ThirdRailForum

• July 28, 2017, 07:11:40 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: If you could make one person dissapear, who would you choose?  (Read 1882 times)

plus minus reset

OJ SimpsonTopic starter

• White women only
  • Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • OJ Simpson probably just rolled in here.
If you could make one person dissapear, who would you choose?
« on: December 31, 2008, 08:48:56 PM »

Could YOUR world be a better place if one person did not exists? If you could make one person go bub-bye who would you choose?

I would choose my ex-wife. :wink:

If the glove does not fit.............

Lrd. Greymure

• Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Lrd. Greymure probably just rolled in here.
Re: If you could make one person dissapear, who would you choose?
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2008, 09:20:09 PM »

There is a list of a few people who need to disappear lets start with this guy

and then move on to.....

WHAT AN ASSHOLE

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The Death Penalty
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2009, 08:45:42 AM »

omfg, Benny Hinn what an ASSHAT.

I think I'd like to make my ex husband disappear.
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

Fipronila

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.
  • Fan of: your mom
  • Awards: 2012 Death Pool Winner
  • Your Mom
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2009, 05:30:55 PM »

I have to think about this one.

Angelica

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 66
  • Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 2009 Death Pool Winner100+ Reply Thread - Obama Inaugaration
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2009, 07:50:07 PM »

I would like George "Dubya" Bush disappear......and his whole family too!
"I'll believe that corporations are people when the State of Texas executes one." - Bill Moyers

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 79
  • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
  • Dyslexics Against Fishism
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2009, 07:55:08 AM »

The fucker that invented tights, maybe you call them something different Stateside, but the up to belly nylons that make your snatch look like its off to rob a bank.

The twat is most likely brown bread now so ANY of his direct blood line descendants.

Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened
"You made three spelling mistakes"

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2009, 08:04:38 AM »

That would be pantyhose, and I detest them. It had to be a gay man that invented them, wtf? :sad:
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 79
  • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
  • Dyslexics Against Fishism
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2009, 09:31:13 AM »

That would be pantyhose, and I detest them. It had to be a gay man that invented them, wtf? :sad:

The fucking mincer  :hammer:

Its hard enough scoring the poonani* let alone having to fight your way past something that Spiderman could have spun.

*without the aid of rohypnol  :uhuh:

Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened
"You made three spelling mistakes"

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2009, 10:14:09 AM »

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha, especially the fucking teflon-coated control top ones, what the hell, who thought THAT was a good idea? :hammer:

RizenPhoeniz

• Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • RizenPhoeniz probably just rolled in here.
  • Relentless, Focused, Determined
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2009, 02:23:03 PM »

too easy,

God, your outta here.

Deviouz1

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 16
  • Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2009, 04:40:53 PM »

too easy,

God, your outta here.

that statement implies that "God" exists in the first place.

who could i do without? offhand i cant really think of anyone who, by dying, would make my world a better place. ill have to get back to you on that one.
"History, I believe, furnishes no example of a priest-ridden people maintaining a free civil government.  This marks the lowest grade of ignorance, of which their political as well as religious leaders will always avail themselves for their own purpose."
~Thomas Jefferson 1813

Contestation

• You think?
  • Censor
  • Contestation probably just rolled in here.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The American Health system100+ Reply Thread - Addiction is it a disease
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2009, 04:48:02 PM »

Right now it would be Persephone and her mindless babble.

The Scoundrel

• Lover, Hero, Good Guy
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 133
  • The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Liverpool FC, Healthy food, Free Healthcare
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - The reg rep fuck up100 Reply Thread - As Usual. Rumours are rumours200 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex100 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex300 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys200 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys100 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guysWin - 4 x 4 Challenge match100 Reply Thread - Vicky dearest100 Reply Thread - Callout. Caskur and Serafina100+ Reply Thread - Put up Yer Dukes100+ Reply Thread - If your childs name was on ..
  • Breaking the hearts of spammers since 2000
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2009, 04:53:21 PM »

I don't think i would wish death on anyone i know personally but certainly someone like Robert Mugabe would make the world a better place if he stopped breathing.
Our country will, I believe, sooner forgive an officer for attacking an enemy than for letting it alone

That, of course, depends on who you ask around here.

"Oh where will the homeless go when the bridges no longer have room for humanity?"

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 194
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2009, 04:57:16 PM »

osama bin laden being dismembered may help.

RizenPhoeniz

• Quaestor
  • RizenPhoeniz probably just rolled in here.
  • Relentless, Focused, Determined
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2009, 09:32:45 PM »

osama bin laden being dismembered may help.

I here by apply to carry that out personally

and since God doesn't count I'll take the Pope for 300 alex.

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2009, 09:35:57 AM »

Right now it would be Persephone and her mindless babble.

I have an idea, little guy. If you don't like what I have to say, don't fucking read it. I know this is not a new suggestion, however, it might be one you need reminding of.

Nice to know I'm in your head so deep you'd like me to disappear, though.

Contestation

• You think?
  • Censor
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The American Health system100+ Reply Thread - Addiction is it a disease
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2009, 01:54:34 PM »

little guy.

Here's a thought, ( new concept for you I know) When you are going to lame someone in a thread and accuse them of repeating themselves dont do the same thing (see above for repeated comment)

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2009, 03:00:48 PM »

That's one less thought you'll ever be able to generate. I'm thinking you should have put a little more effort into it.

The Scoundrel

• Lover, Hero, Good Guy
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 133
  • The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Liverpool FC, Healthy food, Free Healthcare
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - The reg rep fuck up100 Reply Thread - As Usual. Rumours are rumours200 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex100 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex300 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys200 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys100 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guysWin - 4 x 4 Challenge match100 Reply Thread - Vicky dearest100 Reply Thread - Callout. Caskur and Serafina100+ Reply Thread - Put up Yer Dukes100+ Reply Thread - If your childs name was on ..
  • Breaking the hearts of spammers since 2000
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2009, 03:15:35 PM »

Here's a thought, ( new concept for you I know) When you are going to lame someone in a thread and accuse them of repeating themselves dont do the same thing (see above for repeated comment)

Fer fucks sake EB can you quit it with the flaming? You stomped in here and flamed Pers for no fuckin reason she then (perhaps foolishly) reacted and now were back to yet another thread getting cluttered with spam and bitching. It's starting to piss me off. FC's back up again you know that's where i do my flaming cos that's what the place is for. Not here though eh.

I'm starting to join other debate forums with the idea of bringing new members back here, how long do you think they're goin to stay when they see all this shit happening everywhere? Or maybe you're just trying to fuck up the forum by being a troll eh?
Our country will, I believe, sooner forgive an officer for attacking an enemy than for letting it alone

That, of course, depends on who you ask around here.

"Oh where will the homeless go when the bridges no longer have room for humanity?"

Contestation

• You think?
  • Censor
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2009, 10:58:08 PM »

Fer fucks sake EB can you quit it with the flaming? You stomped in here and flamed Pers for no fuckin reason she then (perhaps foolishly) reacted and now were back to yet another thread getting cluttered with spam and bitching. It's starting to piss me off. FC's back up again you know that's where i do my flaming cos that's what the place is for. Not here though eh.

I'm starting to join other debate forums with the idea of bringing new members back here, how long do you think they're goin to stay when they see all this shit happening everywhere? Or maybe you're just trying to fuck up the forum by being a troll eh?

Fuck off and die. I care what you think? You going to send me threatening PM's again  :rotf: Listen boy I care not what you think or what you have to say.

How long do you think they will hang around with her and her babbling spam

Die.
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.348 seconds with 45 queries.