ThirdRailForum

• July 26, 2017, 02:42:31 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: The "War on Drugs" thing...whats that all about ?!  (Read 4469 times)

plus minus reset

deBauchTopic starter

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 79
  • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
  • Dyslexics Against Fishism
The "War on Drugs" thing...whats that all about ?!
« on: December 30, 2008, 02:34:35 PM »

Its not working is it  :hammer:

Have you heard about the bodycount in Mexico this year...5000 there or there abouts.

Not just dead cunts but cunts with their torso in one part of town and their heads dumped in a shopping mall...9 of them a week or two ago, some of them Police and Soldiers.

Its not even just that...the Mexicans are running out of Police Chiefs because they keep getting assassinated, even the head honcho of the Federali's got gunned down by a crew of psychopaths who were waiting for him in his own fucking garage.

Why ?

Because Joe the plumber in Minnesota wants to get high.

So fucking what !

As America is about to plunge into Great Depression II (Redux) here's a golden opportunity to stop fighting yet another unwinable war...legalise the shit...apply a sensible tax and fund the Big Three let alone another pointless war against Iran.

:wheelchair:

Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened
"You made three spelling mistakes"

The Scoundrel

• Lover, Hero, Good Guy
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 133
  • The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Liverpool FC, Healthy food, Free Healthcare
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - The reg rep fuck up100 Reply Thread - As Usual. Rumours are rumours200 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex100 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex300 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys200 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys100 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guysWin - 4 x 4 Challenge match100 Reply Thread - Vicky dearest100 Reply Thread - Callout. Caskur and Serafina100+ Reply Thread - Put up Yer Dukes100+ Reply Thread - If your childs name was on ..
  • Breaking the hearts of spammers since 2000
Re: The "War on Drugs" thing...whats that all about ?!
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2008, 03:29:19 PM »

Which also removes all the criminal offences commited by drug users to fund thier habit.

God, it's so fuckin simple it bores me to talk about.

Is there anyone left in the world (aside from politicians scared of losing thier seat) who can't see that this is the only possible solution?

Hands up you with the pointy hat there.  :no:
Our country will, I believe, sooner forgive an officer for attacking an enemy than for letting it alone

That, of course, depends on who you ask around here.

"Oh where will the homeless go when the bridges no longer have room for humanity?"

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The Death Penalty
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2008, 07:39:56 PM »

Shup about my hat or I'll punch you in the throat.

I said this already like three weeks ago, it's nice to know you all read my posts with such avid interest. Legalize the shit, tax the fuck out of it, end of.

Next.
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

deBauchTopic starter

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
  • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2008, 05:32:54 AM »

Shup about my hat or I'll punch you in the throat.

I said this already like three weeks ago, it's nice to know you all read my posts with such avid interest. Legalize the shit, tax the fuck out of it, end of.

Next.

Take down the jubbling earmuffs avatar and I may just be able to read one of your posts  :confused:

Spliff anyone  :chong:

Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2008, 08:11:34 AM »

Deb's hypnotized by teh bewbies. :rotf:
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

Lrd. Greymure

• Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Lrd. Greymure probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2008, 09:26:34 PM »

George Shultz, former President Reagan's Secretary of State, says that "Legalization would destroy dealer profits and remove their incentive to get young people addicted."

Nobel laureate in economics Milton Friedman says that the criminalization of certain drugs undermines respect for the law and creates "a decadent moral climate." He states that legalizing drugs like marijuana and cocaine would "thus strike a double blow; reduce crime activity directly, and at the same time increase the efficacy of law enforcement and crime prevention."

U.S. Federal District Judge Robert Sweet says the nation should learn the lesson of prohibition and the crime that ensued when alcohol was illegal. "Look at tobacco, the most addictive drug, and we've reduced [use] by a third."

Baltimore Mayor Kurt Schmoke commented on former Surgeon General Joycelyn Elders' call for a study to legalize drugs. "I think what the Surgeon General said was absolutely courageous and correct."

Aryeh Neier, president of billionaire philanthropist George Soros's Open Society Institute, states, "The current [drug] policy is wasteful and it promotes crime and disease.... From every standpoint, it is a failure."

Angelica

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 66
  • Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 2009 Death Pool Winner100+ Reply Thread - Obama Inaugaration
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2009, 02:41:54 PM »

George Shultz, former President Reagan's Secretary of State, says that "Legalization would destroy dealer profits and remove their incentive to get young people addicted."

