ThirdRailForum

• October 23, 2017, 08:17:47 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Levi Johnston's Mom Arrested on Drug Charges  (Read 1094 times)

plus minus reset

PersephoneTopic starter

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The Death Penalty
  • Sex and Candy
Levi Johnston's Mom Arrested on Drug Charges
« on: December 19, 2008, 01:05:45 PM »

The mother of Levi Johnston, the 18-year-old boyfriend of Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin's teenage daughter, has been arrested on drug charges, the Anchorage Daily News reported Friday.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28313509/

Oh my gawd, this bitch is SO lucky the election is OVER. AND that her team LOST! :rotf:

And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

Angelica

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 66
  • Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 2009 Death Pool Winner100+ Reply Thread - Obama Inaugaration
Re: Levi Johnston's Mom Arrested on Drug Charges
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2008, 03:11:45 PM »

Sounds about right; White trash HS Jock gets underaged girl pregnant, lives in a small town that is known as the Meth capital of Alaska, and his Mom is the main supplier...  :vc:

Can't get better than that!  If we didn't know any better, you would think that the Enquirer made up that story.. :rotf:
"I'll believe that corporations are people when the State of Texas executes one." - Bill Moyers

PersephoneTopic starter

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2008, 02:13:14 PM »

It just proves my point that Palin doesn't have much in the way of character judgment.
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

Fipronila

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.
  • Fan of: your mom
  • Awards: 2012 Death Pool Winner
  • Your Mom
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2008, 10:37:34 PM »

Hah I hadn't seen this. Perfect. lmao!

RizenPhoeniz

• Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • RizenPhoeniz probably just rolled in here.
  • Relentless, Focused, Determined
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2008, 01:26:10 AM »

The mother of Levi Johnston, the 18-year-old boyfriend of Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin's teenage daughter, has been arrested on drug charges, the Anchorage Daily News reported Friday.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28313509/

Oh my gawd, this bitch is SO lucky the election is OVER. AND that her team LOST! :rotf:

Them right wingers love'em some oxy. Wasn't that drugie Limbaughs fix of choice?

PersephoneTopic starter

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2008, 05:00:47 PM »

Them right wingers love'em some oxy. Wasn't that drugie Limbaughs fix of choice?

Yup yup yup, and on the street it's called Hilbilly Heroin. I wonder if the mom chops it up and shoots it, or snorts it, or if she just pops them pills or what?

Lrd. Greymure

• Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Lrd. Greymure probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2008, 09:19:13 PM »

What a good republican keeping the prisons full

PersephoneTopic starter

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2008, 09:51:54 PM »

I coulda used some oxy's last week, too bad Mrs. Johnston's in the clink.

Lrd. Greymure

• Quaestor
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2009, 12:24:02 AM »

I wonder how the wedding plans are going, still waiting for the invite, been a long time since I went to a good shotgun weddinghttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AofzLsvTsM0

PersephoneTopic starter

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2009, 08:41:50 AM »

I get the feeling that little shindig is gonna be all but forgotten about now that the Palin family is once again fading back into Alaskan obscurity.

Lrd. Greymure

• Quaestor
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2009, 06:42:42 PM »

Sorry

Lrd. Greymure

• Quaestor
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2009, 06:52:53 PM »

Visions of the Pallin wedding

RizenPhoeniz

• Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • RizenPhoeniz probably just rolled in here.
  • Relentless, Focused, Determined
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2009, 07:23:15 PM »

Visions of the Pallin wedding

eugenics anyone?

PersephoneTopic starter

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2009, 10:33:01 AM »

Aw, youse guyz are mean. :rotf:

Angelica

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 66
  • Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 2009 Death Pool Winner100+ Reply Thread - Obama Inaugaration
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2009, 07:26:00 PM »

Aw, youse guyz are mean. :rotf:

The truth is never mean..just funny!
"I'll believe that corporations are people when the State of Texas executes one." - Bill Moyers
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.429 seconds with 37 queries.