ThirdRailForum

• September 22, 2017, 11:39:13 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: "The Momma Cry"  (Read 1701 times)

plus minus reset

deBauchTopic starter

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 79
  • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
  • Dyslexics Against Fishism
"The Momma Cry"
« on: December 29, 2008, 08:08:16 PM »

I've heard COUNTLESS reports of it...its one of those things that is as fresh today on the battlefields of Lashkar Gah in Helmand province as it was at Thermopylae via Cannae and Flanders field......

When a man is dying in utter agony with his guts half hanging out as the life drains out of him....his last dying breath is most often a call for his momma...this is not "me" saying this...its a well known set in stone fact and recorded time and time again.

Could you, at THAT moment laugh at him...call him a fucking pussy...of course not...minutes before he called out for his mummy his bravery was beyond question...and yet if any other man under different circumstances called out for his mom he'd be socially rejected as a fucking pansy.

So where is that line.

Personally I think that the line is somewhere between the men of this world winding their fucking heads in and getting a fucking grip and the women of this world taking more of a leading role...ANYTHING to stop guys crying out for their momma's when its to fucking late......

Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened
"You made three spelling mistakes"

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The Death Penalty
  • Sex and Candy
Re: "The Momma Cry"
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2008, 08:31:50 PM »

Any reports on who women call out for when they're dying? Cause we're fighting right alongside the boys now, yannow.
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

deBauchTopic starter

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
  • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2008, 09:11:42 PM »

Any reports on who women call out for when they're dying? Cause we're fighting right alongside the boys now, yannow.

I swear to god, that crossed my mind when I made the original post  :confused:

...I really don't know...women in the forces is a pretty recent development so we don't have 10,000 years of recorded transcripts to go on.

The Russian "Red Army" were the first in modern times to induct women into their ranks...apparently at Stalingrad female snipers killed more 6th Army Germans than their male counterparts...steadier hands I reckon and maybe a desire to get that shit over with quicker...it was a Russian female officer that hoisted the red sickle and star over the Reichstag in Berlin and female Viet Cong played a major part in the defeat of the imperialist Yank army in Vietnam...but when a woman died on the battlefield...I'd imagine that her last breath would have been directed at her first born and that the pain that she felt at that moment pailed in comparison to giving birth.

Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened

OJ Simpson

• White women only
  • Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • OJ Simpson probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2008, 12:25:00 AM »

I believe if a woman is bleeding to death, she will cry out for a fresh maxi pad.
If the glove does not fit.............

The Scoundrel

• Lover, Hero, Good Guy
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 133
  • The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Liverpool FC, Healthy food, Free Healthcare
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - The reg rep fuck up100 Reply Thread - As Usual. Rumours are rumours200 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex100 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex300 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys200 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys100 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guysWin - 4 x 4 Challenge match100 Reply Thread - Vicky dearest100 Reply Thread - Callout. Caskur and Serafina100+ Reply Thread - Put up Yer Dukes100+ Reply Thread - If your childs name was on ..
  • Breaking the hearts of spammers since 2000
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2008, 06:24:00 AM »

I would have thought that women would cry out the same thing.

On the understanding that the cry is a wish to return to a place of comfort because of the fear of death as opposed to merely a cry of agony, i don't see why there would be a difference between the sexes in this instance.
Our country will, I believe, sooner forgive an officer for attacking an enemy than for letting it alone

That, of course, depends on who you ask around here.

"Oh where will the homeless go when the bridges no longer have room for humanity?"

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2008, 09:16:10 AM »

I don't think there is. I whinge for my mom when I don't feel good (just not out loud).
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

deBauchTopic starter

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2008, 09:18:01 AM »

I very nearly died once when I woke up at the bottom of a mates swimming pool, I found the whole thing quite sublime until I got yanked up by my head by my missus and the life force whizzed back into me.

I'd like to think that when I proper die I'll go out laughing my twat off at the fuckers that I owe money to  :snack:

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2008, 09:21:20 AM »

I'm hoping I go fast, however I go.

deBauchTopic starter

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2008, 09:29:00 AM »

I'm hoping I go fast, however I go.

Yeah...book depository, Italian bolt action rifle, back of the head  :wheelchair:

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2008, 09:33:02 AM »

Yeah...book depository, Italian bolt action rifle, back of the head  :wheelchair:

And you on the grassy knoll.

deBauchTopic starter

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2008, 09:59:35 AM »

And you on the grassy knoll.

Yeah, but was there...ah fuck it  :hammer:

I've had an idea for a thread...Brian won't like it but fuck 'im eh  :grin:

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2008, 07:53:27 PM »

Yeah, but was there...ah fuck it  :hammer:

I've had an idea for a thread...Brian won't like it but fuck 'im eh  :grin:

Brian never likes it when you have an idea, Sunshine, he's paying you to sit there and look pretty, not to think. :hammer:

Lrd. Greymure

• Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Lrd. Greymure probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2008, 09:05:15 PM »

Just remeber Kids, in America we don't allow women into combat zones they are to fragile.IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w1/Paul_K_Bucket/Flags_120px.jpg[/IMG]

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2008, 09:35:51 PM »

God knows I'm fragile. Delicate, even. ::)

Fipronila

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.
  • Fan of: your mom
  • Awards: 2012 Death Pool Winner
  • Your Mom
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2008, 01:59:10 AM »

I tell you what - when I'm dying the last thing I'm going to think about is my fucking mother. Seriously. Maybe I'm unfortunate in the fact I don't have a close relationship with her but that's her fault and if my guts were hanging out, you bet I'll be thinking about the shit I wanted my kids to know before I died and fuck if i didn't have a chance. Mommy? seriously? no.

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2008, 08:21:23 AM »

I'd be whinging for my mommy, I seriously think I would.

Mrs C

• Censor
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • Mrs C seems dazed and confused most of the time.Mrs C seems dazed and confused most of the time.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - A reasonable answer to the Death Penalty
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2008, 03:14:00 PM »

Being a certified coward, I am unlikely to die in that fashion at all.

However, should I get run down by a bus or some such, I am quite convinced that I may cry the name of my hair dresser and request some clean undergarments (something robust with a gusset that could withstand chemical warfare)

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2008, 06:30:25 PM »

I will be dying in my best corset and thong.

That'll be all.

Deviouz1

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 16
  • Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.
« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2008, 08:54:37 PM »

good god, even if youre like, 104?

just... ew. :no:

as for crying to mommy, who knows? i think it would have depend on the circumstances. i could easily see it as a nearly unconscious action, a reversion to a child-like mentality under extreme stress. cant really think of anything more extreme than trying to hold your intestines in but cant because they keep slipping between your fingers and.. why is my leg bent that way?
"History, I believe, furnishes no example of a priest-ridden people maintaining a free civil government.  This marks the lowest grade of ignorance, of which their political as well as religious leaders will always avail themselves for their own purpose."
~Thomas Jefferson 1813

Lrd. Greymure

• Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Lrd. Greymure probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2009, 12:15:10 AM »

I am so glad I have that whole immortal thing going for me.
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.455 seconds with 42 queries.