ThirdRailForum

• August 23, 2017, 05:37:38 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Dad charged after girl, 11, dies walking in snow  (Read 1933 times)

plus minus reset

AngelicaTopic starter

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 66
  • Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 2009 Death Pool Winner100+ Reply Thread - Obama Inaugaration
Dad charged after girl, 11, dies walking in snow
« on: December 30, 2008, 01:11:10 PM »

This fucking piece of shit sent his 2 young children out in -20 degree weather to find help after their car got stuck in the snow...yet he, and a friend go the car out but didn't bother to go for the kids...fucking asswipe!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28430359/

"I'll believe that corporations are people when the State of Texas executes one." - Bill Moyers

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The Death Penalty
  • Sex and Candy
Re: Dad charged after girl, 11, dies walking in snow
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2008, 07:49:14 PM »

Fucking piece of shit.

I can't help but notice he looks like Charlie Manson. :confused:
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

Lrd. Greymure

• Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Lrd. Greymure probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2008, 09:10:10 PM »

This guy shouold be forced to go on a date with Lorena Bobbit! Just a thought.... you need a license to drive, a license to own a gun but asshole can have children... thank god for the people who come to the house to investigate abuse

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2008, 09:49:34 PM »

This guy shouold be forced to go on a date with Lorena Bobbit! Just a thought.... you need a license to drive, a license to own a gun but asshole can have children... thank god for the people who come to the house to investigate abuse

Yeah, too bad they didn't get to these kids sooner, huh? Fucking assclown. I really hope he's convicted and thrown in prison with large, scary men with NO ASTROGLIDE for the rest of his pitiful life.
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

The Scoundrel

• Lover, Hero, Good Guy
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 133
  • The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Liverpool FC, Healthy food, Free Healthcare
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - The reg rep fuck up100 Reply Thread - As Usual. Rumours are rumours200 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex100 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex300 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys200 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys100 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guysWin - 4 x 4 Challenge match100 Reply Thread - Vicky dearest100 Reply Thread - Callout. Caskur and Serafina100+ Reply Thread - Put up Yer Dukes100+ Reply Thread - If your childs name was on ..
  • Breaking the hearts of spammers since 2000
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2008, 08:43:56 AM »

I dunno. In a way i feel sorry for the guy, i mean obviously he's monumentally stupid but did he act with malice? I'm not so sure.

This fuckin retard is going to have to live every day of his life knowing that his actions resulted in the death of his daughter and i don't even want to contemplate how much that's gonna hurt in fact i wouldn't be surprised if he didn't just fall on his sword to get away from the voices that are surely gonna haunt him.

Just a thought.... you need a license to drive, a license to own a gun but asshole can have children...

Maybe there's the beginnings of an idea there?  :confused:
Our country will, I believe, sooner forgive an officer for attacking an enemy than for letting it alone

That, of course, depends on who you ask around here.

"Oh where will the homeless go when the bridges no longer have room for humanity?"

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2008, 08:54:00 AM »

I've often said they should force you to take more than LaMaze classes to have a kid (and even THAT is optional). I know of a couple who just recently had a baby girl. The two of them are a hot mess, they both drink and get high, they're living in a basement apartment with 4 other adults (that's 6 adults and an infant in a BASEMENT)...and nobody says Jack Shit. I went over there on Monday to drop off baby clothes, and two of the women were all "Mo, oh my God you should see what goes on" blah blah ray ray, but when I asked them what they were doing about it of course I got blank stares...and then they asked me for cigarettes and could I go to the food pantry for them (like, sorry, why can't you go your ownself but of course I set it up anyway, but I digress).  I could call CPS myself, but I've not witnessed anything, so they wouldn't do anything.

It disturbs me no end that most of the people who need monitoring slip through the cracks. I don't like the idea of the state coming in and telling people how to run their lives or raise their kids (no one hates that worse than me, trust me) but really, sometimes, there needs to be intercession. What kind of asshole lets two little children out of the car alone in a snow storm FIVE MILES from their destination?

Lrd. Greymure

• Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Lrd. Greymure probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2009, 01:05:52 AM »

Unfortunatly thats why so many children become statistics and news headlines. And the parents always have a stupid and surprised look on their faces screaming out how they are victimized.