Nobel laureate in economics Milton Friedman says that the criminalization of certain drugs undermines respect for the law and creates "a decadent moral climate." He states that legalizing drugs like marijuana and cocaine would "thus strike a double blow; reduce crime activity directly, and at the same time increase the efficacy of law enforcement and crime prevention."

U.S. Federal District Judge Robert Sweet says the nation should learn the lesson of prohibition and the crime that ensued when alcohol was illegal. "Look at tobacco, the most addictive drug, and we've reduced [use] by a third."

Baltimore Mayor Kurt Schmoke commented on former Surgeon General Joycelyn Elders' call for a study to legalize drugs. "I think what the Surgeon General said was absolutely courageous and correct."

Aryeh Neier, president of billionaire philanthropist George Soros's Open Society Institute, states, "The current [drug] policy is wasteful and it promotes crime and disease.... From every standpoint, it is a failure."

You forgot Marion Barry, Ex-Mayor of Washington DC, on legalization of drugs: Pass me that crack pipe bitch.   :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"I'll believe that corporations are people when the State of Texas executes one." - Bill Moyers

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2009, 04:22:32 PM »

You forgot Marion Barry, Ex-Mayor of Washington DC, on legalization of drugs: Pass me that crack pipe bitch.   :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
+1 Aaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

deBauchTopic starter

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2009, 07:32:08 AM »

I can pinpoint exactly when the war on drugs was lost...in 1936 when they made this cracker of a film....

:rotf:

I can honestly say that I've never fancied bludgeoning anyone to death after a spliff  :uhuh:

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2009, 07:36:30 AM »

All I ever fancied after a spliff was cookies. And maybe some Fritos. :rotf:

deBauchTopic starter

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2009, 07:42:31 AM »

All I ever fancied after a spliff was cookies. And maybe some Fritos. :rotf:

Thats about as tricky as its gets eh...and the look on the guys face at the shop when you order a diet coke with the 10 bags of crisps  :uhuh:

Updated for the 60's generation......

Fair enough I suppose.  I have been chased down an Ibiza street by a 12 foot bottle of ketchup when I was convinced I was a cheeseburger  :chong:

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2009, 07:46:02 AM »

Blahahahahahaha!!! They showed that to us when I was in 7th grade or something, I laughed at it THEN. :rotf:

deBauchTopic starter

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2009, 02:02:18 AM »

It looks like the South Americans are waking up and smelling the bong fumes  :2thumbs:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/theobserver/2009/sep/06/war-on-drugs-latin-america

Having recently been to Amsterdam for the umpteenth time I can report that the city is still awash with kick arse medal winning weed and still going its merry way as it has done for centuries.

Kicking back and smoking a spliff there really makes you wonder what all the fuss is really about.

thekid65

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 60
  • thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 2012 Fantasy Football Champ100+ Reply Thread - Honestly, who here has a problem being scanned?100+ Reply Thread -   	 Somebody please explain why the Obama administration
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2009, 09:06:42 AM »

Public opinion on smoke is definitely beginning to change over here, deB. I think the folks are realizing that booze causes more problems than Joe Stoner who sits in his basement and gets high and plays video games. A few states have legalized medical marijuana, and some wont fuck with you at all if you have less than an ozer (28 grams for you Brits). Folks are starting to wake up and smell the coffee, give it a few more years...especially if Uncle Sam needs some extra tax revenue to pay for the outlandish spending thats been occurring over the last 9 months.

deBauchTopic starter

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2009, 09:43:52 AM »

States like California being way ahead of the federal government again  :uhuh:

The problem, on a global front, is that babylon makes the rules and until the US government softens its stance on drugs fuck all will ever change.

:bong:

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 253
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2009, 10:30:10 AM »

Public opinion on smoke is definitely beginning to change over here, deB. I think the folks are realizing that booze causes more problems than Joe Stoner who sits in his basement and gets high and plays video games.

I hear that argument and I just want to puke.  I'm torn with pro-weed/anti-drug deal.  Being someone who has never used drugs (expect alcohol), I tend to recuse myself from these discussions.  I certainly feel the penalties for drug possession is bullshit, but I've also seen what drugs do to people.  Anyone in law enforcement, from reception to dispatcher to small town deputy to veteran DEA agent, will tell you same.....drugs are part of 9 out 10 of crimes. 

