ThirdRailForum

• November 18, 2017, 09:55:45 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Depression Watch  (Read 849 times)

plus minus reset

deBauchTopic starter

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
  • Reputation Power: 79
  • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
  • Dyslexics Against Fishism
Depression Watch
« on: January 14, 2009, 12:51:29 PM »

Ahhh the good old days, such wonderful memories of the BBC evening news showing a job loss counter chalking up 1,000 jobs axed in Sunderland, so and so chain store going into receivership, the currency collapsing and having to switch to Tesco own brand tea bags instead of Twinings Earl Grey.

We may as well have a thread to document the inglorious misery of it all before we all have to trade our computers and laptops in for a hot meal or bowl of soup.

On a happier note we could maybe have some sort of prize for the first of us to spot the very first "green shoots" of recovery.

Oh hang on a minute....here we go......

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/7828549.stm

:rotf:

WHAT A FUCKING TRIPPER  :bong:

:shitstorm:

Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened
"You made three spelling mistakes"

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Reputation Power: 216
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
Re: Depression Watch
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2009, 04:57:13 PM »

This will cheer you up mudrat. Liverpool top the table in 83, European champions, Brighton bottom about 14/1 before kick off.

Haven't seen it before fucking marvelous!

deBauchTopic starter

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
  • deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.deBauch has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - Eddie Snowden trolls..100+ Reply Thread - Syria....100+ Reply Thread - Frack You100+ Reply Thread -The New York mosque thing100+ Reply Thread - Afghanistan
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2009, 05:52:07 PM »

Quality.

That was definitely "recession football" with huge cutbacks in the shorts department  :confused:

Quote from: Marquis deBlois after reading his death sentence before being guilloteened

deBauchTopic starter

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2009, 08:52:29 PM »

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/7836489.stm

Just slapping this in here to see how close The Ernst & Young Item Club  :confused: get by the end of 2010 providing that Bra1n hasn't had to stop paying server fees in order to buy a secondhand set of vermin traps to feed himself.

Eyes open for riots and mass social unrest in Eastern Europe and the new EU member states as well.  Those poor bastards have been fucked right over, they haven't even got any gas at the moment  :rotf:

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Awards: 100+ Reply Thread - The Death Penalty
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2009, 12:26:13 PM »

I'm a little depressed right now, does that count?
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
  • Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.Cookie Monster has a place in the TRF Hall of Fame.
  • Awards: 200 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Hurricane Irma gonna kill fags100 Replies - Question for the Mods ref alts100 Replies - Not that I am one to spread malicious gossip..100 Replies - So why is flea banned?100 Replies - 1,2,3,4 I declare a meme war100 Replies - To be blunt100 Replies - I have retired the Pufferfish100 Reply Thread - What occured at The Furnace100 Reply Thread - Gentlemen, I'm going to be needing your cock measurements100 Reply Thread - RIP Casker100 Reply Thread - any chance of unbanning flea?300 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse200 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - Vixens panel abuse100 Reply Thread - CO has been hackedTraffic Magnet Award - Most Online Ever: 374300+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread200+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - tHE official CAcker art thread100+ Reply Thread - attention useless fucktards100+ Reply Thread - Is it legal?
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2009, 01:33:43 PM »

I'm a little depressed right now, does that count?

no, you have goth tendencies so its part of the lifestyle. :rotf:

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.Persephone makes good points.
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2009, 01:41:11 PM »

I'm not EMO though. :hammer:
And I'll dance with you in Vienna, I'll be wearing a river's disguise. The hyacinth wild on my shoulder, my mouth on the dew of your thighs. And I'll bury my soul in a scrapbook, with the photographs there, and the moths and I'll yield to the flood of your beauty my cheap violin and my cross.

Cookie Monster

• Champion Flamer
  • Augustus
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2009, 02:09:52 PM »

You are close enough Miss Yoyo knickers. :hammer:

Persephone

• Turboslut
  • Legatus
  • Sex and Candy
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2009, 02:27:14 PM »

I never said I wasn't bipolar!

deBauchTopic starter

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2009, 09:23:45 PM »

Peter Perfect

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Peter Perfect probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2009, 11:21:20 PM »

Holy fuck !  El Collapso....  http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/uk-economy-set-for-worst-year-since-1931-as-output-collapses-1642201.html

...and here's Mr Happypants  :snack:  http://business.timesonline.co.uk/tol/business/economics/article5880559.ece

I've started to hoard tins of spam in my attic  :wheelchair:

My main business interest is 90% down on turnover  :shrug: I reckon that particular business will be pretty much stagnant for the next 12 months ... Tis well that not all my eggs were in one ovary :wink: 

deBauchTopic starter

• Textual Interahamwe
  • Dictator
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2009, 11:23:24 PM »

My main business interest is 90% down on turnover  :shrug: I reckon that particular business will be pretty much stagnant for the next 12 months ... Tis well that not all my eggs were in one ovary :wink:

The world is truly fucked if people are no longer going to glory holes  :snack:

Peter Perfect

• Governor
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Peter Perfect probably just rolled in here.
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2009, 11:47:51 PM »

The world is truly fucked if people are no longer going to glory holes  :snack:

:lol: or not unless you count  :wank:
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.242 seconds with 36 queries.