ThirdRailForum

• November 23, 2017, 04:13:49 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: I finally watched Religulous earlier today  (Read 3472 times)

plus minus reset

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 390
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
I finally watched Religulous earlier today
« on: January 01, 2009, 07:47:13 PM »

I think they should show this movie in all public school. Here it is courtesy of dani who provided the link..

http://www.megavideo.com/?v=GJKRGNNF

Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
    • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
    • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
    • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
    • Needing constant admiration from others
    • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
    • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
    • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
    • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
    • Pompous and arrogant demeanor

Persephone

• Turboslut
    • Legatus
    • Reputation Power: 33
    • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
    • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The Death Penalty
    • Sex and Candy
    Re: I finally watched Religulous earlier today
    « Reply #1 on: January 01, 2009, 07:57:47 PM »

I'd give her a plus one if I could find one of her posts.
    And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

Fipronila

• Senatore
    • Reputation Power: 31
    • Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.
    • Fan of: your mom
    • Awards: 2012 Death Pool Winner
    • Your Mom
    « Reply #2 on: January 01, 2009, 08:52:31 PM »

best movie ever! Yay!

Fipronila

• Senatore
    • Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.
    • Your Mom
    « Reply #3 on: March 12, 2009, 12:35:35 AM »

Have to bump this - there is a religious person in another forum who refuses to watch this because they said that Mahr is ignorant because he is talking to the idiots not the higher ups. I told them this

"the same way you feel strongly about it is the same way I and others feel as strongly that it may be the biggest load of croc and choose not to say we are a specific religion or belief when we don't fully live they way they advise it should be. In fact, when you look at cold hard facts, a lot of it IS a crock of shit. I don't expect anyone to believe that - But I do wish people who feel so strongly that it *is* real could see that almost every war out there is religion based - it is WHY they fight instead of love - it is why they JUDGE instead of letting people be - it is why they pray and leave it up to God instead of make their lives happen. Not everyone sees it like ****** does. Many see it as a crutch to use instead of take control of their lives by being unsuccessful leaving it up to god and as a reason to hate others. That's what Mahr is trying to say in Religulous. And he goes into the vatican and gets kicked out. He speaks to a high catholic priest who TELLS HIM on CAMERA its a load of shit. He talks to a famous Rabbi and kids who left the mormon church because the cowards that are higher up wouldn't talk to him.

I think having faith and believing in something is awesome! I think using it as a base to put things on something else instead of taking control of your own success is wasteful of life. Sorry.
    "
    I may be wrong bit do any of you feel so religious that you wouldn't see a movie where someone pokes fun at any and all religion or never want to deal with anyone that questions what you believe? That's what makes people PEOPLE imho.

Peter Perfect

• Governor
    • Reputation Power: 5
    • Peter Perfect probably just rolled in here.
    « Reply #4 on: March 12, 2009, 01:37:20 AM »

"THIS VIDEO HAS BEEN REMOVED DUE TO INFRINGEMENT"  :slap:

JimmyBlonde

• Internet Gypsy
    • Imperator
    • Reputation Power: 64
    • JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
    • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread -   	 Globalisation and the effect on timber equines
    • Textual Mercenary
    « Reply #5 on: March 12, 2009, 03:59:18 AM »

"THIS VIDEO HAS BEEN REMOVED DUE TO INFRINGEMENT"  :slap:

The internazis strike again, they've been all over lately. Youtube especially has been copping it. Pretty soon the rights to everything will be bought up and there will be no more internet, just a bunch of messages saying "This content has been removed due to copywrite infringement".
    You don't know you're wearing a leash if you sit by the peg all day.

-Michael Parenti

THE BRA1NTopic starter

• Menace to Piety
    • Augustus
    • Reputation Power: 390
    • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
    • Fan of: Robert Mueller
    • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
    « Reply #6 on: March 12, 2009, 01:29:58 PM »

Have to bump this - there is a religious person in another forum who refuses to watch this because they said that Mahr is ignorant because he is talking to the idiots not the higher ups. I told them this

Oh, Maher is the ignorant one?  :rotf:

He went to the Vatican and no one would talk to him. Most of the places he went, he was being watched like a hawk from the shadows.

Then again, do any of the "higher ups" ever talk to anyone to defend how religion kills, perpetuates and profits from ignorance, leads to wars and makes the world worse, not a better place to live?

