ThirdRailForum

• December 14, 2017, 09:31:32 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Banks ! Fuck'em !!!!  (Read 2432 times)

plus minus reset

deBauchTopic starter

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 79
  • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
  • Dyslexics Against Fishism
Banks ! Fuck'em !!!!
« on: January 11, 2009, 12:57:40 AM »

So a major part of the global economic crawl down is banks being hyper fiscally prudent  :deadhorse:

Thats just fucking great ain't it...NOW they are being careful about who they lend money to  :rotf:

Its un fucking believable that the pricks drop us in the shyte and then refuse to oil up the log jam to get us out of the crapmire that they created.

There is talk in Britain about turning our national Post Office service into a "Peoples Bank" and cutting the fuckers out of the equation.  I'm sure that it will be all talk which is a shame because surely to Allah it would be poetic justice if there was some kind of a peoples revolt against the twats that were a major factor in pissing on our parade. 

Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened
"You made three spelling mistakes"

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The Death Penalty
  • Sex and Candy
Re: Banks ! Fuck'em !!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2009, 10:56:54 AM »

With the way things are going here, I'm honestly nervous about keeping what little money I do have in the bank. But then again, I'm pretty nervous about investing it in anything either, and that includes mutual funds or even safe bonds. I'm getting ready to slit my mattress and stuff my savings inside it like my great gran probably did.
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

Angelica

• Imperator
  • Reputation Power: 66
  • Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Angelica has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 2009 Death Pool Winner100+ Reply Thread - Obama Inaugaration
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2009, 02:45:09 PM »

With the way things are going here, I'm honestly nervous about keeping what little money I do have in the bank. But then again, I'm pretty nervous about investing it in anything either, and that includes mutual funds or even safe bonds. I'm getting ready to slit my mattress and stuff my savings inside it like my great gran probably did.

I just found out my bank was being taken over by some Spanish Banc...how am I supposed to be confident with that shite?

I can't even change to an American Bank since they all suck!  I'm with you, I think I'll stash my cash under my mattress...It seems to be the safe alternative at this point!
"I'll believe that corporations are people when the State of Texas executes one." - Bill Moyers

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2009, 02:56:56 PM »

IN the mattress, IN the mattress, not under it. And make sure it's covered with a sheet of plastic. Just sayin'.

My former company that laid me off right before the holidays boo hiss was first taken over by another full proxy service, then taken over by the bank. And now the bank that took it over is being swallowed up by ANOTHER bank. I'm glad I got laid off when I did (me and 2/3 of the mutual funds proxy service, actually).  I found another job with a stable company; had they not laid me off, I would have stuck it out to the bitter end because that's the way I am, and I probably would have wound up losing my 401k into the bargain. As it stands now I can roll it over, thank the gods.
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

Fipronila

• Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.Fipronila makes good points.
  • Fan of: your mom
  • Awards: 2012 Death Pool Winner
  • Your Mom
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2009, 11:08:09 PM »

I'm so glad you found another job!

I was worried about my 401K but my statements have shown me NOT losing but not really gaining. As long as I don't LOSE lose bad I won't cry. But I try to act like the statements don't mean anything and in 30 years it will all be ok lol.

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2009, 10:05:17 AM »

I'm so glad you found another job!

I know right? Thanks. I had to go through a temp agency to find one, that's how bad it is in NY right now (the job is temp-to-hire but I still have to go through 8 weeks at a lower salary), fortunately the agency I signed with has full benefits after the first 40 hours.

THE BRA1N

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 390
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Fan of: Robert Mueller
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2009, 11:40:03 AM »

These are troubling times for rich people too. Imagine if you had $10 million or even a billion sitting in the bank and knowing that your money is insured by the federal government only up to $250,000 (it use to be only $100,000 up to about 6 months ago). With news of banks failing every week, would you take the chance that your bank won't fail?

With one fell swoop, your entire fortune could be practically wiped out through no fault of yours other than choosing the wrong bank to put your money in. Your one billion dollar fortune is now 250,000 thanks to the bank you put your money in failing.

That is part of the problem why banks ARE failing and why they started to fail. People are taking their money out, especially at the first sign of rumors of things like bad loans. That's what lead to the WAMU collapse and many others.

There is little confidence in the banking system right now. The federal government should step in and raise the insurance limits to at least 1 million if not more. $250,000 just doesnt cut in these troubled times.
Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
  • Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from others
  • Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Needing constant admiration from others
  • Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  • Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  • Unwilling to empathize with others' feelings, wishes, or needs
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  • Pompous and arrogant demeanor

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 294
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2009, 11:54:40 AM »

That is part of the problem why banks ARE failing and why they started to fail. People are taking their money out, especially at the first sign of rumors of things like bad loans. That's what lead to the WAMU collapse and many others.