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

thekid65

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 60
  • thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.thekid65 has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 2012 Fantasy Football Champ100+ Reply Thread - Honestly, who here has a problem being scanned?100+ Reply Thread -   	 Somebody please explain why the Obama administration
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2009, 10:55:45 AM »

No shit Sherlock, of course drugs are a major part in "crimes". Perhaps if we quit putting folks in jail for smoking/possessing/selling a lil bit of herb, that # would decrease, eh?

Now, I'm not saying we should follow the lead of Sweden (or it it Switzerland?), where they have "heroin parks" but come-on...lets loosen up on the herb.

For the record, yes I smoke, but not much. I usually buy 4 grams at a time, and it lasts me approx 4-5 months.

Deviouz1

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 16
  • Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2009, 11:45:50 AM »

first of all im totally pro weed.

BUT. there is one simple reason why its not legal and likely will NEVER be legal. the same reason lends itself to why legalizing MJ wont fix the economy. pharmaceutical lobbyists. they dont want weed legal because so many of their drugs would then be rendered not only obsolete but ANYONE could grow their own source thus violently shoving them out of the picture almost entirely.

the reason legalization wont single handedly fix the economy is because in doing so you remove a MASSIVE source of jobs and tax income from the country. pharmaceutical companies employ a LOT of people. legalizing weed would remove nearly all of those jobs. im not saying i agree and that i think that these people deserve these jobs. im not even saying it would necessarily hurt the economy, im just saying it wouldnt be the "fix all" that most people seem to think it is. you would bolster the economy on one side and dump it in the gutter on the other. it would be a wash imho and therefore i dont see any reason why we shouldnt do it BUT i dont have hordes of lobbyists backing me up and THAT is why its never gonna happen

the ONLY way it could happen is if we somehow entirely remove lobbyists from the government. now tell me, how likely is that?
"History, I believe, furnishes no example of a priest-ridden people maintaining a free civil government.  This marks the lowest grade of ignorance, of which their political as well as religious leaders will always avail themselves for their own purpose."
~Thomas Jefferson 1813

The Scoundrel

• Lover, Hero, Good Guy
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 133
  • The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Liverpool FC, Healthy food, Free Healthcare
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - The reg rep fuck up100 Reply Thread - As Usual. Rumours are rumours200 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex100 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex300 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys200 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys100 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guysWin - 4 x 4 Challenge match100 Reply Thread - Vicky dearest100 Reply Thread - Callout. Caskur and Serafina100+ Reply Thread - Put up Yer Dukes100+ Reply Thread - If your childs name was on ..
  • Breaking the hearts of spammers since 2000
« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2009, 03:15:33 PM »

first of all im totally pro weed.

the reason legalization wont single handedly fix the economy is because in doing so you remove a MASSIVE source of jobs and tax income from the country. pharmaceutical companies employ a LOT of people. legalizing weed would remove nearly all of those jobs. im not saying i agree and that i think that these people deserve these jobs.

No need to tell us you're pro weed after a space caked statement like that Dev  :hammer: Jeez man you must smoke enough to fund many of the Afghani freedom fighters your government is trying so hard to put back in the box.

Now weed may well be a great relaxant and also may have clinical uses that's true but to suggest its use could wipe out the drug industry as we know it because it's going to cure everything simply by growing a couple of plants in your attic is one of the dumbest things i've ever read. Tell me you didn't mean it the way it sounds mate........ Please!!  :slap: I mean i just can't quite see that Rattoids couple of bags of Thai Stick that he rammed up his arse in the toilets at Schipol the other week ain't gonna close the Glaxo factory in the celubrious part of Manc Land he throws his grubby sleeping bag down in now is it or indeed the Northern Lights plant under Halogen in my study will stop the Welcome Foundation rep taking my doctor out for a gratis carvery in order to push more of his ulcer medication? Say it isn't so or the whole world order is just fucked  :snack:

Our country will, I believe, sooner forgive an officer for attacking an enemy than for letting it alone

That, of course, depends on who you ask around here.

"Oh where will the homeless go when the bridges no longer have room for humanity?"

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 194
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2009, 04:40:32 PM »

Northern lights? fancy a house guest?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Up

Page created in 0.498 seconds with 43 queries.