ThirdRailForum

• July 28, 2017, 07:04:55 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: WoW! even my neighbors are bipartisan!  (Read 1410 times)

plus minus reset

princess of ptTopic starter

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • princess of pt embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Should congress
WoW! even my neighbors are bipartisan!
« on: October 16, 2008, 04:15:39 PM »

it's a great feeling and a humongous relief to know that my neighbors feel the same way as me even though we only exchange an occasional wave.  :applause: :applause:

awesome! negotiations with the pancake bunny ppl have been successful! :bunny:

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The Death Penalty
  • Sex and Candy
Re: WoW! even my neighbors are bipartisan!
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2008, 01:13:40 PM »

I am eternally grateful to you for working so diligently on my behalf to secure the pancake bunny.
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

• Senatore
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2008, 12:44:49 AM »

no problem, i seek solace in p.bunny believe it or not. i could have used him today as a matter of fact...bad day! :vc:

hope youre not squeamish  :oh:

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2008, 08:27:51 AM »

:confused:
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

• Senatore
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2008, 05:56:34 AM »

:confused:

i know! thats how i felt about it too  :vc:

i'm fucking glad it's monday, lmao!

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2008, 08:18:50 AM »

By the way, I moved to the biggest bastion of Republicanism on Long Island. MY neighbors have McCain posters in their lawns. I couldn't believe it. This neighborhood is one of those places where the grass police come around and measure to make sure your lawn is exactly the right height, yet these people have those great giant signs planted in front of their houses.

I'm afraid to walk out alone at night... :confused:

Deviouz1

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 16
  • Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2008, 01:06:54 AM »

lol try north carolina. at least once a week on the way to work i get to see picket lines of Pro-Lifer jesus freaks screaming about devils and sulpher and fiery mountains...

i would move but the girl doesnt want to move the kids. why the fuck she wants them raised... HERE(???) is beyond me.
"History, I believe, furnishes no example of a priest-ridden people maintaining a free civil government.  This marks the lowest grade of ignorance, of which their political as well as religious leaders will always avail themselves for their own purpose."
~Thomas Jefferson 1813

• Senatore
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2008, 07:52:02 AM »

embrace the diversity and celebrate the differences. use the zealots as an example of our constitutional right to freedom of speech and press on about how NOT to be narrow minded, extremist, and sheep like and how ridiculous that behavior is.  :wink:

Raulzito

• I never know what to type here
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2016, 02:59:37 PM »

Wow, the attendance here has changed a lot, uh?

I'm guessing you fucking homos scared away all the good girls  :punch:
Signatures are stupid

Rose West

• Dictator
  • Rose West embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100 Reply - Ogling Guys
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2016, 06:28:40 PM »

Those two are tranny's, you fucking bum zitted fool!

Elmo

• Booragoon Cat Ranger
  • Consul
  • Reputation Power: 37
  • Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2016, 08:22:42 PM »

Wow, somebody brought back a real old thread.

Rose West

• Dictator
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2016, 08:28:23 PM »

Wow, somebody brought back a real old thread.

It was Bum Zits.

He's a bit backward in his reading and posting abilities.

Elmo

• Booragoon Cat Ranger
  • Consul
  • Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.Elmo knows what they are talking about.
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2016, 08:36:47 PM »

Who is bum zits?

Raulzito

• Senatore
  • Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.Raulzito is on the verge of being accepted.
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2016, 08:49:06 PM »

Who is bum zits?

It's some type of nasty bread Rosy Pest bakes
Signatures are stupid

Elmo

• Booragoon Cat Ranger
  • Consul
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2016, 09:01:30 PM »

These kids around here always trying to make up some sarcastic name for somebody.

I never know who they're talking about.

Rose West

• Dictator
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2016, 09:03:55 PM »

Who is bum zits?

It's what Raulzito's Daddy called him.

It's hung around him for years now.

Rose West

• Dictator
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2016, 09:05:07 PM »

These kids around here always trying to make up some sarcastic name for somebody.

What do they call you, Wee Willy?

Raulzito

• Senatore
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2016, 09:06:39 PM »

This shall be best necro ever
Signatures are stupid

Twatwaffle von Ubergoink

• not Eisbaer
  • Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Twatwaffle von Ubergoink has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 300 Replies - Ant Agoniser is TRFs greatest troll200 Replies - Ant Agoniser is TRF's greatest troll100 Replies - Ant Agoniser is TRF's greatest troll100 Reply Thread - Rest in peace Kurt100 Reply Thread - Torch the arcade..
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2016, 05:05:08 PM »

The lengths some people will go to to find a girl.

You're pathetic Rancid.

Raulzito

• Senatore
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2016, 05:46:49 PM »

The lengths some people will go to to find a girl.

You're pathetic Rancid.
Why would I find what I already have?
Signatures are stupid
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.311 seconds with 40 queries.