No doubt WAMU's meteoric growth coincides with Microsoft's.  Imagine all those millionaires who have been with Microsoft from the beginning, who retired early in the 1990's/2000's and were loyal to the local bank, running to the hills to save their fortunes.  I'd think the impact was greater for WAMU since these folks had a close-knit community and they could become aware of troubled times just through word of mouth.

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

THE BRA1N

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
  • THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.THE BRA1N has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 500 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..300 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..200 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - Eisbaer the drifter..100 Replies - My Field Trip to Flame Truth100 Replies - Countdown to Fleas Ban Expiration200 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - So what did I miss100 Replies - An ultimatum from Sting2016 Fantasy Football Champ100 Replies - Anyone else miss V-Agent?100 Replies - Lets Get Mr.Pickles Hyped to Post Again100 Replies - ATTN: Mini/NA300 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..200 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Jan 1 is Use Your..100 Replies - Dullard of the Year Final - Goats vs Sting100 Replies - Forum Dullard Poll, The Finals100 Replies - TR Forum Dullard Poll100 Reply Thread -  	TRF MVP Poster Ratings - March100 Reply Thread - Caskur PM Dump Thread100 Reply Thread - Is Cookie a Potential Serial Killer?100 Reply Thread -Lets Have Lunch100 Reply Thread - Posters youd like to hear from..200 Reply Thread - Another war is..100 Reply Thread - Another war..200+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Happy New Year100+ Reply Thread - Im Going to London2010 World Cup Picks Winner2012 NFL Picks Champ100+ Reply Thread - Question: Should Prostitution be Legalized?100+ Reply Thread - Heres what the right wing rhetoric does to people
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2009, 12:12:53 PM »

No doubt WAMU's meteoric growth coincides with Microsoft's.  Imagine all those millionaires who have been with Microsoft from the beginning, who retired early in the 1990's/2000's and were loyal to the local bank, running to the hills to save their fortunes.  I'd think the impact was greater for WAMU since these folks had a close-knit community and they could become aware of troubled times just through word of mouth.

I bet youre right. In the days leading up to the collapse, they were reporting on the financial news that WAMU had X billions of dollars withdrawn from it every few days. The amounts were staggering. Again, feeding into the hysteria and frenzy for anyone with over $100,000 to get their money out. If it werent for that, WAMU should have been able to survive on it's own.

A similar thing happened to Bear Sterns. A few days after the CEO appeared on CNBC to say they were solvent, everyone and their grandmother started taking their money out which lead to its shocking collapse.

The real question that should be asked is, where do you put your money these days? If you had 10 million or 500,000 sitting around, would you actually keep it in your home? What if there is a fire or weather related calamity or down here, a home invasion robbery? Or even a disgruntled spouse taking it all to move to the Bahamas with lil Sergio, the pool maintenance boy. There goes everything. Would anyone take that chance with all your money? I know I wouldn't.
  • Self-perception of being unique, superior and associated with high-status people and institutions
  • Intensely envious of others and the belief that others are equally envious of them

Violator

• Net.G()D...Scourge of the Apple IIE
  • Quaestor
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Violator probably just rolled in here.
  • Part of the International Oatmeal Conspiracy
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2009, 12:18:38 PM »

If you had 10 million or 500,000 sitting around, would you actually keep it in your home?
Obviously you can't keep it all in house, unless you are seriously paranoid...

I'd look over seas since i'm in the US, and our banking system is easily the worst in the world...plus i'd look into PRIVATE avenues of money placement...
\/ i () | /\ t () r-Elite Commando Procrastinator, trained in Deadly Arts of Coffee Breaks and Assassin Linguist of the Water Cooler Conversation. The worlds First and only Inactivist of the Radical Status Quo. Re-animated Hypothetical Carnivore Phalanx of the Undead.

THE BRA1N

• Menace to Piety
  • Augustus
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2009, 12:29:41 PM »

Here we go again..

Bank of America Drops as Merrill May Need U.S. Aid (Update1)
By David Mildenberg

Jan. 15 (Bloomberg) -- Bank of America Corp., the biggest U.S. bank by assets, plunged as much as 28 percent in New York trading on concern the company needs more government aid to absorb losses from the acquisition of Merrill Lynch & Co.