The same higher ups who instill terror in the minds of ignorant people in third world countries by telling them that if they use birth control, they are going to hell for eternity while mothers with a dozen starving children each makes mud pies from dirt in order to feed them?

I would really love to see what kind of wisdom these "higher ups" have to impart us with which no one else seems to have to adequately address those questions.

Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
    • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
    • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
    • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
    • Needing constant admiration from others
    • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
    • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
    • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
    • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
    • Pompous and arrogant demeanor

Richard Noggin

• Aedile
    • Reputation Power: 0
    • Richard Noggin is a tedious twat.
    « Reply #7 on: March 12, 2009, 04:53:55 PM »

:uhuh:  :lmao:

I didn't watch this movie as I can speculate the content from reading the post'.

Were always going to have left wing & right wing + (far left & far right which are the fanatics= nut jobs) of every situation about anything...

The disciples were the corner stone of the church built within their person not the building (something they or someone may have misunderstood).

I personally have had some very profound experiences. Rather you wish to believe or not is your free will towards God Jesus Christ & The Holy Spirit to be ignorant of God and what he intend's of for us individually not as a group.

Religion means Superstition! Paul told the Greeks you are a very Religious men... Meaning superstitious, their ignorance didn't understand of what he was saying.

Christianity is Christ in you. Many know this and say this, but don't understand it in it's true form. They say they have it but yet have not been baptized (within The Holy Spirit it's self) not by man not by water but by Jesus thou God thou The Holy Spirit. Just saying I except Jesus and being baptized in water don't get it, it could only be a start. There is way more to it.

I understand what most of you feel about what you see and have seen, I have seen the ignorance also, never the less I believed in God Jesus & The Holy Spirit no matter what. People are ignorant face that truth, but don't let them who are ignorant rob you of a personal relationship with God because of your own ignorance...

In 94 I had an inner calling by Jesus to a guy I used to know now a Pastor. I didn't know he was even around. Sure the booze was a weak point and I 2 months chose to look toward Jesus myself, Not Church! So I call this guy told his wife who I was and the relationship on how I knew him thou a cousin of mine. She turned me to bible study hours and severice hours. So 2 night later I showed up at bible study, which was odd for a believer to do just out of the blue. He didn't remember me but he knew what I said was true because he and my cousin were good friends for a year.

I already had a grip on the booze before I ever walked in I stayed for study and liked what I was hearing and kept going every week. There was another thing working up in my life with a couple and the awesome thing is Jesus opened me up to see it fully unfold. Yes I was dealing with the devil not mine but theirs and we were best friends like family for 12 years. There were times I said something and didn't know why, I would not have said that to them but it just came out very blunt. I sure questioned myself later about why did I say that? Then shook it off as oh well. I first was touched by The Holy Spirit at their house, the act that was going on didn't bother me in the least, what just latched on to me had my full attention. At that point the Lord opened me up to feel everything he felt from these two people, all I could feel was their hate, spite & defiance for everything Holy. (You want to talk about a rush? Fuck there isn't a drug on earth that could even compare to the trip that had just been bestowed upon me). There must have been an 8 or 10 minute span here. When I got up to go get my coat and leave I wasn't sure I could even stand without falling. I wobbled to the music room and grabbed my stuff and stood for a second thinking what the hell and wow. On the way home I was lost, every now and then I'd look and didn't know where I was, then I'd spot something I knew and knew I was going the right way and things are ok...

That was a Sunday night and it put me deep in amazement and wonderment and believe me a million questions. Thursday & Friday I was baptized within The Holy Spirit. What another rush 3 times each day. Every time it'd hit me I grabbed my gut leaned forward and deep breath would start coming out and a deep laugh and as I rose tears would just run. It was very peaceful calm joyful, I was engulfed within something very enormous and without messure. A million things were going thru me in a flash and the first question that would come to me each time was, "am I supposed to act like those I've seen in life", meaning Religious people. Also I had no clue as to what was happening here and I asked God to give me a sign! I did know but also I didn't know. The third time that first day this happened I was in my shop getting ready to pull a motor. As I set a can of PB Blast on the bench it hit me again I grabbed my gut leaned foward deep breath and deep laugh coming out and tears running as I rose, I looked toward the wall then the left and it run thru my head, "death to the left & life to the right" I looked over my right shoulder and turned around there before me was I very white pillar behind it was a very white arch way with a wooden door and on the right side of the door was this round sphere. All I could think was this sphere what was that it was to big to be a door handle. In that sphere I could also see the reflection of the shop lights. It was very there and still had a transparency to it as I could see thru it also...

