ThirdRailForum

• October 24, 2017, 07:04:10 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Rick Warren to deliver the Inaugural prayer...  (Read 514 times)

plus minus reset

AngelicaTopic starter

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 66
  • Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 2009 Death Pool Winner100+ Reply Thread - Obama Inaugaration
Rick Warren to deliver the Inaugural prayer...
« on: December 21, 2008, 11:52:25 AM »

Is the furor over Barack Obama's choice of Rick Warren to deliver the inaugural invocation warranted? I could care less, but then again, I'm not gay (happy maybe... ::)). 

But, I would assume that when the President-elect picks a polarizing personage to give the invocation at his inauguration, where does that leave the gays who voted for him?  It's not as if they didn't know about Barack's stance on same sex marriage, (he is for man-woman marriage) so where does that leave them?  I guess they thought any one but a Republican was good to go (funny that, nowadays it seems that most of the closeted gays are Repugs  :vc:)....

Discuss....

"I'll believe that corporations are people when the State of Texas executes one." - Bill Moyers

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 285
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
Re: Rick Warren to deliver the Inaugural prayer...
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2008, 02:05:46 PM »

I personally think the homos should STFU.  Any preacher worth his salt takes a stand on marriage.  At least he hasn't condemned them to hell.

You hate us because you ain't us, son!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.32 seconds with 34 queries.