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2009, 08:39:05 AM »

Yeah, and the neighbors all talking about what nice people they were.

Fipronila

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.
  • Fan of: your mom
  • Awards: 2012 Death Pool Winner
  • Your Mom
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2009, 05:04:28 PM »

I just heard about this yesterday from one of my employees - I have to agree I bet this guy is going to be haunted the rest of his life for this. He clearly should never have had kids being that he has the judgement of a fucking banana.

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2009, 05:08:11 PM »

I'm sure he'll be haunted, but I have kind of a hard time mustering sympathy for his dumb ass. Maybe I'm just a bitch.

Fipronila

• Senatore
  • Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.
  • Your Mom
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2009, 05:16:30 PM »

LOL NO, you just have kids. It's sucky because after you divorce, the courts can make the kids see a parent that clearly has poor judgement. I have a friend at work who's ex is constantly calling her son by other people's names and tries to force him to ride ont he back of his motorcycle when he had brain surgery 6 months ago for an anyeurism - Courts MAKE her son see him. She will go to jail if she tries to stop him from taking him. She is in the middle of fighting the courts about it.

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2009, 07:32:30 PM »

Uh - you know all about my ex, I'm really grateful that he's as lax as he is about seeing the girls, because that man has no judgment at all. Hell, he just married a juvenile delinquent with a bad boob job, fucking asshat. He forgets to feed his dog. The kids would probably starve to death if they ever spent the weekend with his dusty ass.

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 265
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2009, 11:12:46 PM »

It seems to me the guy is going to be haunted by the thought of letting the best piece of ass he's ever had slip through his fingers. :bbq:

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

thekid65

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 60
  • thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 2012 Fantasy Football Champ100+ Reply Thread - Honestly, who here has a problem being scanned?100+ Reply Thread -   	 Somebody please explain why the Obama administration
« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2009, 05:10:26 PM »

Dude, and the guy with him were fucking dumb-ass beaners...imagine that, two adults, and not one of them could walk with the kids.

Anyhow, this happened in my neck of the woods, and it was announced the other day that the murder charge had been reduced to involuntary manslaughter.

Story

Which I think is borderline appropriate. It was defo not a murder case, but involuntary manslaughter seems a bit too forgiving, IMO. I'm not sure what falls in between..just manslaughter? From reading the article, it was either 2nd degree murder, or involuntary manslaughter. One would think that there would be something more appropriate that falls in between the two.

AngelicaTopic starter

• Imperator
  • Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2009, 05:50:28 PM »

From reading the article, it was either 2nd degree murder, or involuntary manslaughter. One would think that there would be something more appropriate that falls in between the two.

Yeah, like taking a 2X4 and smacking both those fuckers upside their heads...repeatedly!  :hammer:
"I'll believe that corporations are people when the State of Texas executes one." - Bill Moyers

thekid65

• Imperator
  • thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 2012 Fantasy Football Champ100+ Reply Thread - Honestly, who here has a problem being scanned?100+ Reply Thread -   	 Somebody please explain why the Obama administration
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2009, 05:55:35 PM »

Yeah, like taking a 2X4 and smacking both those fuckers upside their heads...repeatedly!  :hammer:

True dat, but it would have to be done outside, when the temperature was around 10 degrees F.

Fipronila

• Senatore
  • Your Mom
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2009, 11:35:37 PM »

That's really freakin sad.

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2009, 01:21:52 PM »

Involuntary manslaughter is too lenient. Manslaughter I think is more appropriate. Involuntary implies that the two "adults" didn't know what could happen - and unless they're full-on retards, how could they NOT?

thekid65

• Imperator
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2009, 08:37:31 PM »

Just a little update for anyone that gives a flying fuck.

Today, the judge threw out all charges against the 2nd dude (the one that wasnt a parent of the children, but the cousin of the father), as he wasnt deemed legally responsible for the children's welfare, set by precedent in previous court cases.

Regardless, the motherfucker shoulda walked with the kids, and let the father stay with the truck....at the very least.

AngelicaTopic starter

• Imperator
« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2009, 07:47:37 AM »

That is disturbing.  There were two adults and two children, yet the adults thought it best to send the two kids (in a blizzard, in sub-zero weather) for help...now one child is dead, yet the two adults will probably walk away from this.  :sad:
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.754 seconds with 40 queries.