ThirdRailForum

• July 28, 2017, 05:05:21 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Swayze vs. The beast  (Read 2274 times)

plus minus reset

princess of ptTopic starter

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • princess of pt embraces anonimity and disabled reputation.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Should congress
Swayze vs. The beast
« on: January 08, 2009, 01:48:38 AM »

So, after i finished cleaning up a bit and readying myself for bed, i decided to catch a bit of the Barbara Walters expose on Patrick Swayze that aired earlier this evening. I grabbed Penny, a blanket, a box of kleenex, and a nice hot cup of sleepy time tea.

I cant say that I have been a longtime fan of Patricks. Though a little kitschy for my liking, I enjoyed Dirty Dancing somewhat and most of his other movies Ive caught as well. I'd have to say I took notice of him more in Red Dawn, Uncommon Valor, The Outsiders, and of course Ghost. He is a good looking guy and the Ghost movie really made me sniffle. The other movies i was subjected to because I was surrounded by men growing up and i guess i'm a bit jaded when it comes to chick flicks and tend to rather enjoy violent films about war, fighting, and explosions. hehehe!

Many of you may not be aware or interested even, but Swayze has been diagnosed with stage IV pancreas cancer. There are only four stages, and the fourth stage is as bad as it can get. Pancreatic cancer is probably the absolute worst cancer for someone to be diagnosed with. It is difficult to image and capture the early stages of panc cancer with conventional means, such as xray, CT Scan, Ultrasound and even MRI. Most of the time catching it early enough has to do with a scope. This means youre put out under anesthesia and a camera is stuffed down your throat. It isnt pleasant at all. Panc cancer is also a pretty bad diagnosis because the pancreas is adjacent to just about all the other organs and close to the spine and it metastasizes or spreads very easily and rapidly to the other organs, to the adrenals, and to any tissue within its vicinity.

The reason I was compelled to sit down and write this prior to turning in for the evening was something Swayze revealed during his interview that was quite disturbing to me. Besides it being a sincere and earnest interview, Patrick admitted he still SMOKES cigarettes and that cigarette smoking is a probable reason for his diagnosis.

Being a smoker for a very long time and having quit just last year, I was flooded with mixed emotions. On one hand this man wants to fight and beat this with everything he has got and he is even on his second round of chemo. On the other, he knows deep down the fight is only for a temporary reprieve and he wants to try and just "live" life as usual. He doesnt find giving up smoking as a making or breaking factor in him getting any better.

My question to all of you is multifaceted;
A. If you were/are a smoker and was diagnosed with a very serious cancer that statistically has a poor survival rate, would you quit smoking and fight? or Would you give in to the habit but still try to get better with chemo?
B. If it was your loved one who smoked and was diagnosed, would you do everything in your power to encourage they quit smoking even if it only made a fraction of a difference or would you leave them be to finish out the rest of their life "happily" or maintaining a habit theyve had forever?

I'm completely conflicted about this. I was appalled at first, but considered how difficult it was to break that nasty habit. I'm not sure what i would do in either instance to be completely honest.

btw, I didnt end up using any kleenex like i initially thought i would. I was too bothered about him continuing to smoke to get all emo when they brought the wife into the interview.  :vc:

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 253
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
Re: Swayze vs. The beast
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2009, 04:24:20 AM »

I don't think you can link Swayze's smoking with his chances for survival because he has zero chance.  But someone with emphysema is a different story.  Ever seen a shriveled up dude with a oxygen tank and tubes in his nose smoking a cigarette?  How about an alcoholic with advance cirrhosis continuing to drink?

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

• Senatore
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2009, 06:17:47 AM »

right, there in lies the conflict. why bother with the chemo if youre going to continue to smoke cigarettes??

have you ever seen someone on chemotherapy? especially the kind that is used to treat aggressive cancer? it's brutal.

i just cant wrap my mind around such a battle and doing something so caustic to try and prolong your life, but negating its purpose by continuing to smoke something carcinogenic.

in essence he is exactly like the alcoholic with cirrhosis who continues to drink or the copd'r who continues to smoke, yet he's opted for the additional torture of chemotherapy on top of it all.

it's mind boggling.

fuck! i just heard there is a 90 minute school delay! i hate when i get up early and i dont need to! ::) 

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Emperor
  • Reputation Power: 253
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2009, 06:49:08 AM »

right, there in lies the conflict. why bother with the chemo if youre going to continue to smoke cigarettes??

have you ever seen someone on chemotherapy? especially the kind that is used to treat aggressive cancer? it's brutal.

