ThirdRailForum

• November 17, 2017, 09:27:14 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Say Hello to this sites new Admin.....Me  (Read 1762 times)

plus minus reset

The PooferTopic starter

• Aedile
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • The Poofer probably just rolled in here.
  • brawl-hall.com
Say Hello to this sites new Admin.....Me
« on: January 04, 2009, 01:30:44 AM »

Oh fiendish lot, this board, now the crown jewel of flaming/debate, now has its sex symbol to build around, your trusted, humble loving like a good sheppard, The Poofer.

FC is dated, dumb, horrendus, and a joke amongst flamnetowne, but alas, now that Iam here, the flock will follow.

Iam the good sheppard, and my yoke is light.

The NEW Mod of Brawl Halls Flamers Hall, The Poofer

The Scoundrel

• Lover, Hero, Good Guy
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 133
  • The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.The Scoundrel has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Liverpool FC, Healthy food, Free Healthcare
  • Awards: 100 Reply Thread - The reg rep fuck up100 Reply Thread - As Usual. Rumours are rumours200 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex100 Reply Thread - Flamersaurus Rex300 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys200 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guys100 Reply Thread - Its 2014 guysWin - 4 x 4 Challenge match100 Reply Thread - Vicky dearest100 Reply Thread - Callout. Caskur and Serafina100+ Reply Thread - Put up Yer Dukes100+ Reply Thread - If your childs name was on ..
  • Breaking the hearts of spammers since 2000
Re: Say Hello to this sites new Admin.....Me
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2009, 05:07:14 AM »

Well hello Poofles (if indeed that is you). Come to see how grown ups behave? The position of site troll has already been filled i'm afraid but if you behave nicely and leave your little friends Pickles and Blackmuse back at BH i'm sure you'll fit in just nicely here. Now lets see if you can say anything worthwhile?  :snack:
Our country will, I believe, sooner forgive an officer for attacking an enemy than for letting it alone

That, of course, depends on who you ask around here.

"Oh where will the homeless go when the bridges no longer have room for humanity?"

princess of pt

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • princess of pt embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Should congress
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2009, 05:10:39 AM »

say hello to the round file.

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The Death Penalty
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2009, 04:09:49 PM »

:uhuh:
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

Contestation

• You think?
  • Censor
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Contestation probably just rolled in here.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The American Health system100+ Reply Thread - Addiction is it a disease
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2009, 07:55:24 PM »

:uhuh:
God you are a complete idiot with the mental powers of a retard child. You talk about not talking to people with a low IQ and the best you can do is post the above.

Its shit like this and your complete lack of knowledge (example, saying the Palestinians and Jews have been in conflict for centuries) that make you such a lousy debater and a complete was of space.

WTF do you bother? and before you come back with some lame shit, I'm trying to help you lift you game here  :lol:

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 79
  • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
  • Dyslexics Against Fishism
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2009, 09:27:18 PM »

I wonder if she'll bite  :wheelchair:

Poof, for fuck sake.  You missed a blinding opportunity to a hit us up with a screamingly insecure post and declare how its most unlikely that any fucker will follow you here, if for no other reason than a bit of variation to break the fucking tedium  :wheelchair:

Welcome  :hammer:

Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened
"You made three spelling mistakes"

THE BRA1N

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 390
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2009, 09:45:59 PM »

Here's a hint for you poof because you know youre my faux e-buddy; if you find yourself talking about yourself a lot here, your posts are going to wind up here and you're probably going to find yourself muted.

Save the self-laudatory stuff for somewhere else and stick to topics that dont have to do with yourself or another poster and you'll do just fine.
Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor

princess of pt

• Senatore
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2009, 12:49:47 AM »

I wonder if she'll bite  :wheelchair:

Poof, for fuck sake.  You missed a blinding opportunity to a hit us up with a screamingly insecure post and declare how its most unlikely that any fucker will follow you here, if for no other reason than a bit of variation to break the fucking tedium  :wheelchair:

Welcome  :hammer:

ahahahaha! fucking brilliant!  :lmao:

hey, did you notice there is a big transparent lummox rummaging through a dumpstered thread calling someone else a "retard child". now if that isnt an oxymoron if ya ever seen one, huh? what a choad.  :rotf:

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2009, 10:31:24 AM »

Gee whiz, and here I thought it would be a waste of time to use any kind of brain power to post in a dumpstered thread. Thanks for the advice, EB. I'm guessing you know more about dumpstered posts than just about anyone here, so I'll take your words under advisement.