The lender slid $2.26 to $7.94 at 10:52 a.m. in New York Stock Exchange composite trading. Bank of America told regulators in December it might abandon the takeover because of Merrill's worse-than-expected results, and the bank is in talks to get more U.S. aid, said three people familiar with the matter.

Stories like these is exactly what I was talking about. People dont really pay close attention to the details or the amounts of money that are insured by the FDIC, they just hear about their bank being in trouble and rush to get their money out. We'll see how BoA fares in the coming days. I happen to have a business account with them.  :lol:

Violator

• Quaestor
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2009, 12:41:34 PM »

amounts of imaginary money that are insured by the FDIC
fixed it for you :rotf:

People also don't realize the banking system runs on the 10% banking system, for every 10 dollars you drop into your account, the bank can lend 100...therefore it only makes sense that when a bank needs financial help, they really need help.  They don't have the money in a literal sense, they don't keep millions of dollars on hand in a secret location...it's all based on credit, the same as with me the average guy...

Hence why all our so called tax money doesn't go to help programs and  other meaningless crap they say it does...our tax money goes to pay the World Bank and the insane amounts of money we have borrowed from them...

\/ i () | /\ t () r-Elite Commando Procrastinator, trained in Deadly Arts of Coffee Breaks and Assassin Linguist of the Water Cooler Conversation. The worlds First and only Inactivist of the Radical Status Quo. Re-animated Hypothetical Carnivore Phalanx of the Undead.

Johnny Storm

• Model Citizen, Zero Discipline!
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 294
  • Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Johnny Storm has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: TRF Flame ChampWin vs feral, Breakfall100 Reply Thread - Cookie Monster is so gay..100+ Reply Thread - My thoughts on Jorge Zimmerman2008 Fantasy Football Champ
  • WOOO WOOO!
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2009, 12:59:55 PM »

Obviously you can't keep it all in house, unless you are seriously paranoid...

Oh, yes you can.  Fireproof safes and cellars, my man.  There isn't a rich person who scrapped their way up from nothing whether legally or illegally who wouldn't invest in one or the other.  Ever watch American Gangster?  How do you think Josh Brolin's character knew that Denzel Washington's character had a rainy day/getaway stash.  It's human nature 101.

You hate us because you ain't us, son!

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2009, 03:26:19 PM »

Yeah, I think I'll take my $6 billion and stick it in the wall safe, next to granny's pearls and Uncle Melvyn's pocket watch. ::)

Violator

• Quaestor
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2009, 03:30:20 PM »

Oh, yes you can.  Fireproof safes and cellars, my man.  There isn't a rich person who scrapped their way up from nothing whether legally or illegally who wouldn't invest in one or the other.  Ever watch American Gangster?  How do you think Josh Brolin's character knew that Denzel Washington's character had a rainy day/getaway stash.  It's human nature 101.
key word is stash...not the entire bulk of money...

I completely agree on stashing a percentage, hell i'd do it, but to keep 10 million all in one place?

Naw, won't happen...there is to much to risk by keeping all your money in one place, when it comes to amounts like that.

deBauchTopic starter

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
  • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2009, 11:43:00 PM »

The banks over here are now having to underwrite loans to small / medium businesses, may as well just nationalise the fuckers.  Its just a crying shame that you couldn't trust ANY government ANYWHERE to run a fucking burger van  :hammer:

Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened

deBauchTopic starter

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2009, 08:45:31 PM »

More banking wanking... http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/7838347.stm

Yeah, have some more cash, how much do you need lads  :hammer:

deBauchTopic starter

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2009, 01:41:26 PM »

V-Agent

• Agitator
  • Senatore
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • V-Agent is on the verge of being accepted.V-Agent is on the verge of being accepted.V-Agent is on the verge of being accepted.V-Agent is on the verge of being accepted.V-Agent is on the verge of being accepted.V-Agent is on the verge of being accepted.V-Agent is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Awards: 200 Reply Thread - Where the Wild Things Roam200 Reply Thread - Flametown, and why it's raining Homos100 Reply Thread - Flametown, and why it's raining Homos100 Reply Thread - Where the Wild Things Roam
  • Those little grey cells
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2009, 03:06:35 PM »

In essence the very foundation of banking is a joke based upon a perception of "safety". Pity they are such a necessary evil. Kinda like money itself really.

deBauchTopic starter

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2009, 05:09:01 PM »

Ever been raped in the shitter and asked to pay for the condom  :wheelchair:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/2009/aug/14/george-osborne-barclays-bankers-bonuses

I hear that its the exact same in the States...the gravy train is all fired up and heading to huge bonus central.

Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.536 seconds with 41 queries.