Oohhh, ok.  I get your point, now.  I think it's an indoctrinated reflex..."this is what people with cancer do...have chemo".

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

• Senatore
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2009, 07:30:22 AM »

i suppose youre right. that bastard made barbara cry. i'm glad someone needed kleenex last night.

penny was indifferent and that sleepy time tea is bullshit!  :vc:

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 194
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2009, 08:14:28 AM »

If your on borrowed time it doesn't matter, if someone smokes its their choice.

Have known people on a lot of chemo. Chemo is buying a bit more time but not necassarily quality time, again its their choice.

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The Death Penalty
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2009, 10:24:14 AM »

You started this thread as a troll because you know I smoke. Didn't you? Admit it. :hammer:

Seriously (no, srsly u guyz), I don't know if I'd have chemo - I've seen too many people struggle through it, lose the battle and die a nasty and indignant death, and losing my dignity would be rough for me, especially with a dx of panc cancer where you're just forestalling the inevitable anyway. However, if I DID decide to go that route, I'm pretty well convinced I'd quit the Newports. Seems a little nonsensical to me to continue to smoke while you're actively fighting for your life in such a caustic manner.

Speaking of sniffling, we watched "What Dreams May Come" last night. Talk about sobbing through a film, holy fucking ass.
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

THE BRA1N

• Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 363
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Trolltunga
  • Awards: 200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2009, 11:09:25 AM »

I watched the interview too. I've never liked Patrick Swayze too much or any of his movies but there's nothing I hate more than cancer (i think Dani did this thread to troll ME   :vc:). I think that his irreconcilable response to the question is resignation that he knows he's going to die despite all the angry talk about fighting it.

If you know you have inoperable stage 4 cancer and youre going to die, what good is it going to do to quit smoking anyways? That's a little like trying to save a sweater while your house is on fire. <no troll intended>.  I dont think it makes much of a difference as to the effectiveness of chemo or your survival rate at that point. If it did, then he should obviously quit. If not, then let him enjoy his last few remaining days.

It reminds me of Jimmy V, the great basketball coach who gave one on the most extraordinary speeches about his condition in his last days before he died.  Laugh, think and cry every day. In other words, live each day to the fullest and enjoy them.

On the other hand, I would emphatically encourage anyone who isnt at that point to quit smoking just like i did to Dani. So many regrettably bad things comes from it. We talk about legalization of street drugs and herbs but really, what is more insidious than smoking nicotine laced tobacco which directly causes all kinds of cancers? How many things in life are worse than living with cancer?

Everybody knows what it can lead to but yet they continue to smoke. They think that it wont happen to THEM or that their god will protect them (Swayze was still talking about his guardian angels last night, haw haw) or they're just plain ignorant about the facts and causal connections between smoking and cancers, emphysema and other illnesses. 

I wish Patrick the best and if it makes him happy to smoke then let him smoke. He's going down a one way road that leads to a dead end and there's no way to turn around. Getting chemo may make the trip for him last a little longer but even though smoking may be what got him on that road to begin with, i dont think it will get him to the final destination that he's going to any quicker at this point.
Deuteronomy 13:6-16

Contestation

• You think?
  • Censor
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Contestation probably just rolled in here.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The American Health system100+ Reply Thread - Addiction is it a disease
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2009, 01:36:10 PM »

Wow, didn't he look like shit. I have only ever known one person with Pancreatic cancer and they died within weeks of getting diagnosed. So I was surprised when they said he may live for a year and yet he looked so ravaged by the disease

As for the smoking, I guess if you are going to give up and die then carry on smoking, if not and you want to fight for your life then surly you would do what ever it takes to help you survive

Fipronila

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.
  • Fan of: your mom
  • Awards: 2012 Death Pool Winner
  • Your Mom
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2009, 01:53:57 PM »

Clearly if you are trying to live and beat an illness and smoking makes that road more difficult, it is idiotic to keep smoking. Patrick Swayze should do whatever the fuck he wants, he's going to die anyway. If he has a chance to live longer if he quits, if I were his wife I would try my hardest to get him to quit.