So what is this all about? This is what God wants with each of us, a personal relationship (Spirit to Spirit confirmation) his ultimate show of love for his children and their rebirth and new breath blown in them "breath=life". Am I supposed to act like those I've seen? Fuck no! I am to be who I am and God loves me and shown me his glory...

Here's the deal! Those of you and there will be, who chose to be the ass wipe you are and wish to show your ass about what I've stated here. Feel free to do so and have all the fun you can with it, if you feel it's fun for you...

If any of you have any questions about my testimony here feel free to e-mail me at [email protected] and ask away... :grin:

The Scoundrel

• Lover, Hero, Good Guy
    • Emperor
    • Reputation Power: 133
    • The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
    • Fan of: Liverpool FC, Healthy food, Free Healthcare
    • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - The reg rep fuck up100 Reply Thread - As Usual. Rumours are rumours200 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex100 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex300 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys200 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys100 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guysWin - 4 x 4 Challenge match100 Reply Thread - Vicky dearest100 Reply Thread - Callout. Caskur and Serafina100+ Reply Thread - Put up Yer Dukes100+ Reply Thread - If your childs name was on ..
    • Breaking the hearts of spammers since 2000
    « Reply #8 on: March 12, 2009, 06:26:06 PM »

:uhuh:  :lmao:

Welcome to Third Rail Ricky.

You'll find here a very diverse group of people with differing views and standpoints on pretty much every issue. Religion is a subject we debate on an ongoing basis so if you're looking for a place to talk about your views and opinions then you've probably found it.

If, on the other hand you're here to save a few of us poor sinners then i'm gonna try and stop you wasting your time mate. Pretty much everyone here is so far beyond saving that Lucifer would sell us off cheap on his Sunday morning car boot stall and there's a few here that he'd pay to get rid of.  ::)

Hope you enjoy your time here and don't get too offended eh??
    Our country will, I believe, sooner forgive an officer for attacking an enemy than for letting it alone

That, of course, depends on who you ask around here.

"Oh where will the homeless go when the bridges no longer have room for humanity?"

Richard Noggin

• Aedile
    « Reply #9 on: March 12, 2009, 10:37:49 PM »

Welcome to Third Rail Ricky.

Ricky is more offensive then anything. Dick Head would be more appropriate... Hope that helps!

You'll find here a very diverse group of people with differing views and standpoints on pretty much every issue. Religion is a subject we debate on an ongoing basis so if you're looking for a place to talk about your views and opinions then you've probably found it.

Maybe, maybe not, will give it a go and see what gives...

If, on the other hand you're here to save a few of us poor sinners then i'm gonna try and stop you wasting your time mate. Pretty much everyone here is so far beyond saving that Lucifer would sell us off cheap on his Sunday morning car boot stall and there's a few here that he'd pay to get rid of.  ::)

Save any of you? I can't save you only Jesus can save you thru your repentance of your way of thinking about God...

Hope you enjoy your time here and don't get too offended eh??

Oh I feel I'll enjoy myself for sure...
    Just remember you are but your own scribe and it will be writtin...

Peter Perfect

• Governor
    • Reputation Power: 5
    • Peter Perfect probably just rolled in here.
    « Reply #10 on: March 12, 2009, 10:52:49 PM »

Save any of you? I can't save you only Jesus can save you thru your repentance of your way of thinking about God...

I don't think there is any way to save me Ricky... As soon as I even start to think about the god fable I blow my wad... very messy, this immaculate ejaculation business.   

Fipronila

• Senatore
    • Your Mom
    « Reply #11 on: March 12, 2009, 11:18:19 PM »

Exactly Bra1n!

Richard Cranium - I read through your whole post. Not only is it like trying to get through a George W Bush speech, but it made my eyes bleed and be happy I'm not you. I'm happy you found something to believe in. I happen to choose to believe in myself and ever since I started believing in myself I have been fine. I don't need some bullshit crutch to lean on. I stand on my own two feet. If you really are religious, you won't judge you will pray for our unholy sinner souls. I myself hope that I don't ever turn into one of those people that need some faith to get by.

Peter you just made me snort wine out my nose! Take a picture next time! hahaha

Richard Noggin

• Aedile
    « Reply #12 on: March 13, 2009, 12:24:24 AM »

Exactly Bra1n!

