimwit. You are a failure

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 79
  • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
  • Dyslexics Against Fishism
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2008, 04:08:29 PM »

...and he called you a cunt  :snack:

Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened
"You made three spelling mistakes"

Deviouz1

• Governor
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2008, 04:16:15 PM »

Wrong, what he said was

There is no karma comments or way of knowing who left you what

If you are a Mod you can see who left what. Therefore I was correct and on topic.

Face it, dimwit. You are a failure

how many times do i have to say it before it sinks into that impressively thick skull of yours?

NO you cant see who left it. you USED to be able to, but that was before the server switch. you CANNOT see the comments(since they dont exist) or who applauds/smites you. not even mods can see that. maybe brain can, i dont know about that, but i DO know that moderators cannot.

[modified for mixing business with pleasure]
~Thomas Jefferson 1813

The Scoundrel

• Lover, Hero, Good Guy
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 133
  • The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Liverpool FC, Healthy food, Free Healthcare
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - The reg rep fuck up100 Reply Thread - As Usual. Rumours are rumours200 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex100 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex300 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys200 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys100 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guysWin - 4 x 4 Challenge match100 Reply Thread - Vicky dearest100 Reply Thread - Callout. Caskur and Serafina100+ Reply Thread - Put up Yer Dukes100+ Reply Thread - If your childs name was on ..
  • Breaking the hearts of spammers since 2000
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2008, 04:24:01 PM »

...and he called you a cunt  :snack:

Stay out of it Ratty eh? Theres a good lad.

Watching these two fuckin hayseeds trying to faceplant each other in the vain hope of growing something which would sit fittingly next to my Aspidistra is making me chuckle. (which i rarely do around the Christmas period)
Our country will, I believe, sooner forgive an officer for attacking an enemy than for letting it alone

That, of course, depends on who you ask around here.

"Oh where will the homeless go when the bridges no longer have room for humanity?"

Deviouz1

• Governor
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2008, 04:30:29 PM »

Stay out of it Ratty eh? Theres a good lad.

Watching these two fuckin hayseeds trying to faceplant each other in the vain hope of growing something which would sit fittingly next to my Aspidistra is making me chuckle. (which i rarely do around the Christmas period)

im glad this is amusing you. heres some more hayseed humor for you.

~Thomas Jefferson 1813

• You think?
  • Censor
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2008, 04:42:29 PM »

how many times do i have to say it before it sinks into that impressively thick skull of yours?

NO you cant see who left it. you USED to be able to, but that was before the server switch. you CANNOT see the comments(since they dont exist) or who applauds/smites you. not even mods can see that. maybe brain can, i dont know about that, but i DO know that moderators cannot. but continue talking about shit you have no idea about, its sort of amusing in a special olympics sort of way.

I never mentioned comments you imbecilic sack of shit. Mods can see who left positive or negative karma.

Fuck you are one dumb cunt

The Scoundrel

• Lover, Hero, Good Guy
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 133
  • The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Liverpool FC, Healthy food, Free Healthcare
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - The reg rep fuck up100 Reply Thread - As Usual. Rumours are rumours200 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex100 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex300 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys200 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys100 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guysWin - 4 x 4 Challenge match100 Reply Thread - Vicky dearest100 Reply Thread - Callout. Caskur and Serafina100+ Reply Thread - Put up Yer Dukes100+ Reply Thread - If your childs name was on ..
  • Breaking the hearts of spammers since 2000
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2008, 04:47:32 PM »

im glad this is amusing you. heres some more hayseed humor for you.

Now don't go getting your tighty whities all stuck up your sodden crack Dev, it's just funny watching a "serious" debate degenerating into a pansies flame war........................ oh, wait a minute, the "debate" was about Karma wasn't it? Now that really is some live or die shit there. :wink:

As you were soldier get back to flaming Cuntestation and remember, "No Fuckin Surrender"  :uhuh: Chaaaaaaaaaarge!!
Our country will, I believe, sooner forgive an officer for attacking an enemy than for letting it alone

That, of course, depends on who you ask around here.

"Oh where will the homeless go when the bridges no longer have room for humanity?"

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 216
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
Re: Re: Karma offtopic
« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2008, 06:21:18 PM »

Bra1n are you weighing up how much shit pie you are going to have to eat?

Deviouz1

• Governor
« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2008, 06:43:31 PM »

Mods can see who left positive or negative karma.

sorry, but youre just plain wrong whether you want to believe it or not. admins -may- be able to but i cant speak to that. mods cannot and im getting a little tired of repeating myself. what part of that are you having difficulty with? i cannot see who left karma for you or anyone else good or bad. and im a mod. it would logically follow that mods cannot see the origin of karma. make sense now?

as for this being a "serious" debate, who ever said everything had to be serious?

~Thomas Jefferson 1813

• You think?
  • Censor
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2008, 07:50:25 PM »

sorry, but youre just plain wrong whether you want to believe it or not. admins -may- be able to but i cant speak to that. mods cannot and im getting a little tired of repeating myself. what part of that are you having difficulty with? i cannot see who left karma for you or anyone else good or bad. and im a mod. it would logically follow that mods cannot see the origin of karma. make sense now?

as for this being a "serious" debate, who ever said everything had to be serious?

Ok, a junior Mod like you may not be able to but the Precious Princess could. She let that slip during her wigging out 

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 216
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2008, 07:54:14 PM »

Ok, a junior Mod like you may not be able to but the Precious Princess could. She let that slip during her wigging out 

Id like to see a link for that.

Regardless, if someones a problem for you and they leave then the problems gone. If you feel the need to carry on bitching about her then your the problem.

Deviouz1

• Governor
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2008, 07:58:00 PM »

Quote from: BRA1N
Just read that thread and youre right, no one can see who left pos or neg.

and thats pretty much all that needs to be said about it.
~Thomas Jefferson 1813

• You think?
  • Censor
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2008, 07:58:52 PM »

Id like to see a link for that.

Regardless, if someones a problem for you and they leave then the problems gone. If you feel the need to carry on bitching about her then your the problem.

Who is bitching? I am pointing out the facts to another fragile Mod.

Deviouz1

• Governor
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2008, 08:10:56 PM »

yea... facts... lol. i suppose you think brain is lying right? just admit you were wrong and didnt have the slightest idea what you were talking about and move on.
~Thomas Jefferson 1813
Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.493 seconds with 37 queries.