If you don't have anything that smoking will make worse, fucking quit if you can. Not only is it bad for you but it's insanely expensive now (Anyone who is poor should NOT be smoking still. I have had people ask me for effing gas money but they are fucking smoking when they ask! Pshaw whatever)

My freaking parents won't quit for anything- smoke in their house and it smells like shit in there. No one will visit them because they smell horrible when they leave AND my dad can't get doctors to help hiom with some of his issues because he refuses to quit. Sad.

I'm not talking out my ass either- I know how hard it is. I quit 3 years ago after smoking since I was 12. I still have a hard time with it too. Sucks ass!

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 79
  • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
  • Dyslexics Against Fishism
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2009, 01:55:29 PM »

I gave up last year having smoked since about 11/12 years old, absolute cunt of a thing, they say giving up smack is easier, I haven't smoked for just over a year now but I had several aborted attempts beforehand so I know all about that nicotine rush when you haven't had a ciggy for a while...its the ONLY time that you really get a proper hit.

I will smoke again one day. 

It will be either just before they blindfold me, ask me for a last request and shoot me, or, when my Boeing 747 suddenly loses a wing at 30,000 feet or when I get diagnosed with stage IV pancreatic carcinoma.

Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened
"You made three spelling mistakes"

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
  • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2009, 01:59:19 PM »

Not only is it bad for you but it's insanely expensive now

I love telling my Yank mates this...20 cigs UKside....just under $10.00  :hide:

Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened

Fipronila

• Senatore
  • Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.
  • Your Mom
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2009, 02:23:06 PM »

LOL Ass! It's frickin $50/carton here! I'm actually glad it's so expensive or I might have had a harder time quitting.

THE BRA1N

• Augustus
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2009, 02:29:23 PM »

What were the two of you doing smoking at age 12? And where the hell were your parents?? Im proud to say i have never smoked a single cigarette in my life!

I think they should have taxed the hell out of them long ago to make it harder for kids and poor people to smoke and they should do the same with pot after legalizing it. 

Fipronila

• Senatore
  • Your Mom
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2009, 02:38:58 PM »

My parents were smoking like fuckin chimneys - still do - and my mom was too self absorbed to give a shit about what I was doing.

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2009, 02:59:59 PM »

What were the two of you doing smoking at age 12? And where the hell were your parents??

My sis and I got right on my parents tits about their smoking and brow beat them into giving up, then we both started smoking  :no:

I hung out with the wrong crowd, or was it the right crowd because it led to shedloads of underage sex and ducking off school for a ciggy  :grin:

Fipronila

• Senatore
  • Your Mom
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2009, 03:06:09 PM »

LMAO at the time it was the right crowd! And prob to your significant other now that you should know wtf you are doing in bed. hopefully!

THE BRA1N

• Augustus
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2009, 03:39:08 PM »

:lmao:

I always hated being around adults who smoked when i was a kid. I remember my stepfather at the time who use to also chain smoke like a maniac and take me to school, he use to crank up the ac in the car to full blast and all the ashes would fly to my face. I had to put up with that every fucking day because i was 9 or 10 and didnt know any better to tell him hey asshole, how bout pointing the air away from you so all the ashes dont fly in my fucking face?.

So help me, if he were around today i'd shove his face into a dirty ashtray just for old time sakes to see what it was like on my end all those years. Fucking prick. Back then they didnt make me wear seat belts or nothing. Parents were just stupid and didnt give a fuck like they do now.

deBauch

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2009, 04:49:49 PM »

Bingo !  It was the car thing that me and sis REALLY bitched about, but back to the OP...not only would I smoke with stage IV any type of cancer I'd finally get around to giving smack, crack and angel dust a go, fuck, I might even try Christianity  :uhuh:

THE BRA1N

• Augustus
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2009, 05:20:11 PM »

Christianity would be the most stupefying escape from reality of all. Though at least you wouldnt be around to experience the biggest buzz kill of all when you find out there really is no heavenly kingdom in the sky that you go to when you die. People came up with that shit before there were airplanes.

:mutt:
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.592 seconds with 42 queries.