ThirdRailForum

• November 24, 2017, 11:40:55 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: OJ's guide to free drinks- WARNING MUST HAVE A BRAIN!!!  (Read 1241 times)

plus minus reset

OJ SimpsonTopic starter

• White women only
  • Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • OJ Simpson probably just rolled in here.
OJ's guide to free drinks- WARNING MUST HAVE A BRAIN!!!
« on: December 30, 2008, 09:41:22 AM »

Ever go to a bar and notice you just don't have enough funds available to keep you in alcoholic refreshment all night?

OJ will give you a full proof plan as a late Christmas gift to keep you deservingly drunk to ring in the new year and beyond.

What you need: A member of the opposite sex for an accomplice, and a karaoke bar. If you want to do the hard sell, maybe a ring, but its not really necessary.

The setup:

Pick a song that you and your partner can sing as a duet. Sing the song, but stop and get everyones attention, you will have the microphone so it will NOT be an issue. Get down on one knee and propose to your accomplice speaking into the microphone. Enjoy free drinks all night long.

If you fuck this up, chances are your a fucking moron.

If the glove does not fit.............

Angelica

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 66
  • Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 2009 Death Pool Winner100+ Reply Thread - Obama Inaugaration
Re: OJ's guide to free drinks- WARNING MUST HAVE A BRAIN!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2008, 09:49:03 AM »

:rotf: Good one. 

But being a woman, I usually get all the free drinks I want.  Don't hate, appreciate :vc:
"I'll believe that corporations are people when the State of Texas executes one." - Bill Moyers

The Scoundrel

• Lover, Hero, Good Guy
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 133
  • The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Liverpool FC, Healthy food, Free Healthcare
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - The reg rep fuck up100 Reply Thread - As Usual. Rumours are rumours200 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex100 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex300 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys200 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys100 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guysWin - 4 x 4 Challenge match100 Reply Thread - Vicky dearest100 Reply Thread - Callout. Caskur and Serafina100+ Reply Thread - Put up Yer Dukes100+ Reply Thread - If your childs name was on ..
  • Breaking the hearts of spammers since 2000
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2008, 10:09:27 AM »

Ever go to a bar and notice you just don't have enough funds available to keep you in alcoholic refreshment all night?

No because i'm quite well off thanks.  ::)
Our country will, I believe, sooner forgive an officer for attacking an enemy than for letting it alone

That, of course, depends on who you ask around here.

"Oh where will the homeless go when the bridges no longer have room for humanity?"

OJ SimpsonTopic starter

• White women only
  • Quaestor
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2008, 10:12:14 AM »

But being a woman...

Most men on the internet are.

Oh snap!!!

Angelica

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 66
  • Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 2009 Death Pool Winner100+ Reply Thread - Obama Inaugaration
"I'll believe that corporations are people when the State of Texas executes one." - Bill Moyers

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The Death Penalty
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2008, 07:55:41 PM »

I never really needed a complicated plan like that to keep me in free drinks.

I have teh tittays. ::)
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 293
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2008, 08:25:19 PM »

I'm taking mental notes of these female replies for the next time I'm grudge fucking a bitch for having to pay for nickel draft.  :sex:

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

Lrd. Greymure

• Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Lrd. Greymure probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2008, 09:02:03 PM »

ALways supply a rophyritta you only gotta give one.

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2008, 09:37:15 PM »

I'm taking mental notes of these female replies for the next time I'm grudge fucking a bitch for having to pay for nickel draft.  :sex:

If you're dumb enough to pay for a nickel draft just to get a piece of ass, you deserve every single thing that you get.

ALways supply a rophyritta you only gotta give one.

Remind me to never let you open my drink.
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 293
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2008, 09:59:10 PM »

If you're dumb enough to pay for a nickel draft just to get a piece of ass, you deserve every single thing that you get.

...and I plan to get every nickel's worth. :grin:

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

Fipronila

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.
  • Fan of: your mom
  • Awards: 2012 Death Pool Winner
  • Your Mom
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2008, 01:54:20 AM »

LOL EVERY drink a man has bought me that isn't living with me I would say "You know you're not getting laid right!?" I think they felt retarded so just said "Oh yeah no of course not!" and the trick ladies is take the drink from the bartender not the fucking loser that has to slip drugs in a drink to get laid. Seriously. Thats not even a funny joke. It's bullshit loserville.

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 79
  • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
  • Dyslexics Against Fishism
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2008, 05:57:26 AM »

But being a woman, I usually get all the free drinks I want.

Being one of the few that have seen your piccie outside of the NYPD I'd be most surprised if you EVER have to buy a drink you gorgeous slapper  :snack:

Talking of getting rohypnol'd...a "girlfriend" of mine in Sydney felt herself going wozzy but managed to get a punch off just in time and sparked the bloke clean out  :confused:

Aussie Shiela's...fuck  :wheelchair:

Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened
"You made three spelling mistakes"

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2008, 08:08:08 AM »

I've never in my life had anyone try to slide a roofie into my drink. Not once. Ever.

Lrd. Greymure

• Quaestor
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2008, 08:41:05 PM »

Aren't you special

OJ SimpsonTopic starter

• White women only
  • Quaestor
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2008, 08:44:07 PM »

Why use a roofie when if you pump a few drinks down a woman throat, chances are you'll get in their pants anyway?

Lrd. Greymure

• Quaestor
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2008, 08:50:39 PM »

Nothing but class

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2009, 08:58:05 AM »

Dude. I wouldn't let you in my pants if I were unconscious. I would instinctively know there was a douchenozzle nearby and my thighs would fucking clamp shut like a bank vault.

OJ SimpsonTopic starter

• White women only
  • Quaestor
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2009, 08:08:26 PM »

Hey overconfident biddy.

You've never met me, and judge me strictly on posts made in a internet forum. Which means you wouldn't stand a chance. Iam suave like that.

HTH.

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2009, 08:15:38 PM »

Hey overconfident biddy.

You've never met me, and judge me strictly on posts made in a internet forum. Which means you wouldn't stand a chance. Iam suave like that.

HTH.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Plus one for the balls to actually type that in public, you fewl.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.386 seconds with 40 queries.