Richard Cranium - I read through your whole post. Not only is it like trying to get through a George W Bush speech, but it made my eyes bleed and be happy I'm not you. I'm happy you found something to believe in. I happen to choose to believe in myself and ever since I started believing in myself I have been fine. I don't need some bullshit crutch to lean on. I stand on my own two feet. If you really are religious, you won't judge you will pray for our unholy sinner souls. I myself hope that I don't ever turn into one of those people that need some faith to get by.

Peter you just made me snort wine out my nose! Take a picture next time! hahaha

Who said anything about a crutch to lean on?
    Not I o' blind one.

If you really are religious, you won't judge you will pray for our unholy sinner souls.

So your saying this under authority, it looks like, who's authority?
    If it's Gods authority then God is your boss, but I know better...
    You don't have a clue about God how he can work and to think, you know what I am to do.

Damn, Fipronila must be God!
    Oh fuck what am I ever to do now?
    It's the second coming and he is masked as an ass wipe know it all.

Face it the only reason you stand on your own two feet is that board stuck in your ass holding you up...

Richard Noggin

• Aedile
    « Reply #13 on: March 13, 2009, 12:34:23 AM »

I don't think there is any way to save me Ricky... As soon as I even start to think about the god fable I blow my wad... very messy, this immaculate ejaculation business.   

With God all things are possable...
    Now go clean your lips from that ejaculation problem you have.
    What is it about a 2 second splat?

JimmyBlonde

• Internet Gypsy
    • Imperator
    • JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.JimmyBlonde has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
    • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread -   	 Globalisation and the effect on timber equines
    • Textual Mercenary
    « Reply #14 on: March 13, 2009, 12:57:05 AM »

Who said anything about a crutch to lean on?
    Not I o' blind one.

You also mysteriously ommited to remark on water being wet and the sky being blue. Really Richard, lift your game mate.

-Michael Parenti

Richard Noggin

• Aedile
    « Reply #15 on: March 13, 2009, 01:07:34 AM »

You also mysteriously ommited to remark on water being wet and the sky being blue. Really Richard, lift your game mate.

How about you go fetch a bucket of steam and a sky hook and get back with when you have it...

JimmyBlonde

• Internet Gypsy
    • Imperator
    • Textual Mercenary
    « Reply #16 on: March 13, 2009, 01:52:30 AM »

How about you go fetch a bucket of steam and a sky hook and get back with when you have it...

Sure, can I borrow your left handed screw driver? I need it to adjust my long weight so I can get on to that little thing.

-Michael Parenti

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
    • Dictator
    • Reputation Power: 79
    • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
    • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
    • Dyslexics Against Fishism
    « Reply #17 on: March 13, 2009, 02:01:06 AM »

and I'll have a tin of tartan paint while your at it  :wheelchair:

Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened
    "You made three spelling mistakes"

The Scoundrel

• Lover, Hero, Good Guy
    • Emperor
    • Reputation Power: 133
    • The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
    • Fan of: Liverpool FC, Healthy food, Free Healthcare
    • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - The reg rep fuck up100 Reply Thread - As Usual. Rumours are rumours200 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex100 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex300 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys200 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys100 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guysWin - 4 x 4 Challenge match100 Reply Thread - Vicky dearest100 Reply Thread - Callout. Caskur and Serafina100+ Reply Thread - Put up Yer Dukes100+ Reply Thread - If your childs name was on ..
    • Breaking the hearts of spammers since 2000
    « Reply #18 on: March 13, 2009, 03:10:49 AM »

and I'll have a tin of tartan paint while your at it  :wheelchair:

I'll swap you one for a bubble for me spirit level matey  :hammer:
    Our country will, I believe, sooner forgive an officer for attacking an enemy than for letting it alone

That, of course, depends on who you ask around here.

"Oh where will the homeless go when the bridges no longer have room for humanity?"

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
    • Dictator
    • Reputation Power: 79
    • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
    • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
    • Dyslexics Against Fishism
    « Reply #19 on: March 13, 2009, 04:46:09 AM »

I'll swap you one for a bubble for me spirit level matey  :hammer:

All yours guvnor, and I'll chuck in some self tap in nails  :wheelchair:

Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened
    "You made three spelling mistakes"
    Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.412 seconds with 41 queries.