Ass licking cock knocker.
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

princess of pt

• Senatore
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2009, 11:11:50 AM »

God you are a complete idiot with the mental powers of a retard child. You talk about not talking to people with a low IQ and the best you can do is post the above.

Its shit like this and your complete lack of knowledge (example, saying the Palestinians and Jews have been in conflict for centuries) that make you such a lousy debater and a complete was of space.

WTF do you bother? and before you come back with some lame shit, I'm trying to help you lift you game here  :lol:

instead of sleazing around the forum dumpster looking for a quarrel related to a totally different thread like an aimless fuck who has absolutely nothing better to do with his simpleminded self, you should consider buffing up your comprehension a bit dipshit.

Face it, Israel and it's "Arab neighbors" have been hostile to each other since well before 1948, and will continue to be for CENTURIES.
 :vc:

for fucks sake, youre such an illiterate and incompetent fool, you cant even pull a simple troll effectively.  :rotf:

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2009, 11:17:20 AM »

Okay. Regardless of the fact that this thread has been 86'ed, I'm not engaging in anymore bullshit back-and-forth idiocy at this site. There are plenty of places you can go, EB, to play this game. The only reason you're attacking me for no reason is that VC hasn't been around, and you need a girl to kick (see the Sex Offenders thread for clarification on WHY you need a girl to kick). There are women at FC and BH who I'm sure will be more than happy to not only kick you back, but, as Fip would say, punch you in the dick.

Happy New Year.

princess of pt

• Senatore
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2009, 11:20:02 AM »

i feel bad now. this is the only womanly attention the crotch crab can probably garner. lets kick his other tooth in for him, pleeeeease?  :vc:

Deviouz1

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 16
  • Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.Deviouz1 yearns for more subjective praise.
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2009, 11:23:18 AM »

ooo ooo latex body suits and cheerleader outfits are required for such activities.

let the games begin :D

:snack:
"History, I believe, furnishes no example of a priest-ridden people maintaining a free civil government.  This marks the lowest grade of ignorance, of which their political as well as religious leaders will always avail themselves for their own purpose."
~Thomas Jefferson 1813

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2009, 11:25:55 AM »

My cheerleader outfit is in storage; the latex bodysuit, on the other hand, is in my closet. Give me three hours to put it on and I'll be right with you. ::)

princess of pt

• Senatore
« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2009, 11:27:43 AM »

lmao@ 3 hours!!

lets keep all interactions with lummox like choads to the dumpster area, so we dont sully the rest of the site.  :vc:

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2009, 11:35:04 AM »

lmao@ 3 hours!!

Well I just got out of the shower, then there's the whole body-lotion-and-powder application, plus it's corseted so THAT requires assistance in the back...

lets keep all interactions with lummox like choads to the dumpster area, so we dont sully the rest of the site.  :vc:

Good idea. In any case, I'm done dumpster diving for the day.

princess of pt

• Senatore
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2009, 11:38:07 AM »

Well I just got out of the shower, then there's the whole body-lotion-and-powder application, plus it's corseted so THAT requires assistance in the back...

i hear ya! :blush: consider sticking with the latex bed sheets, theres less sweat involved.

Good idea. In any case, I'm done dumpster diving for the day.

ditto.

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2009, 11:41:20 AM »

I can't sleep on latex, I wake up smelling like a condom.

princess of pt

• Senatore
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2009, 11:44:39 AM »

I can't sleep on latex, I wake up smelling like a condom.

i guess as long as you dont taste like one, it shouldnt be a problem.  :vc:

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2009, 11:46:39 AM »

:rotf:

Oh, wait, I can't just post an emotie. SO here is some text to go with it. ::)

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.29 seconds with 43 queries.